PDA

View Full Version : Exploitive account?

mutantninjaz
05-25-2016, 06:24 PM
Guys does anyone know whats a exploitive account?

coz my friends account got banned stating the reason 'exploitive account'.......can anyone tell me whats that and any possible recovery from it

i really want to help my friend and hope he recovers his account and we play again together :)

Zeazimeh
05-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Maybe that person exploited a bug and hence got a ban. If u think that person was wrongly banned then u can write a mail to support team

Maxijackaqw
05-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Maybe that person exploited a bug and hence got a ban. If u think that person was wrongly banned then u can write a mail to support team
My friend going through this as well and support team just ignore him

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Zeazimeh
05-26-2016, 11:24 AM
My friend going through this as well and support team just ignore him

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk
Me and my friends' experience with the support team was very good. I had asked the for plat from free offers which wasn't working and the issue was resolved. One of my friend deleted his account by accident but support team
was generous enough to restore it with all his equipments and pets... It takes time but u have understand that support team gets hundreds of mails every day so reading ur mail may take time.
Also they advice not to send the mail many times as it may be marked as spam and never get delivered to the team

Zulgath
05-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Nah, thats account sharing :)

Edit: cant be recovered :)