PDA

View Full Version : The Power Egg Slots

Azrizal Rahimy
05-25-2016, 08:57 AM
Well can someone explain this new system?Pets are override with new happiness bonus and new arcane ability,that mean the original pets have two different abilities and added of happiness,or the original pets AA and happiness bonus been changed to new AA and happiness bonus,which is true about this new systems?And how original pets get new AA and happiness from the pets that already in stable or just from an egg?

P.S. If this systems were live,i will make my Breeze to Great Frosbitten(changed name) with new happiness bonus from nightshade and new AA from Nekro.Why should change the stats of my arcane pets????No need meh...My breeze will rules the pvp lvl 49-53..muhahahahaha.

Robhawk
05-25-2016, 09:27 AM
When you put a ribbit egg to the AA-slot of nekro you will lose Nekros AA and get AA from ribbit instead... same goes with passive abilities.

Sandeeep
05-25-2016, 04:11 PM
passives remain the same as the MAIN pet u choose
u REPLACE the HAPPINESS and AA, if u want to

its replaced and not added....
this idea was done to make players want eggs again

dinzly
05-26-2016, 07:27 AM
planning for my tank using MM's AA and HB on nekro..is it okay??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Mdy
05-26-2016, 09:35 AM
planning for my tank using MM's AA and HB on nekro..is it okay??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
You may need armor buff for your tank so MM's happiness bonus should do while retaining nekro's AA.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
05-26-2016, 09:40 AM
When you put a ribbit egg to the AA-slot of nekro you will lose Nekros AA and get AA from ribbit instead... same goes with passive abilities.

No

Passive ability cant change. AA and happiness bonus can

Carapace
05-26-2016, 11:09 AM
No

Passive ability cant change. AA and happiness bonus can

This is correct, the passive attacks for the pet are tied to the base pet. Only the Happiness Bonus and Activated Ability can be replaced.

Zeazimeh
05-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Finally arcane deary can be modified for a "good" AA xD

resurrected
05-26-2016, 11:49 AM
This is correct, the passive attacks for the pet are tied to the base pet. Only the Happiness Bonus and Activated Ability can be replaced.
Healing pool of samael is passive ability or Happy bonus?

Otahaanak
05-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Healing pool of samael is passive ability or Happy bonus?

Happiness

/11

resurrected
05-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Happiness

/11
Guessed so. My friend don't wanna believe and i really need answer from dev lol

Carapace
05-26-2016, 04:01 PM
I do not believe Samael's passive healing will transfer to another Pet when socketing in the Happiness Slot

Lawpvp
05-26-2016, 07:11 PM
I do not believe Samael's passive healing will transfer to another Pet when socketing in the Happiness Slot

So if samael is the base pet it will provide the passive healing? I think most peoples main question regarding samael is whether the passive healing is part of the happiness bonus or its passive ability. What ive always thought and from what you posted it seems like its part of the passive ability.

Otahaanak
05-26-2016, 07:55 PM

Wait, so the healing and Mana regen is Sam's passive? Then why does he STOP healing when he's hungry (I just tested to make sure I wasn't completely crazy...)

If it's not his happiness bonus, then the heal and mana regen should work even when he's hungry, no?

epicrrr
05-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Sams regen pool seems to be missing hmm ill check again later