PDA

View Full Version : Cryostar Unleashed Event Guide

Justg
05-25-2016, 11:39 AM
This event begins Thursday, May 26th at approximately 1:30 PM.

After the defeat of Jadis, the ominous glow of pink and purple hues surrounding the Cryostar have begun to pulse with uncertainty. As if breathing its corruption into the air, the giant gemstone has started to whisper in the ears of the remaining gnomes of Glintstone.

It would seem that while Jadis sought to harness it's power, perhaps the Cryostar itself was the true master behind Jadis' great betrayal. As growing tensions in Glintstone turn from an air of caution into a twisted sense of entitlement, it is clear the chaos writhing within is looking for its next pupil and needs to be stopped.

Arm yourselves Arlorians, as once the Cryostar Awakens there will be but a short window to force its tendrils of fate back to the nether before it returns to rest. The bounty for such a victory is unknown even to the wisest of Gnomes, and yet desired by all. Players will have 24 hours before the Cryostar returns to slumber before it must be awoken again for more potential rewards.

The Cryostar Unleashed is a cyclical event, similar to The King Awakens. Players will be able to reawaken the Cryostar for as long as its power waxes and wanes...

Opening the Event

This event works similar to The King Awakens. Players will gather small, medium, and large Cryostar fragments, found anywhere in Underhul (both regular and elite levels). These components are tradable, stashable, and can be crafted into an Awakening Gem.

Opening Awakening Gems (located inside the Chest section of your inventory) will imbibe you with the Strength of the Cryostar, a 15 minute buff of 200 health and 2.5 damage, as well as a small number of glintstone coins. But beware, open enough of these and you will awaken the Cryostar itself! You can view how close it is to opening with the Underhul progress bar on the world map:

Cryostar Chamber

Once Cryostar awakens, he can be found for the next 24 hours in a previously unexplored area of the map: the Cryostar Chamber. The Event Boss portal is found at the end of the Forgotten Citadel (normal and elite) once Jadis has been defeated. It is opened for 60 seconds. You and your guildies can decide how you want to manage this portal.

Boss Loot

If you have the fortitude to defeat this powerful enemy, you may be rewarded with the following:

Cryostar Boss Normal

• *NEW* Cryostar Encrusted Chest
• Locked Cryostar Crate
• Locked Large Cryostar Crate
• Locked Massive Cryostar Crate
• Anti-Gnome Helms and Belts
• Assorted Rare and Epics
• Currently Available Legendary Weapons, Armor, and Accessories

Also a chance at these items, which all can drop in addition to the above on a single kill:

• Cryostar Essence
• Common rarity Cryostar Weapons for Weaponsmith Korphax
• Awakening Gem Fragments

When hunting with the Cryostar Hunter Elixir (see below) there is a chance to get

• Vanity Cryostar Weapon Crafting Recipes

Cryostar Boss Elite

• *NEW* Cryostar Belts
• *NEW* Elite Cryostar Encrusted Chest
• *NEW* Raw Cryostar Core (Used for Banished Power set, more below)
• Locked Large Cryostar Crate
• Locked Massive Cryostar Crate
• Anti-Gnome Helms and Belts
• Assorted Rares and Epics

Also a chance at these items, which all can drop in addition to the above on a single kill:

• Cryostar Essence

When hunting with the Cryostar Hunter Elixir (see below) there is a CHANCE to get

• Cryostar Totemic Power Core Back Vanity

Cyostar Encrusted Chest can contain:

• *NEW* Cryostar Vanity Armors
• *NEW* Cryostar Vanity Helms
• *NEW* Cryostar Essence (Used for crafting Cryostar Weapon Recipes)
• *NEW* Legendary level 56 Cryostar Rings and Amulets
• 3 Cryostar Coins
• Assorted Rares and Epics

Cryostar Elite Encrusted Chest can contain:

• *NEW* Cryostar Vanity Armors
• *NEW* Cryostar Vanity Helms
• *NEW* Cryostar Hunter Elixir Kit
• *NEW* Cryostar Essence (Used for crafting Cryostar Weapon Recipes)
• *NEW* Cryostar Belt Gear
• *NEW* Cryostar Battle Armor Gear
• *NEW* Cryostar Battle Helm Gear
• 3 Cryostar Coins
• 1 Crate Token
• Arcane Shard
• Assorted Epics

Check out the snazzy new Cryostar Totemic vanity armor

Cryo-hardened Weapons and Weaponsmith Korphax

The common tier of these weapons are drops, and can be crafted up all the way into some awesome looking vanities. They are tradable and stashable.

