PDA

View Full Version : Offering signature/banner services

Pages : [1] 2

AusNugs
08-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Oh yes please Ty 

Flowman
08-05-2011, 08:31 AM
gonna need more information than that...

apoceq
08-05-2011, 09:10 AM
lawl. Some people..

Cahaun
08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Good idea just give me some time to think.

pwnpear
08-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Woot Ill be a paying member xD(how much wat that be?)
1.a banner for sts forums(wait wats the difference between banner n sig@_@?)
2.sts forums
3. PEAR
4. could be like...something funny and something to do with pears?
5. i dont care about the color(hopefully not purple...srry u purple lovers)
6. pop art!
thnxx

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Im going to assume that the more we donate, the faster our banners will be complete. Ill donate a little, like 500, i cant afford any more than that since most my stuff is going to our guild bank. Im gonna need two banners, i already have one that you can use as a springboard and ill post it in a sec. I need one of them to say "blackstar militia: member" and the other to say "blackstar miltia: officer". Many thanks flow for doing this, ill meet you in game to give payment.

EDIT: alright so that didnt work :P, you have free reign with these flow. Still want them to say those though, please and thank you

Silentarrow
08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi Flowman, I will donate to your signayure service.
1). I would like my name "Silent" in the sig.
2). The rest is up to you, just make it look epic :D.

skavenger216
08-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I would just like to attest to how talented flow is with PhotoShop. He did the banner for our guild forums (kocguild.forumotion.ca), and it looks absolutely amazing! Thanks again, flow, btw! :)

Flowman
08-05-2011, 12:05 PM
@Pwn - a banner is like the "Star Legends: Blackstar Chronicles" at the top of this page. It's basically a picture header. A signature is whats in our profiles. I'm assuming you want a signature.

@Lowly - Correct. It's more along the lines of "the higher the price, the higher the quality." If the style someone wants is more complex, it'll take longer regardless of if they paid or not. By banner you mean signature as well, correct? STS regulations?

@Silent - No color schemes? Do you care if I use images?

@Skav - No problemo broseph, and thank you :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Do u have to be in your guild

Flowman
08-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Nope, but being in Gears gets you priority.

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Ok was just wondering. Actually im gonna have to change my request, im gonna need a banner for my guild thread (and website once we get it going) and two sigs for my members and officers, thanks again bud. :)

Flowman
08-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Any theme in mind for the banner? Dimensions?

Silentarrow
08-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Hmm... I would like the colors to mostly be dark.
No specific theme.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok I will try to see what i need

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Hmm, i would say something kinda spacey/military-like.

Flowman
08-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Hmm, i would say something kinda spacey/military-like.
lol no **** Einstein :)
I'll think of something.

Ok guys I'll begin these orders tomorrow. Gotta finish up some signatures for people I already owe.

Nick41324
08-05-2011, 03:01 PM
If u want. You can make one for me :)

Flowman
08-05-2011, 03:04 PM
If u want. You can make one for me :)

The instant I saw that image I got a idea of what I want to do...we'll see how well I can free hand draw. Probably better off drawing with a pencil and scanning it to my desktop...then emailing to my laptop.

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
lol no **** Einstein :)
I'll think of something.

Lol hey, u asked ;)
thanks again dude.

themars
08-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Hmm, what do you ask for an really amazing Sig pic? But i really want a amazing one. Can u make one with a watermark so i can see if it is a good one or if there need to be changes?

Thx

Flowman
08-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Hmm, what do you ask for an really amazing Sig pic? But i really want a amazing one. Can u make one with a watermark so i can see if it is a good one or if there need to be changes?

Thx
Sure, if you like it you can decide on payment after. It's hard to make really detailed, impressive sigs with the 100 height limit. Really takes away from the use of stock images and focuses more on text.

To make the best signature I can make, all I'll really need is some form of direction. Actual pictures other than text or brush work being included or not is huge. That plus light or dark color scheme, maybe a color hint thrown in, and I can pretty much get creative.

I'm so used to making sigs with like 200-300 height, this 100 height is killing me :(

Swimmingstar
08-05-2011, 04:58 PM
testing something for sig

Swimmingstar
08-05-2011, 05:02 PM
I want sig. Sorry won't be paying.
I want original sig background.
I want words at corners with the font in apollos sig. top left farmerstar. top right amysticalstar. bottom right Koc Member. bottom left TES Leader.
THANKS!

and if it's good I might choose it over roastys sig (sorry roasty but it will include the sig you made background so it's made by you and him.

Flowman
08-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Original background meaning....?
You want me to make one from scratch?

Swimmingstar
08-05-2011, 05:32 PM
no meaning the background in my sig right now

Flowman
08-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Oh sorry I'm not gonna do that. Anyone can do that...nothing is different other than adding 4 text layers =\ Now I'd be happy to make you a pikachu signature or something...

Swimmingstar
08-05-2011, 06:19 PM
oh never mind maybe roasty will do it :D

DRONE769
08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Ill take a black/all shades of bulie camo. Looks futureistic. Says drone769 or heavytanker. Must have cool robot with guns or a futuristic tank. How much will that cost. Probubly xtra cuz im me :(((((((

DRONE769
08-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I want the letters to look like ur one 4 apoc exactly. Dame font and same style

Flowman
08-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I wont use the same font/colors, but I'll do something like it.

themars
08-06-2011, 12:04 AM
What do you ask for it? PL cash or SL cred? And how much?

Cryozfear
08-06-2011, 01:59 AM
I'd pay for a sig. I can only pay PL gold though until Apple approves SL.
For a theme I am looking for something cold or icy looking with Cryozfear in it.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-06-2011, 02:16 AM
My idea will take alot of time flowman

Ovocotto
08-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Do u want make one for me?:)

Flowman
08-06-2011, 05:13 AM
@Theseus - SL creds. Pay what you think is worth it. The more you pay, the higher you'll be on the list.

@Cryoz - Done deal. I have an idea already. I'll take PL gold I guess, but SL will probably be out by the time I complete yours lol

@Ovo - need more details :p

themars
08-06-2011, 05:57 AM
@Theseus - SL creds. Pay what you think is worth it. The more you pay, the higher you'll be on the list.

@Cryoz - Done deal. I have an idea already. I'll take PL gold I guess, but SL will probably be out by the time I complete yours lol

@Ovo - need more details :p

Just say what you want so i can get it a little bit fast

Flowman
08-06-2011, 06:46 AM
Depending on what you want and how hard it'll be, 1k and I'll start it today after the other 2 I planned on doing. 2k and I'll bump it to first in line. I have work today at 1pm eastern and wont be off till later tonight, so I have about 4 hours now to work on these.

