PDA

View Full Version : I wan't some antenna ! :/

Trollee
08-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Somehow everytime a dev is online or there is some event I manage to log on just as it has ended !
So many players have cool antenna and I really want some because I am so sick of my hooch hat! haha
Help me out devs plzzz :[Z]

JaytB
08-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Somehow everytime a dev is online or there is some event I manage to log on just as it has ended !
So many players have cool antenna and I really want some because I am so sick of my hooch hat! haha
Help me out devs plzzz :[Z]

I feel your pain bro. I missed so many stuff in the past, it's not even funny anymore. Either too late or full rooms...

But, I got some stuff eventually. Just don't give up, you'll certainly get some cool antenna's sooner or later :)

Air
08-05-2011, 01:01 AM
:( sorry to hear, if you don't have time to go on your computer and check the forums install the spacetime studios app. It's really convienient.
Also if you ever see a dev online wave at them to get an antenna :)

Trollee
08-05-2011, 01:08 AM
The annoying thing is... I remember a while ago seeing a player in PL with the red-coloured name and not thinking anything of it. But now, I know it was a dev !
Shattering!!! :''''(

Unxtoxic
08-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Lol when I first started and i saw red names, I thought there was hackers but now I know they are the amazing devs :) but yea I'm still on a quest to get my very first pair of antenna's :)

GELLIO77
08-05-2011, 08:09 AM
man u know what got me mad? i saw a dev and he gave me same colour antenna as lastime... the yellow one

elianel
08-05-2011, 08:39 AM
i only need the green and orange :banana:

Zaltiar
08-05-2011, 08:44 AM
I need green ones to go with my towne-fit! Haha hopefully one day TT-TT

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk