PDA

View Full Version : Alien Oasis Drops- which should i use

FriedSushi
06-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Do you think Horus items are better than sniper items? i have a horus helm and a sniper armor right now. Would it be better to have a sniper helm? horus items have 5 critical 7 dex 2 dodge, while sniper has 7 dex 3 critical 2 h/s 2 dodge

Banned
06-13-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm currently using the Horus set for PvE. Great for fighting bosses because of the dodge. But I suggest using the Sniper for PvP since Horus has no h/s or m/s.

FriedSushi
06-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Would wearing one of each be ok for both pve and pvp? Im to lazy to change it everytime, even if it only takes a few seconds.

Esus
06-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Mix and match to fit your Play style. A little of everything could go a long way if you utalize your build and spells correctly. The hardest part is seeing if the differnt combos of gear work to your liking. Test them all out until you find your perfect fit.

Banned
06-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Would wearing one of each be ok for both pve and pvp? Im to lazy to change it everytime, even if it only takes a few seconds.

Good idea. You'll be getting the benefit of both without having to change constently. But if I were to pick a definitive one to use, I'd go the Sniper route.

Elffy
06-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Dodge is very important for archer I would say h/s isn't so much cuz if something wants to kill you it will regardless of your h/s

Druc
06-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Agreed with Elf. Dodge would be the way to go over H/s. With buffs enemies barely hit
you so the H/s just sits there doing nothing. I've got full Horus ATM and rarely getting hit (minus the one-hit kill bosses from time to time before the evade kicks in)

Izbar
06-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Hs and dodge are nice but how can you resist all that crit go Horus go