Flowman
08-06-2011, 06:52 AM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4818/doents.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/doents.jpg/)

Frikin here is yours. Didnt have room for gears of war, but I out the emblem in the top corner. I can work it in if needed. Just put "Gears of War" in your sig text for now lol.
Had to lower the quality down to 62% just to get it to fit on here...and that was AFTER converting to a jpeg...just totally downgrading my work :(

I gave up on the other font, was getting too difficult to shrink to less than 100 pixels...That font is better suited for banners not small signatures. Not sure how I feel about this one...originally just made it messing around with overlays and neon highlighting, and decided I'd try to throw a name on it. It's a little confusing to look at and a little tacky...but who knows maybe you like it? I can change the color of the font/font style to anything. I can also change the colors of the neon/blackened buildings as well as the lighting effects on the normal buildings. I have another version saved without the multicolored neon in just a vibrant carolina blue. Let me know what you want me to do, because I don't know if I like the "Frikin" part of it.

themars
08-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Depending on what you want and how hard it'll be, 1k and I'll start it today after the other 2 I planned on doing. 2k and I'll bump it to first in line. I have work today at 1pm eastern and wont be off till later tonight, so I have about 4 hours now to work on these.

But like to have my 2 names on it and i dont know if it is a good idea to put the guild on it too. I think it will be too much text ?

Flowman
08-06-2011, 07:05 AM
But like to have my 2 names on it and i dont know if it is a good idea to put the guild on it too. I think it will be too much text ?
Might be for a sig. If the height was bigger I could see no problem in all that text...but I'll see what I can do.

Flowman
08-06-2011, 05:29 PM
UPDATE:

I have started working on the following:
Pear
Silent

Silent I am doing yours first, followed by Pear.

I realize I skipped over you Lowly, but your order of 3 will take a while and I have an awesome idea for Silent that I just have to get down on canvas. I work sporadicly, starting multiple projects at once when I get an idea in my mind. I already have Pear, Silent, and Lowly's signatures planned out in my head. I also have an idea planned out for a banner the first person to offer money with absolutely no requirements what-so-ever.

As paying customers, I can tell you now what I plan on doing, or I can surprise you. You will still be able to customize to an extent after I am done.

Lowlyspy
08-06-2011, 07:31 PM
UPDATE:

Pear
Silent

I realize I skipped over you Lowly, but your order of 3 will take a while and I have an awesome idea for Silent that I just have to get down on canvas. I work sporadicly, starting multiple projects at once when I get an idea in my mind. I already have Pear, Silent, and Lowly's signatures planned out in my head. I also have an idea planned out for a banner the first person to offer money with absolutely no requirements what-so-ever.

As paying customers, I can tell you now what I plan on doing, or I can surprise you. You will still be able to customize to an extent after I am done.
Sounds good, oh lord of the flow. I figured mine would take a while so i understand the need to finish theirs first. Personally i rlly want to know what u have planned and i dont at the same time :P

Meh dont tell me, i like a surprise :)

Silentarrow
08-06-2011, 07:33 PM
UPDATE:

Pear
Silent

Sounds great flow! Would you liked to be payed in gold or credits?

Im an IOS user so I can't get you credits until release.

Flowman
08-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Sounds great flow! Would you liked to be payed in gold or credits?

Im an IOS user so I can't get you credits until release.
I'd prefer credits but if I finish before release (and it looks that way lol) I'll take gold.

DRONE769
08-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey what bout mine?

Flowman
08-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Gotta wait your turn :p

Silentarrow
08-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Flow, how long till mines done?
I'm excited to see it :D.

Flowman
08-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Background is done. Doing brush work and layering now. Its getting late and I have work early tomorrow, but I can work on it at work because Ill have my laptop and I don't have anything to do tomorrow being that it's Sunday.

Thomas Bigset Edwizards
08-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Drauziton
Dead Shot Mafia

Can i please get a signature.

DRONE769
08-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Ok
U just ddnt say my name in updates
Ur lvl 21 rnt u.
I have 1 lvl 20 item.
U can have em free. Dont put mune higher on list. Its just a waste to horde this thing

Flowman
08-07-2011, 10:54 AM
I have 3 lvl 21's yeah.
Youre on the list dont worry

Cahaun
08-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Ok I have a very complex order and I will pay in creds and gold if needed (maybe stim since they are insanely valuble ;)). I would like all three of my character's names on it. Each one in a different section of the banner. In each one will have a picture of the character raasasa-operative picture, abekrie-engineer, cahaun-commando. (maybe even have the PL ones next to the appropriate one. Commando-bear, engineer-mage, operative-bird. Background you can think of. Maybe it could be different in each section that represents the character. I.e. red honeycome texture. The part where the sections meet you can customize too. Thanks for reading this paragraph. Suprise me!

Flowman
08-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Gonna need pictures of those characters otherwise I'm going to use stock photos closely resembling the characters but not cartoon-like. I'd prefer to use stock photos honestly and I don't plan on using too many abstract designs.

Just got back from work people. Finishing up Silent's sig now.

Flowman
08-07-2011, 05:05 PM
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9726/silentwatermark.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/silentwatermark.png/)

All done Silent.
45kb png image. Should convert fairly clean over to a 15kb jpeg.
The watermark blocks a great deal of the middle, which makes the sig lose all the meaning…but I wont remove it until we settle eveything up.
I had two original ideas here. The first idea was similar to this…a subdued nature setting in a greyscale color scheme with eerie lighting/fog. However, I wanted to focus moe on ninjas and blood as Ninjas are known to be 'silent' killers.. In the end I decided to play more towards the 'silent' setting, rather than the silent killer. Removed the blood details…which took forever to make but whatever, and stuck with a single Ninja and a sword. You can take it as he's walking towards the weapon, preparing for battle, or that he's left the sword behind and is leaving the field. The perspective shadows tell both sides depending on how you want to take it.

I added a red sun glare to the skyline to show that I wanted this to be more of a "walking away after battle" kind of theme without having blood splattered all over the ground like before. Very basic background, very powerful meaning. To me, when I see this, I see silence.

Anything you want changed, you name it. Everything is in layers, but some things may take more time because of different blending techniques and changing things might make them not work anymore. Again, watermark will be removed when payment is recieved. It really does like nice when it's clean.

Cahaun
08-07-2011, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Flowman:373904]Gonna need pictures of those characters otherwise I'm going to use stock photos closely resembling the characters but not cartoon-like. I'd prefer to use stock photos honestly and I don't plan on using too many abstract designs.

I just said some ideas to it. I give you the ingredients and you bake the cake. Stock photos are good and you can remove anything you deem worthy of removing.

DRONE769
08-07-2011, 06:32 PM
I might change my name to technovor... so i might need a raincheck on my name. And remember i said OR with drone and heavytanker

Silentarrow
08-07-2011, 06:59 PM
This is more than I hoped for Flowman!!

AOmonsta
08-07-2011, 09:38 PM
I like what you did with mine. Great creativity. Thanks again.

Flowman
08-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Silent's sig is officially complete…still waiting to meet for payment.
Next is Pear, then my gears bro snippet, then Lowly.

