PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued holiday items...

Dalonewolf
08-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Well with the holidays around the corner, the suspense has been killing me. Honestly i have been collecting winter festival pinks for a while, until one day some one tells me they will crash one day. At that moment i felt mixed emotions on continuing to collect the items. If STS brings the same exact items back such as snow launcher and tinsel talons to this years christmas, what would make an item discontinued? I don't understand why they would release same items just for some new players that didnt start the same time. So devs please i beg you to not release the exact same holiday items, as it would frustrate many older players who started earlier and had a chance to farm them. It would crash prices horribly, and corrupt the market on winter and halloween items. The tradeable items should not be released again.. But i wouldnt mind older plat items as they are not tradeable. If anyone or some dev could tell me the future on these items, i would greatly appreciate that. As of now im keeping my collection, and if they release the same items i might as well quit. So devs please read and tell me an answer. If you guys are planning too i might as well quit. Thank you all PLers.

Whirlzap
08-04-2011, 11:56 PM
In many other games, I've seen the items return.
But to compromise for you, my friend.
What if Developers returned the items, all of them, same name and stats, but with a different look?
Or if they simply included a timestamp in the description of name.

Dalonewolf
08-05-2011, 12:19 AM
I would quit :/

Elyseon
08-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Lol

Otukura
08-05-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm guessing they'll have all knew items, maybe keep the prefaces(Winter festival, festive, eerie, etc.).

JaytB
08-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Hey buddy, safest thing is to do what I told you in game. I seriously doubt any dev will be letting anything go of what they've planned.

Dalonewolf
08-05-2011, 04:50 AM
But my beloved winter festival items :/

Whirlzap
08-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Yes, but if they had a different look!!!!!!
See? You would feel happy^^with an exclusive item!
Also anyone up for twink grinding?
I need to make a lv10, 20, 30, 40, 50 for farming winter pinks/halloween pinks.
I already have a 15.

KingFu
08-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Lol. If they release the same items I'll most likely quit, I've invested tons of time and gold into collecting mass ammounts of them. I think they'll release new ones so they don't ruin the rarities but I'm not certain, just hoping.

GELLIO77
08-05-2011, 08:00 AM
if you do send em my way ;), but seriously i agree i hope they dont reliece the same, maybe different stats? worse stats to boost the value of the original? idk just some ideas

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 04:18 PM
I know some of you are very attatchet to them xD but i rly dont think its worth quitting now is it? Maybe you'll fimd a collector that still likes them. Idk this game is too good to quit over one little thing. Then again i dont understand because i dont like holiday items nor ever will. 1. They suck. If they dont prove good in combat i wont like it 2. I honestly dont like the looks of em 3. I dont like em cuz...EVERYONE DOES!!! :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I hope they do i almost bought a pumpkin head for 12 million so it be so cool if they brought them back it would save me alot of coins :)

Flickz
08-05-2011, 04:45 PM
I agree with this, the devs should always be taking this game in a step forward not a step back. New items leave the old ones how they are.

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I hope they do i almost bought a pumpkin head for 12 million so it be so cool if they brought them back it would save me alot of coins :)

You would have been out 12 million and have nothing to show for it, then. Pumpking helms are not tradable.

Fyrce
08-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I think if they released the exact same things, I'd be disappointed with the creativity of STS. I would hope they put more thought into these big holidays than just rehashing old stuff.

I would prefer all new items, but I suppose the same names w/ new looks would also work. People can still work on their collections and STS would still seem creative, though not as creative as if it was all new items.

I also hope they keep this a secret, other than maybe to say they've got plans (which always sounds new and mysterious).

Conradin
08-05-2011, 09:53 PM
I have a few mil in holiday items- but honestly, I don't care about money anymore. I'm just trying to have fun. Anybody up for CTK runs tonight? Two lvls and I have my twink up to 50.

MightyMicah
08-13-2011, 04:34 AM
Honestly I wouldn't care either way. I myself have lots of rare christmas items. Even the platinum ones. The thing is, they are rare now, and after christmas ends they will be rare again. Im not saying Im for or against it, I simply trust the Devs to do the right thing.