Visit the new vendor, Korphax, to obtain the recipes needed to craft your Cryo-hardened weapons up through Rare, Epic and finally to Legendary rarity to access their TRUE power!

Below are the stats for the Legendary weapons, and a pic of them and their upgrade to Vanity:

Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to summon a crystal ward next to the warrior. While standing near the ward, players will receive 65 armor and 1% Crit per stack up to a total of 5 stacks. If the player receives all 5 stacks, they will be healed for 10% of their max health once the shield expires.

Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to summon a meteor shower that rains death upon nearby enemies. Each impact deals damage and has a chance to stun.

Proc: Small chance on every attack to unleash a shadow bolt arrow that detonates on impact, dealing AoE damage with high chace to stun enemies for a short time.

Proc: When attacking with the daggers, each strike has a chance to proc Corrupt Power on the player. While Corrupt Power is active, all damage dealt will increase damage by 0.5 up to 10 stacks. After 10 stacks, the next attack will explode dealing AoE damage and start the cycle again.

Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to encase the victim in Cryostar Crystal freezing them in place, or slowing them if they are players. The charged attack applies the Cryostar Crystal to multiple targets near the primary target. While encased, the gun owner will receive health for every tick for the duration of the freeze.
Proc: When attacking an enemy, each enemy hit has a chance to create 3 unholy shards around the target. Picking up an unholy shard will grant a temporary shield, boosting damage reduction and removing freeze, snare, stun, and damage over time effects on pickup and every second for 5 seconds. Replenishes 2% of max mana every second while the shield is active.

Cryostar Hunter Elixir

This powerful elixir can be found as a rare drop from Elite encrusted Cryostar chests or as a platinum purchase from the Elixir vendor in Glintstone. Only adventurers under the aura of the Cryostar Hunter Elixir are eligible for the Vanity Cryostar Weapon Crafting Recipes or Cryostar Totemic Power Core Back Vanity drops.

Banished Power Set

The ultimate reward for defeating the Cryostar is the Banished Power set. To obtain the full set, you must find Rasser in Glintstone, and embark on a significant quest line. You need a full AntiGnome set for this quest line.

This armor has some amazing visuals, and some really crazy stats when worn in Glintstone/ Underhul areas:

3 Pieces Equipped:

• +900 health
• +900 mana
• +15 primary stat
• +40 STR
• +40 DEX
• +40 INT
• +200 armor
• +15 damage

5 Pieces Equipped:

• +1500 health
• +1500 mana
• +45 primary stat
• +100 STR
• +100 DEX
• +100 INT
• +700 armor
• +50 damage

The new Banished armor set is tough to obtain but gives some insane bonuses in the Underhul region

Remember, Cryostar Unleashed is a cyclical event. The Cryostar will only stay awake for 24 hours before returning to dormancy...

Good luck and have fun!

Varitamagica
05-25-2016, 03:18 PM
first!!!!!!!!!!

arcanesuperio
05-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Second.........

Paunazaca
05-25-2016, 03:21 PM
awesomehuhu

Ydqm
05-25-2016, 03:22 PM
Awesome! When is pet thingy thing coming out

Anyona
So essentially the Anti-Gnome set is outdated already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iove
Niceeeee !!!

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Shobhit Chaturvedi
05-25-2016, 03:24 PM
So many things!!! Woot thank you! Looking forward to them :)

Sandeeep
05-25-2016, 03:25 PM
second...........

spend to much time reading it i guess
so 9th i guess

also STS what do u mean by

================================================== =====================================

• Cryostar Essence
================================================== =====================================

what u mean by SINGLE KILL
do u mean if only one player is attcking
or ONE HIT K.O boss
or something else?

