PDA

View Full Version : MM vs toor

Felipe Pereira
05-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Im curious about it, they both have some kind of massive damage on area attack. Someone that know both of them could give a feedback about wich one is better? I would appreciate that [emoji4]
I don't have any, but looking to buy one of them.

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk

Elgrablyx
05-25-2016, 01:12 PM
Mm gives more crit plus armor , so MM is better

Felipe Pereira
05-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Yeah, i think mm have the best happiness stats on all pets. This suit me better.
But toor seems to have more area affected by hes aa, or im wrong? Wich aa is better? Wich one have smaller cooldown?

Jiinzou
05-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Just dont open ,buy mm and put stats into nekro when new system comes

Eternyl
05-25-2016, 02:57 PM
I would put Nekro's AA and munch's happiness bonus on Nightshade.

Felipe Pereira
05-25-2016, 03:05 PM
I would put Nekro's AA and munch's happiness bonus on Nightshade.
Why? Nekro has the best passive damage as far i know. It's area attack.

But hey please someone... Wich aa is better? Mm or toor? Really curious about it

resurrected
05-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Why? Nekro has the best passive damage as far i know. It's area attack.

But hey please someone... Wich aa is better? Mm or toor? Really curious about it

It's all depends to you. If you can use your skills wise as mage then I'd take MM. His burning damage and crit reduction is really OP in mobs and especially boss which help our squishy mages survive better and longer. Pull some mobs use gale/ fire to stun em and get in one place then clock ice and boom mm aa. It should do super damage and DoT as well xD.

Sandeeep
05-25-2016, 03:50 PM
as a personal preference i dont really ever find resurrected opinions or comments useful -ever- ( meh its just me srry )
and is anyone gonna really answer the poor guys answer?

MM > Toor is passive stats and Happiness bonus
however SnS MM is just a bit better than Toor but still better (to me not worth it for those Passive and Happiness bonus)
however what really matters most between the three are its AA

kakashis is excellent to answer this, SnS pools are awesome, MM stats are great, Toor is cheaper and AA is alright too
with the new pet argumentation coming up best u use Nekro (best passive and DMG) with MM ( best happines bonus in terms of survivablity ) and SnS or Nekro ( for AA )
or substitute MM with toor if u have less gold

~just saying, nth much and no offence

Felipe Pereira
05-25-2016, 05:16 PM
as a personal preference i dont really ever find resurrected opinions or comments useful -ever- ( meh its just me srry )
and is anyone gonna really answer the poor guys answer?

MM > Toor is passive stats and Happiness bonus
however SnS MM is just a bit better than Toor but still better (to me not worth it for those Passive and Happiness bonus)
however what really matters most between the three are its AA

kakashis is excellent to answer this, SnS pools are awesome, MM stats are great, Toor is cheaper and AA is alright too
with the new pet argumentation coming up best u use Nekro (best passive and DMG) with MM ( best happines bonus in terms of survivablity ) and SnS or Nekro ( for AA )
or substitute MM with toor if u have less gold

~just saying, nth much and no offence
Great thanks, so mm is stronger in aa right? Toor affects an bigger area? Sometimes when i see another people's toor trigger their aa, i can see a really big area with the cracked ground because of the toor explosion.
Their cooldown are fair? I cant find the info about the aa cooldown

bonjovi3223
05-25-2016, 11:02 PM
I have toor but not mm yet.
Toor aa is pretty OP. A lot of ppl underestimate this pet. Every time I play elites or underhul normal/elite, toor is really really helpful & gets the whole pt doing less work.
I had asked another player with mm whether mm aoe is as strong as toor. He said no.
My personal opinion for now is that mm may be better suited for bosses for its crit reduction from the fire attk & toor for mobs annihilation.

Sandeeep
05-26-2016, 04:44 AM
Presicly as bonjovi3223 said

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ekalh
05-26-2016, 04:46 AM
for stats mm for aa toor is better! with the new pet system u can combile stats and aa :)

Saud
05-26-2016, 04:48 AM
mm AA is small
toor AA is big
but yes mm Stats are better than toor

Felipe Pereira
05-26-2016, 09:14 AM
Thanks guys!!! Everything clear now :)