PDA

View Full Version : CyCorp Industries: Product Development -- Minus 18

ThisIsNotMyIGN
08-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I saw it mentioned in the feedback thread, but wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this.

While playing through the Product Development stage, the Remaining mobs showed "-18" (negative). We cleared out everything, opened all rooms, checked everywhere. Nothing left to do. There was no next level or return to Blackstar button that would have popped up.

Breadkeeper
08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
I have never had this happen.

Honeypot
08-05-2011, 04:47 AM
yes "-18" happend to me as well

dcichoracki
08-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Happened to my team as well.

Thade
08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
We're looking into this.

drewcapu
08-05-2011, 02:24 PM
I used the "Go To" button and stumbled upon a -6 remaining instance similarly a few minutes ago. Nothing much to do either. There was one room that a commando could break through though. Killing those guys didn't change anything.

After that, it was either use the elevator out, or one of the menu options.

Thade
08-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey guys we are seeing this but haven't figured out the exact cause yet.

My working theory at the moment is there may be a skill or other method of killing enemies on this map which is causing double kill credit to be awarded. Thus if there are 80 enemies on the map and you kill 3 that give you double credit you end up with a negative number.

If you can figure out a repro it'd be a great help!

ThisIsNotMyIGN
08-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm not sure exactly how to reproduce it, but if I see it happen again I'll take more notes.

Neosararie
08-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Hi.
I saw the same thing last week-end. I don't know how or when kill number started to be negative, but negative count kept growing when killing ennemies. I'm pretty sure ennemies (well, most ennemies, didn't check after every kill) were awarding 1 kill each. Elevator wouldn't take me anywhere after that, i had to quit the level.