Antennaped Ia
05-25-2016, 03:26 PM
yay 11 char....

Trenton
This is amazing I'm actually gonna try and get the Banished power set xd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
My mind is still loading all that info *_* ... Did you guys do that all in one week!!?!??!?!??!??!???!?

iamfarming
05-25-2016, 03:27 PM
OMG ty i want the new vanity armor everything xD

FrostFlame
05-25-2016, 03:28 PM
OMG NICE STS

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

kickazzrogue
05-25-2016, 03:35 PM
What lvl do you have to ne to participate?

eiv
05-25-2016, 03:35 PM
Best weapon design ever, awesome work stg

Ticklish
05-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Wait, wait. So after no one has yet to complete the antignome set, you're releasing an even better version? That's really harsh, especially for those who paid a high price just to get some of the pieces. Untradeable amulet, 4 types of armor.

Meexii
05-25-2016, 03:40 PM
that wapons looks awesome. great worke :)

thekragle
05-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Ummm.....Sts is obviously pulling all nighters, all weekenders and mass runs for late night munchies cuz this is one heck of a update/content push. Okay Gary, you win, well played :)

TheJuz
05-25-2016, 03:42 PM
So will i get a better chance at drops if i run elite than running normal maps? Also will luck elixir and lepre be usefull or necesary?

soon
05-25-2016, 03:43 PM
Common weapons or have proc?

please do not do the same as the king Slain Axe for warrior. The proc axe was invisible.

Ipoopsy
05-25-2016, 03:45 PM
Portal should only be spawn in elite maps only. If not, elite map 3 will be a ghost town and everyone will just run normal maps.

Kriticality
05-25-2016, 03:47 PM
I sincerely hope that this is the upgrade that you all have referred to and that the pieces you said would be best in underhul until the new upgrade set comes play an important part in this quest line. I'll be very irritated if those were lies and this is something different entirely. However, if this is the upgrade then it seems to be quite good.

Ioyalistic
05-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Wow, this looks so awesome ❤️ Ty sts!:))

crudmudgeon
05-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Designs are beautiful. Great work StS team! Awesome set bonus!!!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

leoakre
05-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Another quest line?

Sigh...couldn't use the gear from the other quest lines that were implemented and that gear cost UMPTEEN MILLION GOLD to craft! That set was only really good for the aps.

Will this quest line be for aps?

TheJuz
05-25-2016, 03:55 PM
never mind my question i re-read the thread xD

Justg
05-25-2016, 04:01 PM
So essentially the Anti-Gnome set is outdated already?

Wait, wait. So after no one has yet to complete the antignome set, you're releasing an even better version? That's really harsh, especially for those who paid a high price just to get some of the pieces. Untradeable amulet, 4 types of armor.

Not at all, you need the completed AntiGnome set to build the Banished Power Set. There are more drops and opportunities to get the missing pieces for the AntiGnome set with this event as well.

I sincerely hope that this is the upgrade that you all have referred to and that the pieces you said would be best in underhul until the new upgrade set comes play an important part in this quest line. I'll be very irritated if those were lies and this is something different entirely. However, if this is the upgrade then it seems to be quite good.

Well then I think we are good :)

Anyona
05-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Not at all, you need the completed AntiGnome set to build the Banished Power Set. There are more drops and opportunities to get the missing pieces for the AntiGnome set with this event as well.

Thanks for the clarification. Very exciting.[emoji1]

Hercules
05-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Bad for me if we need Anti-genome set to get the new set Because actually I have only ring set hehehe. I hope the chance of get Anti-genome set from boss be good.

A question, why we need to kill the 3rd boss to enter to event zone? maybe to boost the play in that zones? :/, actually nobody go to 3rd map, that boss is very hard and we need spend many ankhs. I was thinking that boss will be same that the king awakens boss zone. Please reduce power of gearloose hehe

And amazing job, I like the new and original effects, and new design of our gear.

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-25-2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Very exciting.[emoji1]

Also, you will not have to give up your Antignome Set in order to create the Banished Power Set, so once a player completes the Banished Power Set, they can pass it on to their friends :)

Avaree
05-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the update :)

Will the Awakening Gem buffs work along side the orc Shaman Effigy buff?

Thanks in advance :)

soon
05-25-2016, 04:15 PM
About the dagger stats. Daggers give armor for rogues?

leoakre
05-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Justg...

Will the new quest line be for APs like the GLINTSTONE quest line?

Please say as I did not see ...

extrapayah
05-25-2016, 04:20 PM
wow, the progression planning and the design are superb @_@, but anyway:

1. please increase overall drop rate for original anti-gnome set... i've probably ran thousands of normal southern gates, and have not looted any mold...
2. please don't make the crafted weapons as hard as slain-king weapons, they were cheap only because it was useless, and quickly outdated with myth weapons which can be bought at shorter farm-time effort
3. please make the antignome amulet tradeable
4. *added* isn't it time for northal bar to be shortened? or even better, make it permanent :D

anyway any info on the new weapons' proc? :D

soon
05-25-2016, 04:22 PM
wow, the progression planning and the design are superb @_@, but anyway:

1. please increase overall drop rate for original anti-gnome set... i've probably ran thousands of normal southern gates, and have not looted any mold...
2. please don't make the crafted weapons as hard as slain-king weapons, they were cheap only because it was useless, and quickly outdated with myth weapons which can be bought at shorter farm-time effort
3. please make the antignome amulet tradeable

anyway any info on the new weapons' proc? :D

I agree what you said

Ravager
05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
I am wondering if there is a proc on the new weapons also. Otherwise, people will still stick to the current mythics/arcanes.

Justg
05-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Will the Awakening Gem buffs work along side the orc Shaman Effigy buff?

Absolutely!

Will the new quest line be for APs like the GLINTSTONE quest line?

There are no APs associated with this quest line.

please increase overall drop rate for original anti-gnome set... i've probably ran thousands of normal southern gates, and have not looted any mold...

Lots more places for these things to drop now.

isn't it time for northal bar to be shortened? or even better, make it permanent

We'll definitely keep an eye on this. Strong maybe :)

I am wondering if there is a proc on the new weapons also.

I've added Proc descriptions to the original post.

Hercules
05-25-2016, 04:53 PM
Opening the Event

Opening Awakening Gems (located inside the Chest section of your inventory) will imbibe you with the Strength of the Cryostar, a 15 minute buff of 200 health and 2.5 damage, as well as a small number of glintstone coins. But beware, open enough of these and you will awaken the Cryostar itself! You can view how close it is to opening with the Underhul progress bar on the world map:

So, If I open 5 Awakening gems I will have 1000 Health and 15 damage? :O

Luciano Lobo
05-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Hello, nice updates for the game, thank you very much. I just want to point out that for the warrior class we already have 2 hammers and 2 axes as vanity weapons but not a single sword vanity weapon. I'm not a big fan of hammers and axes but the design on the last and this vanity weapons for warrior are awesome. Great job.

leoakre
05-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Absolutely!

I'll add Proc descriptions to the original post.

Thanks so much!

Really glad I don't have to spend millions just to get aps from gear again!! It's already expensive enough to properly jewel the gear we actually need to play.

Whew!

leoakre
05-25-2016, 05:06 PM
So, If I open 5 Awakening gems I will have 1000 Health and 15 damage? :O

Lol

Nice try!! :)

Saud
05-25-2016, 05:07 PM
God
this looks very fun
and you guys put a lot of hard work in this
i like it! R.I.P Northal :p
very appreciated, thank you :)

Elenyore
05-25-2016, 05:24 PM
Hmm. Considering as Underhul is already pretty slow and hard for most people to run, how come this event will be open for the same length as time as other events? Given that STS has been trying lately to make it easier for new players to get elite-like stats (what with free mythic gear and all), the [presumed] hardness of this event implies that this runs contrary to previously established design goals. Is the purpose of this event to help re-establish the gap between newbies and established, rich players (the gap narrowed by previous events), or to encourage those same newbies to participate in the hardest zones of Arlor?

With that aside, this seems like a great event to encourage the drooping Arlorian economy. . . I foresee a lot of people farming the new Cryostar Encrusted chests, and Massive Cryo. While the new weapons don't have spectacular mythic- and arcane-level stats, they're pretty good. The Set bonuses now also make collecting Set gear worthwhile.

Will weapons obtained through crafting lower tier weapons be tradeable?

Overall, well done, STS Design department!

EDIT: Just realized that this is cyclical event . . . I'm leaving my previous words up there though.

Saud
05-25-2016, 05:31 PM
the event tomorrow?

Kakashis
05-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Very nice! Maybe I can actually get the new set once the prices of anti gnome goes down. Sucks that we need the amulet still

Elenyore
05-25-2016, 05:40 PM
@Saud yup, it starts tomorrow, Thursday the 26th :)

Kaziscate
05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Will the elite version of the boss have better chance at Anti-gnome set?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
05-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Oh welp farming deaths all day long again #NoRagrets

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Fear
05-25-2016, 08:16 PM
is this event going to stay? Northal stayed

Reniennn
05-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Hmmm will there be more info tomorrow?

Niixed
05-25-2016, 09:58 PM
Wow this cyclical event looks impressive, to say the least. There's so much new content lately we're going to be chewing on it all for awhile. Pet augmentation, housing, and now this. I love the direction the game is taking. So many options. Such depth. Exciting!

extrapayah
05-25-2016, 11:02 PM
one comment on the staff's proc, how can we remove our stun debuff when we can't move to pick the crystal?

anyway, any chance for toning down glintforged staff's proc effect? removing teleport proc from deary ring?

tbh i don't quite like the borrow-able process of making the new set... it's prone to scam... i'd rather you increase the overall drop rate, and make them all tradeable, including the upgraded set, and also by 'consuming' the original set

ah and one more, did you miss to preview the design of the cryostar vanity weapons?

thanks

Elektra.
05-25-2016, 11:19 PM
Only tactics version for the rogue weapon,
Or is that just one of the variations?

extrapayah
05-25-2016, 11:28 PM
ah yes, the new weapon stat! is it possible to make the secondary stat to have equal amount to the other counterpart?

e.g. warrior and rogue's tactics weapons to give same value of int like their force type giving str, and mage's force type to give str as much as mage's fatality type giving dex

and it seems like daggers' stats are the only correct one, but then again, you forgot to give armors to daggers and staves, just like what was promised with all weapons on this expansion

Dex Putra
05-25-2016, 11:49 PM
OMG AWESOME ...NICE

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Sliceshee
05-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Uhh that new bow:love-struck:

ilhanna
05-26-2016, 12:51 AM
Can we start Banished quest line when we have only two or three of the set pieces?

Rome
05-26-2016, 01:40 AM
well i can tell u one thing.

if i don't pop a necklace in the next 50 chests i open ill go on the biggest rampage mode y'all ever seen.
an item wich depents on luck, and on luck only! is in the entire history of arcane legends the biggest fail!

overal im excited i really hope this brings more belts and helms on the market so i can FINALLY get one myself.
for the second part of the antignome set. i think its a bit to early to already release another line up for the gear. theres not even a single person with the antignome set.

but overal it looks great! do something about the necklaces and im a happy man again!

-ambo

Powerawesomer
05-26-2016, 04:19 AM
The pictures of the warrior weapons shows that the shield has more dps than the sword... is this intentional?

aneshsinghblu
05-26-2016, 05:07 AM

so where's the new places for the mould to drop?

new boss loot or in the new crate

Laitumkhrah
05-26-2016, 05:30 AM
sweeetttt...!!!

Sorayai
05-26-2016, 05:51 AM
Before u guys release this expansion, fix that orc in 2nd underhul map (can't remember right name)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/00f4d76d541df7e1b70b4be3f171fa3b.jpg
Thank u :-)

intrepd
05-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Justg can u check the shield stats? It does not even have armor

resurrected
05-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Justg can u check the shield stats? It does not even have armor
Shield have proc that gives you much armor.

Serancha
05-26-2016, 10:11 AM
As much as all the effort is appreciated, this is no longer a "pick up and play" game. I miss the days of being able to run a map a dozen times, loot a piece of gear, and either use it or sell it for money. Everything just seems totally over-complicated now, and it's discouraging for anyone wanting to return after an absence and/or play casually.

Justg
05-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Updated weapon stats on main post

Plqgue
05-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Portal should only be spawn in elite maps only. If not, elite map 3 will be a ghost town and everyone will just run normal maps.

That makes no sense as the elite version has better drops

bonjovi3223
05-26-2016, 02:19 PM
So if I understand this correctly, we have to defeat jadis every time in order to access the cryo chamber. Lol sts, that ain't fair. That boss is bad news.

Jewelmaker
05-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Always up for a new challenge! Time to round up my guild!

Ulfric
05-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Omg

Sent from my Iris X8 L using Tapatalk

extrapayah
05-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Updated weapon stats on main post

thank you very much for the updated stat! :D:D:D, anyway, aren't you forgetting the armor for staff? and shouldn't staff and gun have 61/34 like the other weapons? >.<

BloodVamp
05-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Aewsome updates just
I have print on you in glinstone [emoji16] [emoji41] [emoji322]
For curse The Croystar. The a Great Expansion
For i a Like Remenber The Locked Crate of the ren gol #Forever [emoji324]
#congratulations just and spacetime studios !
#Happy The Croystar world![emoji289]

Enviado do meu LG-E445 atravιs de Tapatalk

Prettylicious
05-26-2016, 05:54 PM
thrilled to fight new boss and get some loot

bonjovi3223
05-26-2016, 10:46 PM
thank you very much for the updated stat! :D:D:D, anyway, aren't you forgetting the armor for staff? and shouldn't staff and gun have 61/34 like the other weapons? >.<
I was going to ask the same thing but then I saw that the mage weapon is force type & war/rogue is tactics. Maybe its because of that.
I agree with mage staff needing armor.

binatoooog
05-26-2016, 11:06 PM
Nice legendary weapons

binatoooog
05-26-2016, 11:09 PM
Before u guys release this expansion, fix that orc in 2nd underhul map (can't remember right name)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/00f4d76d541df7e1b70b4be3f171fa3b.jpg
Thank u :-)

the undying orc :)

Savagekantus
05-27-2016, 01:11 AM
Absolutely!

I've added Proc descriptions to the original post.

adding more areas where set pieces drop doesnt mean we are going to loot the set pieces...if its hard to loot in one map its hard to loot in 100 other maps as well....whats the point in me running it in the new areas? when i can just run it in the old areas! makes no sense....increase drop rate overall. All i do is logg on, run these maps the whole time(1-6hrs) loot nothing and then regret playing because i could have just ran something else for all that time used up....maybe if glin coin drop rate was increased so im not completely wasting my time...

just mad at how much time ive lost farming for nothing ��

Flipburry
05-27-2016, 05:43 AM
Fun!
Questions though; could we get some new staff vanities? It's mostly just guns we see.
Will the crusted chests be available after this event too? :)

arcanefid
05-27-2016, 06:53 AM
Fun!
Questions though; could we get some new staff vanities? It's mostly just guns we see.
Will the crusted chests be available after this event too? :)

They will be. It's just a new Northal.

Kriticality
05-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Question Gary or vroom,

I'm one of those people that have 2 rogue amulets and 1 tank amulet antignome ofc. I am a Mage and the Mage amulet has alluded me. Crafting the new set will it be possible to get the Mage type amulet or will I need to choose between rogue or tank?

Runenuke
05-28-2016, 03:22 AM
I totally agree. I wanted so badly and not one piece is mine.

Antibass
05-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Hello, friends! I got on very rare elite locations recipe for update new armor. I would like you to know his market price . I want to sell it . For this purpose, it is necessary to know how much it costs ... at auction this recipe I have not seen . Suggest your price ...
http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1605/8e/e519ad569ba2.png

Reniennn
05-29-2016, 12:51 AM
How to get the pink aura under the totemic vanity set?

iwinspeed
05-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Cool thanks sts

Glennferrer
05-29-2016, 10:21 PM
wow this event is good.

Kakashis
05-30-2016, 08:37 AM
Question, how does one get that pink aura at the feet? Is it from completing the vanity set? Armor, helm and weapon?

Pras Etyo
05-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Dear sts :)

I am sory beffore
Asking only :) about vanity weapon which need recipe for it n so legendery cryostar weapon level 56 n so cryostar essence, by the why this vanity only use for level 56 or level before 56 i mean level 1 to 55 can use this vanity? :) n next , do we need recipe bow again? Thank u sir i am sorry bad english , :(

Warm greeting , love n peace :) from
Ojodowe

extrapayah
06-01-2016, 12:35 PM
is the chance of looting antignome belt and helm equal for both normal and elite cryostar?

thanks

•Kecupmesra•
06-02-2016, 09:11 AM
I like this bow :)

sciucafez
06-02-2016, 11:26 AM
No, i think is not. Drop rate are very insane for set item. Im run so many too normal map but nothing seen everyone looted it.

abeseorac
06-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Cool .... nice item

abeseorac
06-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Awesome... heehee

abeseorac
06-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Loving it yeah

abeseorac
06-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Awesome... heehee

Nordeyy
06-02-2016, 12:06 PM
I can't find the recipe for the cryostar hammer

abeseorac
06-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Yoyoyo good good

Pras Etyo
06-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Dear sts

Just 1 equip perhaps any player dont know, can u let us know what eguip you mean please? :(

eugene9707
06-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Dear sts

Just 1 equip perhaps any player dont know, can u let us know what eguip you mean please? :(

This one 151947

Pras Etyo
06-05-2016, 05:26 AM
This one 151947

So i need raw cryostar core ?

eugene9707
06-05-2016, 09:01 AM
So i need raw cryostar core ?

When hunting with the Cryostar Hunter Elixir (see below) there is a CHANCE to get

• Cryostar Totemic Power Core Back Vanity

No, you just need to farm elite ctyoster with the ctyoster elix then you can hopefully loot it

Pras Etyo
06-05-2016, 09:18 AM
No, you just need to farm elite ctyoster with the ctyoster elix then you can hopefully loot it

Thank you sir nice to meet you :)

Zynzyn
06-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Could we see a picture of the Cryo Back Vanity please?

ILuFa
06-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Rarity loot, hmmmm

Pras Etyo
06-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Hahahha this back no one loot ......
Rare or not yet dropping

Izaya Ivanovi
06-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Awesome !!!!!!!!

Pras Etyo
06-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Where cryostar back vanity sir ...... rare loot or not yet to drop? ��

cotard
06-09-2016, 03:02 PM
awesome vanity weapon, i like it

Blueexorcists
06-10-2016, 05:00 PM
I haven't seen the back vanity yet:(

kHeEnz
06-15-2016, 08:54 AM
awesome update

Queenofcrows
06-18-2016, 02:18 AM
I wish u guys make the drop rate of the ingredients of antignome set better. I have farmed like a million times the underhul maps still no drops. I wouldn't like to be like 150 years old by the time I craft either the antignome set or the banished one :D thank u and sorry for the blah blah :D

Memnochthedevil
06-18-2016, 11:39 AM
Can you please make hunter elixir to only work in chamber?

newzealandmaorimage
06-20-2016, 06:42 AM
only gets better

warmane
06-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Good event to make money..

eis
06-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Naice , good farm

RapidStroke
06-22-2017, 01:11 AM
Sts for real, u show the wrong items to craft with recept... i bought both to craft and i cant cus weapon wrong now...!

Areogor
06-28-2017, 06:04 PM
Wait whut
How did I MIS this

alonehope
07-13-2018, 11:28 PM
coooooooooooooooooooooool ty sts :)

Ebereasider
07-13-2018, 11:33 PM
coooooooooooooooooooooool ty sts :)

Necro-ing a 2 year old post is not cool