nope caz i lost my tradeBag somewhere.
perisma is not my name.
wb dude

Ssneakykills
05-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Lol@perisma

Suentous PO
05-25-2016, 09:04 PM
For a small fee I will repost the original entire post with all the links unedited!
Offer up highest offer gets all the "dirty" words included-

Act now before a mod deletes this, don't miss out!!

@ the op.....

ryanbemani1
05-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Yeah it's me perisma. and what? mad? buahahahahahhaa

ryanbemani1
05-26-2016, 02:50 PM
so abusive :(

very abusive indeed. lol i'm such a troll hahahahahah

ryanbemani1
05-26-2016, 02:57 PM
lel thanks for welcoming my bro to the internet. btw one question? how much of your life do you spend on editing these kind of posts and sending them to people because you think you're funny? The post was changed by my bro because someone in PL, got racist to him so he posted up a report of it and wanted to show the screenshot. Fortunately, my bro felt as if he should just leave it and forget about it so changed the entire post.

Be supportive next time please. :D

Suentous PO
05-26-2016, 06:04 PM
lel thanks for welcoming my bro to the internet. btw one question? how much of your life do you spend on editing these kind of posts and sending them to people because you think you're funny? Derpaderpa derp....

Wow Reun, you gonna take that from this random narb?

ryanbemani1
05-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Wow Reun, you gonna take that from this derpaderp?

I think that sums up what I think of you. OOOOOHHH U GONNA TAKE DAT? GET REKT m9.

Suentous PO
05-28-2016, 08:33 AM
^ no, it is all too much! Yield good sir, for I am truely "rekt " as you so deftly & eloquently phrased it.
It is with a trembling hand and a stygian heart that I forevermore quit the Internet humiliated.
I shal think twice before attempting concourse the good personages of these forums thereby blighting it with my pitiful presence & generally setting the entire course of human progress back.

Goodby cruel world, I'll never see my family or my stuff again!
On a scale of 1-10 my life was pretty ok with a 30% chance of showers

Burningdex
05-30-2016, 01:09 AM
@OP whole section dedicated to this.

Reunegade
06-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Yeah it's me perisma. and what? mad? buahahahahahhaa

ya am mad :mad:

very abusive indeed. lol i'm such a troll hahahahahah

if u am trOll, i am trOllSlaYer374 !!!1!!11 :mad:

lel thanks for welcoming my bro to the internet. btw one question? how much of your life do you spend on editing these kind of posts and sending them to people because you think you're funny? The post was changed by my bro because someone in PL, got racist to him so he posted up a report of it and wanted to show the screenshot. Fortunately, my bro felt as if he should just leave it and forget about it so changed the entire post.

Be supportive next time please. :D

WoOah mann,

What the heck did you just say about me, bird? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Best Birds Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on noobs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in penguin warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PL. You are nothing to me but just another bird. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which have never been seen in PL, mark my bow. You think you can get away with saying that bird dung over the Internet? Think again, rooster. As we speak right now I am contacting my secret network of Family across Alterra and your prints are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the Blast Shot, you lil' fried chicken. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDR. You're dead, ugly duckling. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your KDR in over seven hundred ways with just my bare hands (and Blast Shot). Not only am I extensively trained in destroying people's KDR, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Best Birds Academy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pear head lookin' ahh off the face of Alterra, you parrot face. If only you knew what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to come down upon you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will release my bird dung and digest fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

:mad::mad:

Suentous PO
06-02-2016, 09:26 PM
^ sharts fired

ryanbemani1
06-03-2016, 11:56 AM
ya am mad :mad:

if u am trOll, i am trOllSlaYer374 !!!1!!11 :mad:

WoOah mann,

What the heck did you just say about me, bird? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Best Birds Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on noobs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in penguin warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PL. You are nothing to me but just another bird. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which have never been seen in PL, mark my bow. You think you can get away with saying that bird dung over the Internet? Think again, rooster. As we speak right now I am contacting my secret network of Family across Alterra and your prints are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the Blast Shot, you lil' fried chicken. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDR. You're dead, ugly duckling. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your KDR in over seven hundred ways with just my bare hands (and Blast Shot). Not only am I extensively trained in destroying people's KDR, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Best Birds Academy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pear head lookin' ahh off the face of Alterra, you parrot face. If only you knew what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to come down upon you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will release my bird dung and digest fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

:mad::mad:

mad kid? stick to arcane legends please. :)

ryanbemani1
06-03-2016, 11:58 AM
^ sharts fired

Oh look the man can't talk for himself so probably got another nub to comment so u can be his sideman. it is funny how this post was ages ago and yet you are so lifeless u comment on it till this day.

ryanbemani1
06-03-2016, 12:01 PM
can a dev seriously just close this, some ppl just love to hate on others and are never welcoming other new forumers. I'm getting tired of this drama lol.

Ssneakykills
06-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Oh look the man can't talk for himself so probably got another nub to comment so u can be his sideman. it is funny how this post was ages ago and yet you are so lifeless u comment on it till this day.

1- he's actually his frontman

2- 9 days ago is ages ago rite

3- I don't know how anyone could be so lifeless sue jheez

4- You are terriblly easy to troll

5- You ain't my baby momma

ryanbemani1
06-03-2016, 07:35 PM
1- he's actually his frontman

2- 9 days ago is ages ago rite

3- I don't know how anyone could be so lifeless sue jheez

4- You are terriblly easy to troll

5- You ain't my baby momma

1: There is no such thing as a frontman in this situation

2: Yes 9 days ago this post should have ended with no more drama. what is your point?

3: Agreed

4: You terribly love to join into an argument and be manipulated by others

5: Of course I'm not. Again what is your point?

Oh and just to top it off...

6: Could I kindly request for this drama to end?

btw yes I am easy to troll and I am not always this sensitive towards being trolled. This is a forum where people are supposed to help each other out or guide others. It isn't a place where others should troll each other or feel the need not to be welcoming. Honestly, you seem like a nice person and I actually mean it, and I do admit I have my own weaknesses. So could we just kindly end this here and be supportive of each other? Once again thanks for reminding me not to take things so seriously as I do see it as good advice.

Reunegade
06-04-2016, 10:06 AM
can a dev seriously just close this, some ppl just love to hate on others and are never welcoming other new forumers. I'm getting tired of this drama lol.
Welcome to the forums!

DocDoBig
06-04-2016, 11:37 AM

2: Yes 9 days ago this post should have ended with no more drama. what is your point?

btw yes I am easy to troll and I am not always this sensitive towards being trolled. This is a forum where people are supposed to help each other out or guide others. It isn't a place where others should troll each other or feel the need not to be welcoming. Honestly, you seem like a nice person and I actually mean it, and I do admit I have my own weaknesses. So could we just kindly end this here and be supportive of each other? Once again thanks for reminding me not to take things so seriously as I do see it as good advice.

We are full though

Ninja c:
06-19-2016, 02:33 PM

Help people? On the forums of a dead game? Hah! This is Pocket Legends, not Arcane Legends, newcummer.