PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Store through the Forums

BestHyun
08-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Ok so there is the 2,000 platinum deal under the "Store" menu in this forum for $89.99 which is not available to purchase within the game.

So, I'm assuming it will transfer 2,000 platinum to my account if I enter in my account login ID and password, and purchase it through the website.

Now, I will be asking, what is the purpose for requiring the account password? I don't think I will feel safe after I purchase it.

By the way, I've been here since Pocket Legends came out. I feel superior muhaha. ok that was random. bye.

Zeus
08-04-2011, 08:55 PM
It requires your account password so they can verify it's you and not somebody else you're buying it for.

Hoodwink
08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I concur ;)

Redbridge
08-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Its totally safe providing you are using their web site www.pocketlegends.com.

I've used it previously & used it less than 24hrs ago, entered my details including password no issues and almost instant Plat.

BestHyun
08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Good to know there's one testimonial claiming a happy purchase, but still don't see a convincing reason to ask for the password.

If Apollo is right, you're not allowed to buy plat for others?

Torrentula81
08-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Maybe its just a way to avoid depositing into a wrong account. Miss type your user name and it would go to someone elses account. More likely fraud prevention. Since only you should know your password you would have a hard time denying you made that payment. Theoretical not saying you directly. When I pay my cell bill I must first login to my account. Whether your password gets entered in the game vs online to purchase plat I see no difference. Finally just use a prepaid credit card if your uneasy. I do it all the time online that require credit card for trial period. I keep one with like 3 bucks on it. If I like product I update to my real info. If you dont like or they try to debit hidden fees it will be over the $3 and simply be rejected. So get a prepaid and save the leftover change like I do. The same card should give you 6 months of worry free buying.

Physiologic
08-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Ok so there is the 2,000 platinum deal under the "Store" menu in this forum for $89.99 which is not available to purchase within the game.

So, I'm assuming it will transfer 2,000 platinum to my account if I enter in my account login ID and password, and purchase it through the website.

Now, I will be asking, what is the purpose for requiring the account password? I don't think I will feel safe after I purchase it.

By the way, I've been here since Pocket Legends came out. I feel superior muhaha. ok that was random. bye.

If there is no password, there can be instances in which a buyer accidentally puts in the wrong account login ID and inadvertently gives 2000 Platinum to some other account which may be similar in spelling. The password can be utilized to prevent this sort of error from occurring.

happy12
08-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Maybe its just a way to avoid depositing into a wrong account. Miss type your user name and it would go to someone elses account. More likely fraud prevention. Since only you should know your password you would have a hard time denying you made that payment. Theoretical not saying you directly. When I pay my cell bill I must first login to my account. Whether your password gets entered in the game vs online to purchase plat I see no difference. Finally just use a prepaid credit card if your uneasy. I do it all the time online that require credit card for trial period. I keep one with like 3 bucks on it. If I like product I update to my real info. If you dont like or they try to debit hidden fees it will be over the $3 and simply be rejected. So get a prepaid and save the leftover change like I do. The same card should give you 6 months of worry free buying. coach handbags (http://www.loveslife.net)
Chanel CoCo (http://www.canyinxc.net)
coach outlet (http://www.buyfashiononline.net)

Pman3255
08-08-2011, 11:05 PM
I can vouch this site is very safe you will get it almost immediately. Btw make sure to buy it from a computer or a tablet ( I bought mine through my iPad and it was still instant