I will post the full order later, please let me know if I forget anyone

themars
08-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Silent's sig is officially complete…still waiting to meet for payment.
Next is Pear, then my gears bro snippet, then Lowly.

I will post the full order later, please let me know if I forget anyone

Hi flow, i want to pay you for my Sig just ask what u want and i will try to give it u :) just make something random u think i would like. I trust u to make something nice. ;) can u confirm u will make one?

Flowman
08-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi flow, i want to pay you for my Sig just ask what u want and i will try to give it u :) just make something random u think i would like. I trust u to make something nice. ;) can u confirm u will make one?
you got it bud. I got an idea already

Flowman
08-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Payment of 50k PL gold received from silent, thanks bro. Here are the versions without watermarks.
EDIT: replaced first sig with the one from below

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6071/silentfinalmix.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/silentfinalmix.jpg/)
The original. Equal balance of light and dark with hand shadowing

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/558/silentfinalblack.jpg
Black levels raised giving a more shadowy scene with less foggy effects. Takes away from the eerie ness and focuses more on the lighting.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5567/silentfinalwhite.jpg
White levels raised to give a more sun-blast through the trees effect. Focuses more on the background than the foreground. Personally my least favorite of the 3, but I think all are nice.

All 3 are yours. Use whichever you want, alternate between them, I don't care.

Flowman
08-08-2011, 11:39 AM
jpeg quality lowered the darkness of the name in the first one. Let me fix that quickly for you

Silentarrow
08-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Looks great Flow!

Flowman
08-08-2011, 11:51 AM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6071/silentfinalmix.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/silentfinalmix.jpg/)

The first sig of the 3 with darker writing. My personal favorite I think.

themars
08-08-2011, 05:02 PM
you got it bud. I got an idea already

Thx buddy will pay you as soon as I can :) gonna sleep now :)

Flowman
08-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Thx buddy will pay you as soon as I can :) gonna sleep now :)
No need to pay until I finish the signature. I'd prefer it this way incase for some reason I cannot finish the project/get backed up and take forever/etc

Lowlyspy
08-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Hey flow, im gonna cancel my banner order, one of our members made a website for us and the banner there is epicly awesome. I would still like the two sigs though please :)

Flowman
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Lol he didn't make that Lowly, but it is really cool. Thats fine, I'll do the sigs.

Lowlyspy
08-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Never said he made the banner, just the site ;). Thanks dude.

Flowman
08-08-2011, 07:42 PM
true, read it wrong.

happy12
08-08-2011, 10:14 PM
oh.it is very good.perhaps it can help me in the future.thank you very much.

Torrentula81
08-08-2011, 10:16 PM
I know your list is is getting longer but I would like a sig made. Ill pay ya 3-5k credits. It would be great if you could make a second one of the same thing but larger for other forums and sites. Whatever the standard is that they accept. Id like the text to just say Torrentula. Maybe have a pic of a tarantula on left side, txt middle to right. Backroumd whatever. Ill do 3k for the one 5k total if ya can do larger size as well just same thing.

Edit: I was thinking of how I could incorperate the torrent idea into it. Maybe backround being binary code of 1 and 0's. Really its to to you. Leaving room for ya to have some creativity and fun with it.

DRONE769
08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Im keeping heavytanker

And i want a drone and a heavytanker seprate. I can wait

Flowman
08-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Ok guys just got off of work. Been very busy lately. Im a counselor at a sports camp from 7am till 12 every day then I get a few hours off and I go to my other job…ahh the life of part time work. Started Pear's sig, should be done by tonight.

AOmonsta
08-09-2011, 11:24 AM
You making bank.

DRONE769
08-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Flow ur so cool
Im 11 and on summer break. Wish i could help. But i suck at photoshop.

Cahaun
08-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey flow. How about just a picture of my main character : Raasasa with the name included. Maybe you could also include knight of cydonia because thats the guild I'm in. Or you could just put my name in it with a background similar to the meaning of the name just like the one you made for silent's. Thanks

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Can i please have one that says ZAurbanSQWRL and it could have the awsomist mage person you could find please?

Flowman
08-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Update: Putting the finishing touches on Pear's sig. This week has been very busy for me, thank you all for being patient. I already stated that I take my time with my sigs, so thanks for not sending me 38753720 messages asking where your sig is.

@pear - please contact me ASAP to work out payment as I'm doing the shading and color matching now and will be done tomorrow morning when I get off work.

Cahaun
08-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Pear is going to like his!

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Can i have one please??

Flowman
08-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Update:

Sorry fellas been busy. Pwnpear your sig is 100% complete, will upload once payment is received. Waiting to hear if you want that watermarked version posted first or not. Next up is Snippet, followed by Lowly. Snips won't take long as I'm gonna do a grunge sig or an abstract, so we should start moving along nicely.

Official order:

Snippet
Lowly
Theseus
Torrentula
Drone
Cryoz
Cahuan
Ovo
Paar

And then everyone else who hasn't offered payment. I'm sorry this is the way to has to be. If you've been left out and offered to pay, please let me know on THIS THREAD, not in PM. If you feel you're being unfairly skipped, please voice your opinion and I will tell you why you are where you are on the list. Who knows, I could be wrong. If I really have a great idea for someones sig I might put it up higher in the line, but as of right now, this is the order I will be going in. I also have to throw in a few Gears of War signatures in there for my buddies, but I don't know who/when those will fall in line yet.

DRONE769
08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Ill pay 1k

pwnpear
08-12-2011, 07:54 PM
wait im here...wat do i do

Flowman
08-12-2011, 08:36 PM
60k PL gold received. Thanks Pwnpear. Here are your options to pick from. All are slightly different, with 4 of them clearly having darker colors then the other 3, and some of them having different contrasts. Went with a Lord of the Rings theme, replacing the ring in Frodo's hand with a pear to satisfy your Pop Art requirement. The text on the left is the language on the actual ring, and the text on the right reads "One pear to rule them all" faded and weathered for effect and if the font from the LOTR movie end credits. The name font is Ringmaster without the embossing and texture effects to make it blend better. The eye on the right is the eye of Sauron from the top of his tower. There were very few pictures of anything other than just the eye, and I found adding my own perspective layer didn't look as realistic as one already used with the tower holdings. It's hard to tell what it is, but I still think a fan of the movies will know what it is. Overall layers - 38. Pick as many as you like. These are for Pear and Pear only.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/431/pearsigblack.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3904/pearsigblack2.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8723/pearsigblackvib.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4706/pearsigblackvib2.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1476/pearsigbright.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/231/pearsigbright2copy.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9942/pearsigbright3.jpg

pwnpear
08-12-2011, 08:53 PM
OMG ITS SICK!!!! my preciousss xD! THANK YOU!

oh btw...can someone point me to the thread that teaches how to put a sig up?

Flowman
08-12-2011, 09:30 PM
right click the one you want to use>copy image address>go to your profile and to the signature area>paste the address between

Lillypink
08-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi I want a KoC sts forum sig but put it with my character devilgurl (on sl) on sl side and put lillypink (on pl) on pl side but I cant take pics of my chatacters cuz I have android so if u need to see them for that u can meet me on sl or pl to see how they look like so plz msg me on pl (im ur friend on pl) but I like how the KoC sig looks like so leave it like that and imma donate 60k :)

pwnpear
08-12-2011, 10:31 PM
right click the one you want to use>copy image address>go to your profile and to the signature area>paste the address between
omg yes!!!! Tytytyty

Flowman
08-13-2011, 06:05 AM
Hi I want a KoC sts forum sig but put it with my character devilgurl (on sl) on sl side and put lillypink (on pl) on pl side but I cant take pics of my chatacters cuz I have android so if u need to see them for that u can meet me on sl or pl to see how they look like so plz msg me on pl (im ur friend on pl) but I like how the KoC sig looks like so leave it like that and imma donate 60k :)

Hi lilly.

The only problem with that is the KoC banner is almost 900x350 pixels I believe. A forum signature here can only be 500x100. If I were to shrink it down to that size, it wouldn't look very good. Do you have any other ideas on what you want?

BodMaster
08-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey Flow,

Awesome job with these sigs! Read through whole thread, everytime I seen gow on forums thought who's been putting them together..! Lol. Don't think you give yourself enough credit for these amazing designs on Photoshop very talented!

Anyway ima thinking of a sig you could make for me.. I will pay 3-5k credit. (would pay more if I had it as its well deserved out of your own time (while your not wrking) to put these together) Obviously I would like AoC (co-leader if any space but take it out if needed) and BodMasta added in the sig kinda dark looking with background of assassins (Cas has Assassins Creed) any ideas you think up tho I believe you will do an amazing job as your work is very creative. If you need more details to get that creativity working let me know il think something up.

Used to do sigs but very basic ones on Paintshop pro and Photoshop just messing with layers and blending the colours together to hide the layering.. unfortunately my comp is down and no internet either :(

DRONE769
08-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey flow can u make a sig for my lil bro? I want it to say bonefin in a real sharp font in bottom left corner. I want like a skeleton shark like swimming with a evil hungry grin on its skull. I want it to be turning to the right mid turn. Like u would see on a florida tee shirt. He just turned 8 and has always loved sharks :). I know you will make it better than anyone else. Ty for helping all of us. Oh ya and i want it to be in water

Flowman
08-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey flow can u make a sig for my lil bro? I want it to say bonefin in a real sharp font in bottom left corner. I want like a skeleton shark like swimming with a evil hungry grin on its skull. I want it to be turning to the right mid turn. Like u would see on a florida tee shirt. He just turned 8 and has always loved sharks :). I know you will make it better than anyone else. Ty for helping all of us. Oh ya and i want it to be in water
I'll see what I can do drone. I just started experimenting with puppet warping, and this MAY be possible with warp. Otherwise I'll have to try to freehand it.

Flowman
08-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey Flow,

Awesome job with these sigs! Read through whole thread, everytime I seen gow on forums thought who's been putting them together..! Lol. Don't think you give yourself enough credit for these amazing designs on Photoshop very talented!

Anyway ima thinking of a sig you could make for me.. I will pay 3-5k credit. (would pay more if I had it as its well deserved out of your own time (while your not wrking) to put these together) Obviously I would like AoC (co-leader if any space but take it out if needed) and BodMasta added in the sig kinda dark looking with background of assassins (Cas has Assassins Creed) any ideas you think up tho I believe you will do an amazing job as your work is very creative. If you need more details to get that creativity working let me know il think something up.

Used to do sigs but very basic ones on Paintshop pro and Photoshop just messing with layers and blending the colours together to hide the layering.. unfortunately my comp is down and no internet either :(

Yea I can do that for you bro. Already have an idea but I don't know how well it'll fit into a sig. Let me think on this for a while.

and cheers on the compliments

BodMaster
08-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Yea I can do that for you bro. Already have an idea but I don't know how well it'll fit into a sig. Let me think on this for a while.

and cheers on the compliments

Thanks buddy your a star take as much time as you need!! And I meant every word! :D

Lillypink
08-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Hmmmm...so can I have it as a banner? :)

RedNuker
08-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Great sigs and banners ! Here's my order..
*Signature for upcoming guild "Zion Legacy"

Flowman
08-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm...so can I have it as a banner? :)
What would you do with a banner though? Won't work on these forums

@Rednuker - yea I can do that

DRONE769
08-14-2011, 08:39 AM
O yea and make mine as big as u need to make it cool and interesting. I cant put it on forums. I just want to show off to my friends that i have a custom thingy made by what looks like a photoshop pro

BodMaster
08-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Should start a fan base off for Flow!! Master and most creative sig/banner Photoshop artist xD

DRONE769
08-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Agreed

Flowman
08-14-2011, 06:13 PM
First is smaller with higher quality %, second is max size with lower quality (especially around the words)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9435/snippet2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/snippet2.jpg/)

OR

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2043/snippet.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/snippet.jpg/)

Here you go, Snippet. You can really see where the jpeg quality lowered the overall image quality (PNG quality posted on first page), especially around the words/the soldiers outline. Unfortunately, I didn't save the sig before applying that extra orange filter and couldn't undo it, which is a shame because the sig I had BEFORE the orange layer was a lot crisper and sharper. Whatever. You wanted an orange theme...I tried to work with orange photo layers and orange blending as much as I could without going too orange because I HATE the sigs that people tell you to make in the tutorials where they say to desaturate and color everything one color. How boring can you get? Did this in 1 day...nothing too complicated and I didn't spend much time going back and fixing stuff I didn't like to be honest haha. Free sigs are free sigs...this isn't bad for a free sig. It's not what I originally wanted to go for. I always wanted to use a Crysis render because I was going for a soldier theme. I actually uploaded 2 versions I started on and just stopped because I didn't like where it was going with sizing. As you can tell by the final product, I used the same render, just at a different angle and size. Lighting on the right side would be a lot better if I tried and the fact that I did this in a day (probably like 2 hours of actual work time on this version) but it's definitely better than most sigs you see here. Enjoy.

The following 2 fails are NOT to be used by anyone else. They've been watermarked to prevent that. They are here to simply show that even on very basic sigs I go through multiple ideas before settling on one. The first sig is pretty far along. The background was actually the background I was gonna use until the very end. Decided it had too much going on...it had 4 different kinds of just blurring...so yeah (Radial, Gaussian, Motion, and Surface blurs).

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5358/snipfail1copy.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/snipfail1copy.png/)
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9538/snippetfail2.png
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3536/snipperfail2.png

Physiologic
08-14-2011, 06:31 PM
I would use the FAIL sig just to show how much I fail.

Flowman
08-14-2011, 06:34 PM
I mean I guess you could do that hah.

Acyer
08-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Wow flow snips sig is crazy....

Flowman
08-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Wow flow snips sig is crazy....
When I remake yours, can I use a picture of your actual face? Like do you have an HD version of you from straight on? Otherwise I'll go with another idea I had.

Acyer
08-14-2011, 07:10 PM
When I remake yours, can I use a picture of your actual face? Like do you have an HD version of you from straight on? Otherwise I'll go with another idea I had.
no but I posted a pic on gow website in admin section of a zero if ya don't like it u can do w/e.

THC
08-15-2011, 12:31 AM
I want one just my name tho THC I'm sure you have ran into me. I want an operator Sig with my name I got 5k for you!!!

DRONE769
08-15-2011, 02:05 PM
I have 1k sl creds 4 u flow

Cahaun
08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Now its time for Low to get an awesome sig, then Theseus. Can't wait for mine! (actually I can :)) Still farming credits for it.

BodMaster
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Awesome job again! defo picked best out of selection.. plussss this gives you time to re-do yours *hint hint* :P

Flowman
08-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Awesome job again! defo picked best out of selection.. plussss this gives you time to re-do yours *hint hint* :P
haha the other ones weren't anywhere near done. Basically just a background that I brushed in, the render, a few filters, and maybe some shading. Probably only 30 minutes if work on each of those fails.

NoseToNose
08-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Lets say twenty thousand credits, ten for each signature and something I can't say here as payment, haha. Remind me and I'll give you the 20k. You know who I am, and what I want. One Saw for Jigsaw, Gore Necessary. One Star Trek for Scotty, Possible Level Cap Brag? And Limitless can just suck it. I can up the ante price wise if it takes longer for the signatures of a lifetime.

PsYcHo MaRiNe-X
08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
NoT BaD...

Ebalere
08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Flow if you could do one for me that would be cool. I'll pay ya whatever you need. Just use your imagination. Ty in advance

Flowman
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
@Scotty - you know I got you lol. Im brainstorming ideas as I work on my others I owe

@psycho - Thanks?

@Ebalere - any info on the origin of your username? Otherwise I'll just make something

DRONE769
08-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Yo guild master
Its heavy

Flowman
08-18-2011, 04:12 AM
update:

struggling with lowly's sigs, which sucks because I wanted to try something new, but I can't get it to work out to what I envisioned.
Running very behind, apologies to everyone waiting.

Cahaun
08-18-2011, 06:05 AM
update:

struggling with lowly's sigs, which sucks because I wanted to try something new, but I can't get it to work out to what I envisioned.
Its fine with me flow. I can wait. So far I have farmed 1,000 more credits for the payment.

BodMaster
08-18-2011, 12:52 PM
update:

Don't worry bro we can all wait you put so much of your own time into these that im sure we can wait a little longer :D

Shame though buddy as you said that lowlys wasn't going to take long bet its been quite annoying that you cnt get it to how you want even I bet its still awesome xD

Flowman
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
ya my original idea wouldn't take very long at all...but I decided to get creative and try something new. It's kind of working out...but I don't know if it's going to be too boring or if I can get the lighting effects right.

With the right lighting angles/spread it will look really cool...but we'll see.

Snippet
08-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Flow im too lazy to try figuring this out lol.

I broke my laptop again. So all i have is my tablet. How do i get sig to show right? I cant figure it out on this pos....

Flowman
08-18-2011, 04:28 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9435/snippet2.jpg with no spaces in the middle

thugimmortal
08-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi Flowman Where do you get the cool looking fonts from im not using photoshop only paintshop pro 9 but cant seem to find any cool text fx

Flowman
08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I have over 1000 fonts from dafont.com
But those are just black fonts.
All the effects on the fonts are done in photoshop through blending effects and layering.

Snippet
08-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks flow. I got it. Sig looks great.

themars
08-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Oh, now its my turn? Cool . Hope u make something nice ;)

Necrobane
08-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Hey, i'd be prepared to pay 100k PL gold for a sig featuring a ninja and "Necrobane" somewhere on it. I would like something along the lines of Silentarrows sig but perhaps darker, and the ninja, a larger part of the image. Thanks, and i'll catch you ingame about payment :)

Flowman
08-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Hey, i'd be prepared to pay 100k PL gold for a sig featuring a ninja and "Necrobane" somewhere on it. I would like something along the lines of Silentarrows sig but perhaps darker, and the ninja, a larger part of the image. Thanks, and i'll catch you ingame about payment :)

So basically like what I wanted to make for his? Perfect, I have a TON of blood brushes.

And Thes - I'm almost done with lowly's and then it's yours. I have yours already planned out

BodMaster
08-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Can we have an update on the new list of who's sigs up and coming? :P

Flowman
08-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Lowly
Theseus
Bod
Scotty
Ebalere
Necrobane
Torrentula
Drone
Cryoz
Cahuan
Ovo
Paar
Drone's brother

Only reason scotty isn't above Bod is because I'm making 2 for scotty, and I already have bods signature 100% planned out in my head...down to every last detail.

Flowman
08-19-2011, 12:50 PM
ALSO updated the preset list of the order I follow. There are now 8 ranks instead of 5. Please also note that I reserve the right to change my list I follow and go against my own order template if I feel it is necessary. Working on the text of lowly's sig now. Unless I go out and get drunk tonight (very likely) I'll have it done in a little bit.

Ebalere
08-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Flow, my name was a randomly generated one from when i started PL, i just simplified the spelling. I would like something just straight up bad ***. I know you'll think of somethin. Just basically have my name, my rank (KoC Guildmaster), and idc what else, as long as when someone sees it they say to themselves, "why wasn't mine this cool?" LOL.

10K SL creds for your time :D

Flowman
08-19-2011, 01:25 PM
ah crap I forgot you on the list lol, one sec

and that makes it harder...I wish I was good at drawing freehand in illustrator. I have all these sweet ideas for pixel sigs but I can't draw as well as I wish I could...Like having a sweaty, nervous looking guy sifting through a huge stack of papers with a file box next to it reading "Name ideas" and having his face light up and a view of euphoria on his face as he's holding a card with the name "Ebalere" on it.

Shows the randomness of the name with a funny twist...but alas, can't draw that to the detail it should be.

BodMaster
08-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Loving the new list! Haha like the way you don't mix your words and say what you want when u want throughout any post xD

Getn recked! tmoz mates 22nd bday going to be a messy one :D

Back on topic** And I believe from the edit.. if you come up with a sweet idea that he can work from you may get yours sooner :)))

NoseToNose
08-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Lowly
Theseus
Bod
Scotty
Ebalere
Necrobane
Torrentula
Drone
Cryoz
Cahuan
Ovo
Paar
Drone's brother

Only reason scotty isn't above Bod is because I'm making 2 for scotty, and I already have bods signature 100% planned out in my head...down to every last detail. That's fine by mean Flow you do a quality product for Walmart prices and as long as mine come out great I'm fine, cost is no object

NoseToNose
08-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Loving the new list! Haha like the way you don't mix your words and say what you want when u want throughout any post xD

Getn recked! tmoz mates 22nd bday going to be a messy one :D

Back on topic** And I believe from the edit.. if you come up with a sweet idea that he can work from you may get yours sooner :))) The 22nd is my birthday

Epic Unicorns!
08-19-2011, 02:13 PM
I would love for you to do two things for me... :)

Flowman
08-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Actually Ebalere I've changed my mind. New idea. A large black man in his underwear...Mr. T haircut...arms on his hips with a body twist and a sassy look on his face. Sig will read "Ebalere: KoC Master"

DRONE769
08-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Ill pay 3k to get mine sooner( sl)

Flowman
08-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Ill pay 3k to get mine sooner( sl)
I have you ordered on the list based on price already Drone. I could list the current offers I have for each person, but I don't know if people want that info released until the sig is made.

Let me just say that 3k won't bump you up on the list, and I'll still make you the same quality signature for the 1k agreed on as I would for 3k...saves you money. Sound good?

Flowman
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
I would love for you to do two things for me... :)
and those would be?

BodMaster
08-19-2011, 02:20 PM
The 22nd is my birthday

Nice one Scotty **takes mental note for greeting on 22nd** my mates bday is on Sunday 21st but going out tomorrow for it :D

Epic Unicorns!
08-19-2011, 02:28 PM
I need a signature and a forum banner for my guild, I can give dimensions soon.

DRONE769
08-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Who likes whipped cream!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?

DRONE769
08-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Nose u better hope u do

Hey wat u mean by messy bday

Flowman
08-19-2011, 06:59 PM
going out to get drunk. No sig tonight Lowly. tomorrow 100% for sure....ok well depending on my hangover...lol

Lowlyspy
08-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Its all good flow, ive waited this long so one more night wont kill me. Have fun gettin drunk and ill look forward to seeing my sig tmrw :)

DRONE769
08-19-2011, 09:13 PM
I cant get drunk im 11. Lol

NoseToNose
08-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Nose u better hope u do

Hey wat u mean by messy bday Who are you? Do I know you? You stay away from me with your whip cream unless you're a over eighteen girl then you're fine.... Flow might bump you up the list if you use the whip cream on him though, try it, results might be sticky

BodMaster
08-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Hey wat u mean by messy bday

Going to be a messy one 'gona get absolutely smashed/steaming' UK terms maybe..

going out to get drunk. No sig tonight Lowly. tomorrow 100% for sure....ok well depending on my hangover...lol

Got an all day'r from 3pm - 5-6am xD

Who are you? Do I know you? You stay away from me with your whip cream unless you're a over eighteen girl then you're fine.... Flow might bump you up the list if you use the whip cream on him though, try it, results might be sticky

Hahaaa I think that would work.. worth a try Drone :D

DRONE769
08-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Who am i ? Im a robot stupid duhh

Cahaun
08-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Random post. :p

Flowman
08-20-2011, 09:20 PM
UPDATE: Ok guys, so I was EXTRAORDINARILY hungover today...still feel terrible now, and it's after 10pm the next day. I did more work on lowly's sig...trying out a new style I've never done before...much more use of lighting instead of effects and edits. Kinda cool, but kind of different from my other stuff. Anyway, I didn't finish yet, but I MIGHT be able to finish before I go to sleep. If not, it'll be uploaded first thing in the morning after I wake up and finish it. It's like 90% done, just needs shading fixes and better blending.

I don't have work tomorrow now am I going out tonight so tomorrow will be an entire day of sig making. Again, thank you everyone for being patient. With work, friends, my dogs, and actually playing Star Legends for myself, these sigs are going to take me a while. If anyone doesn't want a signature anymore, or had someone else make them one, please let me know so I can take you off/move you down the order of the list. I'd prefer to not waste a week of my time and a few hours of actual work on a sig that won't get used.

Flowman
08-20-2011, 09:40 PM
And let me just say that the 90% of lowly's sig looks pretty freakin epic...in my opinion. This style's not gonna be for everyone because it's not your typical "Forum signature" style. It looks more like a forum banner than a signature...but thats what I like.

Lowlyspy
08-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Sweeet, im certain it is bathed in large amounts awesomesauce. Infuse it with ur inner flowosity ;)

Flowman
08-20-2011, 09:57 PM
I really want to show you what I have done so far lol, but I think the final effect would be better to just drop all at once. I'm pretty proud of myself so far with how it's coming out. New things just keep coming to me as I work on it, and with that plus my A.D.D with art causes me to get so distracted with trying new things out that I find myself with 50 copies of each sig I make incase my new path turn sour and I have to backtrack

BodMaster
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Im not even up next and im dying to see lowlys sig now haha xD

P.S. don't try playing SL when yr half cut.. steamin!! You die loads ha

Flowman
08-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Lowly your sig is done. Only problem is, I don't like the "officer" and "member" parts of them. I think it makes it too clustered in the middle and takes away from the signature...you'll see what I mean when I upload it. Do you really really need it to say anything other than "Blackstar Militia"? I couldn't fit that on one line which is why adding another line of text, as well as a separate line border, clogs the middle up.

I also think this sig file is going to be HUGE....so lets hope the quality doesnt suffer. Let me know what you want and I'll fix it/upload

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Get rid of the officer and member, it'll be fine with just the guild name.

DRONE769
08-21-2011, 01:38 PM
So.... happy bday to bone!

Flowman
08-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Get rid of the officer and member, it'll be fine with just the guild name.
Ok, i'll do that now. I'll upload one version with titles and one without and you decide if you want to use them. Should be done soon.

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Alright, im a little busy putting up a microwave right now so ill be able to pay the 50k (pl moneys) a little later. Look forward to seeing the sigs :)

EDIT: drone please stop posting those pointless posts, if they dont have anything to do with the subject of the thread then dont post them.

Flowman
08-21-2011, 03:12 PM
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/551/lowly.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/lowly.png/)

NOTE - this is the PNG file. Do not use this version, it is WAAAAAY too large of a file to work on this forum. Im working on converting them to jpeg while still maintaining the best overall quality. It's also taking me longer than expected to fix the wording because I forgot I fussed with a few layers to get the font like that.

Anyway, here is the officer version. Like I said, it looks a little clumped in the middle. Im actually going to try ANOTHER version of this sig after I post the member and the no title sigs. I want to see what it looks like without light-glow around the letters, and just using candle glow...make it more ominous and spooky. I'll have to do that after dinner though, going out to meet my family soon.

On this sig, you mentioned something about space theme...well I said screw that, I want this to be spooky. This was originally the idea I wanted to do, and I'm glad I stuck with it. It's meant to be in a prison cell...but with rock walls. The writing on the wall is a diary, blurred and colored to make it seem hard to read and that it wasn't written with pen and paper. The actual text reads: "Day 17, August 19, 2560 - They're coming for me. I can hear them in the walls. It won't be long now. I've been alone 17 days now, 17 days since those...things killed everyone. Rations are low and I don't know how...they've broken through, oh my G..." and then the claw mark and the blood. The guy on the right was originally a futuristic solider render, but I wanted to make him seem kind of like predator, and I think the half face and the overall image of the room makes him seem anything buy human. Overall layers - 43. Primarily grunge brushes, photo filters, and a lot of duplicates with opacity adjustments. Other versions will be uploaded soon in JPEG format to use on this forum. If using on another forum, that PNG file should work nicely.

Flowman
08-21-2011, 03:31 PM
JPEGS (will upload as they're finished):

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1363/lowly2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/lowly2.jpg/)

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/810/lowly.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/lowly.jpg/)

My god does Jpeg destroy the image quality. This is like murder :(

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 04:03 PM
wow those look awesome, ur right the jpeg rlly does mess with the quality. lol i love the background message, very spooky. gimme like an hour to finish up this microwave job and ill get the payment ready :)

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Yup awesome job buddy also love that script.. ouch abt quality I couldn't see it as much in the others but this one really shows :( still amazing tho xD

Though lowly didn't you want it for your forum? Should be fine on that if you do :D

Silentarrow
08-21-2011, 04:13 PM
JPEGS (will upload as they're finished):

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1363/lowly2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/lowly2.jpg/)

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/810/lowly.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/lowly.jpg/)
My god does Jpeg destroy the image quality. This is like murder :(

Very nice!

Flowman
08-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Ya it's BS about the quality. Had to drop it down to 70% original quality...which killed a lot of the lighting...doesnt even look that good anymore :( They really gotta do something about the sig size thing...15kb is no where near enough to work with. Give me 100kb so I can use png images, and I'll be happy.

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Yup awesome job buddy also love that script.. ouch abt quality I couldn't see it as much in the others but this one really shows :( still amazing tho xD

Though lowly didn't you want it for your forum? Should be fine on that if you do :D

nah, i changed my request for the banner to just a sig. Turned out awesome flow :)

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 04:22 PM
nah, i changed my request for the banner to just a sig. Turned out awesome flow :)

Ahh right my bad.. but still you could use PNG on tha n JPEG on here.. :)

Ya it's BS about the quality. Had to drop it down to 70% original quality...which killed a lot of the lighting...doesnt even look that good anymore :( They really gotta do something about the sig size thing...15kb is no where near enough to work with. Give me 100kb so I can use png images, and I'll be happy.

Lol is it the sites requirements or havd they lowered it in general who would you even ask about that?

Think some guy on another thread needs yr expertise :P

Flowman
08-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Yea im not sure of its their policy or the websites. Even 50kb would work for png images. Most of my pictures are around 80-100kbthe at 100%. A jpeg is about 85% of the quality of a png with a much smaller file size (hidden quality loss im guessing). Ill see what I can do when I get home about quality...just for fun try using the png image and see what happens

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Ahh right my bad.. but still you could use PNG on tha n JPEG on here.. :)

very true bod, i just might do that lol

Alright flow, add lowlyspy, im ingame right now. PL not SL

EDIT: lol give me like 30 more minutes, breaks over :P

Flowman
08-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Im not home im out at dinner

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 04:51 PM
very true bod, i just might do that lol

Alright flow, add lowlyspy, im ingame right now. PL not SL

EDIT: lol give me like 30 more minutes, breaks over :P

Gd man!!! Also off topic** need to speak to you about kotor lol when you have 5 :)

Lowlyspy
08-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Alright flowman, whenever ur ready for the moneh go ahead and tell me.

Also....how do i make that fantastic sig my sig? :P

BodMaster
08-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Alright flowman, whenever ur ready for the moneh go ahead and tell me.

Also....how do i make that fantastic sig my sig? :P

I believe I can help u on that last part.. :P

sig address

If not I failed you haha

Flowman
08-22-2011, 02:59 AM
image address

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 03:17 AM
I'll give those a shot tmrw, away from a comp right now and sig editing isnt easy from my phone.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 04:38 AM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2512/theseus.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/theseus.jpg/)

Here you go, Theseus. One of my best signatures yet. I went for a new style on this one...I wanted to show the fierceness of the god Theseus, but keeping to a true color scheme. I think you can definitely see that I achieved what I was going for. Overall amount of layers - 57. Enjoy!

themars
08-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Hmmm, I don't understand it? I just see bulbs and "im from Belgium".

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Whoa flow, dont you thinks thats a little too fierce? There are children on these forums and i think that may scare them a bit.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 05:48 AM
LOL it's a joke, it's clearly not the signature I'm making for you.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 05:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR2jRDKD_NE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR6-RJSQytc

He's swedish, but still hilarious.

themars
08-22-2011, 06:08 AM
LOL it's a joke, it's clearly not the signature I'm making for you.

Oh lol, ok good joke. :)

BodMaster
08-22-2011, 08:44 AM
image address

So did fail ha missed out pic :P

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2512/theseus.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/theseus.jpg/)

Here you go, Theseus. One of my best signatures yet. I went for a new style on this one...I wanted to show the fierceness of the god Theseus, but keeping to a true color scheme. I think you can definitely see that I achieved what I was going for. Overall amount of layers - 57. Enjoy!

Lmfaooooooooooo!!! Does that mean your doin mine now?? xD

BodMaster
08-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Whoa flow, dont you thinks thats a little too fierce? There are children on these forums and i think that may scare them a bit.

Scared me and Drone away.. not coming back to this thread again.. cried my eyes out :'(

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 09:20 PM
woo sig looks great! still need to pay you though flow ;)

Flowman
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
yea I know been busy =p.

Do me a favor, try the PNG image in your sig, just to see what happens.
Unless you already did, I didnt look back at the quality differences. The sig you're using has it's PNG file on the first page of the thread.

Ladylove
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Hmmmm.. I quit PL and gave away all my things, but... I'm due for a new signature. You don't have to, but I'd love for you to make me one if you find the time. Just Ladylove or Brooke on it. You can do WHATEVER you want. Ideas... female characters? Female elves, fairies, whatever. Just something pretty :) Only if you have spare time, no stress. I would pay but I have zero possessions in PL pretty much lol.

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Alright, one sec and ill get back to you.

Flowman
08-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Hmmmm.. I quit PL and gave away all my things, but... I'm due for a new signature. You don't have to, but I'd love for you to make me one if you find the time. Just Ladylove or Brooke on it. You can do WHATEVER you want. Ideas... female characters? Female elves, fairies, whatever. Just something pretty :) Only if you have spare time, no stress. I would pay but I have zero possessions in PL pretty much lol.

I love the Final Fantasy girls/Soul Calibur girls...so I'll use a render from that with glow/smoke combo blending. Won't take long, but it's obviously not at the top of my list ;)

Ladylove
08-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I love the Final Fantasy girls/Soul Calibur girls...so I'll use a render from that with glow/smoke combo blending. Won't take long, but it's obviously not at the top of my list ;)

Haha thanks :D and don't worry. I'm patient ^^ Might need you to pm me though when you have it

Flowman
08-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Gonna stretch the forum but IDGAF.

HILDE!
http://images.wikia.com/soulcalibur/images/a/a4/HildeSC4.jpg

All the other soul calibur girls have MASSIVE amounts of cleavage lol.
I'll proly stick to Final Fantasy or another RPG.

NoseToNose
08-22-2011, 10:48 PM

here you go, theseus. One of my best signatures yet. I went for a new style on this one...i wanted to show the fierceness of the god theseus, but keeping to a true color scheme. I think you can definitely see that i achieved what i was going for. Overall amount of layers - 57. Enjoy!this is so theseus, it's amazing how well it suits him

Flowman
08-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Look at all this doo!! I'm cahvered in doo!
It's a perfect sig for him, but he didn't like it so I gotta make him a real one :(
Hah about 25% done Theseus.

Lowly just upload the png and leave it over night. I have work in 4 hours so I'll be able to look at it then.

Hawkbby
08-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Ok do we just post what we want?

Ladylove
08-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Gonna stretch the forum but IDGAF.

HILDE!
http://images.wikia.com/soulcalibur/images/a/a4/HildeSC4.jpg

All the other soul calibur girls have MASSIVE amounts of cleavage lol.
I'll proly stick to Final Fantasy or another RPG.

Haha nice xD. Pick something you like :D

Lowlyspy
08-23-2011, 01:46 AM
alright flow, attempted to make the png my sig. it said invalid file everytime, guess im sticking with the jpeg :\

Flowman
08-23-2011, 02:55 AM
alright flow, attempted to make the png my sig. it said invalid file everytime, guess im sticking with the jpeg :\
lol ya I guess 89KB (png size file at the time) was too large. I'll experiment with smaller png files or larger jpegs for Theseus

Ok do we just post what we want?
I thought I did a pretty good job covering that in the first post...thought that'd be obvious by now.

Flowman
08-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Hey guys if you like your signatures or my work in general, can you please add to my reputation with a "thumbs up" under my avatar? Also, you don't have to, but maybe put a credit in your signature, or a hyperlink to this page to help with business. The longer people play SL the more credits they'll get...and the more they'll be willing to pay. Thanks bros.

TitanFusion
08-23-2011, 09:57 AM
I would like a sig! I would like it to say fusion in the middle. In big bubble letters. With every letter switching between the colors green and blue! Everything else is up to you but please try to only use black, white, green, and blue colors!
Ty!!!

If I do have to pay I would only like to pay more or less than 10000, (max 15000)

BodMaster
08-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey guys if you like your signatures or my work in general, can you please add to my reputation with a "thumbs up" under my avatar? Also, you don't have to, but maybe put a credit in your signature, or a hyperlink to this page to help with business. The longer people play SL the more credits they'll get...and the more they'll be willing to pay. Thanks bros.

Haha sure will from now on bro (me and drone starting up a fan site for you <3).. or would you like me to go through old posts.. :P

If I do have to pay I would only like to pay more or less than 10000, (max 15000)

Guessing Flow will say something like.. its up to you if you want to pay or not.. but with pay you will jump up the que..

Also if it is Gold or Credits that your willing to pay? 50k gold = 5k credits..

Flowman
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Lol thanks Bod. And yea, what he said Titan, is that PL gold or SL credits?

NoseToNose
08-23-2011, 01:54 PM

Haha sure will from now on bro (me and drone starting up a fan site for you <3).. or would you like me to go through old posts.. :P

Guessing Flow will say something like.. its up to you if you want to pay or not.. but with pay you will jump up the que..

Also if it is Gold or Credits that your willing to pay? 50k gold = 5k credits..Just feed Flows already amazingly large ego and you'll be fine, tell him you're going to name your first kid after him or something.

BodMaster
08-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Lol thanks Bod. And yea, what he said Titan, is that PL gold or SL credits?

Haha thought id save you some time :)

Just feed Flows already amazingly large ego and you'll be fine, tell him you're going to name your first kid after him or something.

Loool Scotty you have now learned the art of (NoseTo***).. you will go far in this world ha :D

Hawkbby
08-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Flow, I would like a sig. I have some pics that you could crop and post the image on the sig, I want it to have it to say Hawkbby(of course). And if you could try to make it sort of dark and have Hawkbby in red i perfer or whichever color fits the background. The background I want it to have Incredible Hulk on the right side, and after my name I want it to say HAWK SMASH!, also like I said make it dark, try to put Hawkbby(the image) onto there so that people can see all of me. I want it the normal sizes of the one you display on the first post.

DRONE769
08-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Wat scared me away?

TitanFusion
08-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Well I don't have SL because IOS was being dumb but PL gold!

Flowman
08-23-2011, 11:17 PM
ok well 10k pl gold is valued at 1k sl credits to me...so i'll add you to the list.

themars
08-24-2011, 04:06 AM
ok well 10k pl gold is valued at 1k sl credits to me...so i'll add you to the list.

U really need to change prices for PL . 10 k is peanuts there, just one pink and i can pay u for 50 sigs. I wouldnt make it for 10 k ;)

Flowman
08-24-2011, 05:13 AM
U really need to change prices for PL . 10 k is peanuts there, just one pink and i can pay u for 50 sigs. I wouldnt make it for 10 k ;)
lol well I'm offering 'free sigs' cause I dont think people should HAVE to pay me...but yeah 10k in PL is a joke lol. I'm thinking about putting up prices and making minimums...or for people who aren't paying at all/aren't paying much/aren't friends, just making them simple name signatures with a brushes background and a big name in the middle with effects.

For your sig....got a question. I can go 1 of 3 ways for the theme. Do you want a theme focusing more on Theseus and his battle with the Minotaur, a theme focusing more on his origin from Poseidon and the other dude who's name escapes me right now, or a theme I thought of that's kind of random but doesn't really tie to theseus's mythological history at all, but still has him as the focus of the sig.

I'd prefer you to pick one since the part I'm at now depends on the theme, and the colors will be completely different as well as the effects

WhoIsThis
08-24-2011, 05:13 AM

He isn't doing this solely to make himself rich. He wants to help the community out.

Edit: Flowman beat me to the punch. By like 20 seconds. Lol.

themars
08-24-2011, 05:39 AM
lol well I'm offering 'free sigs' cause I dont think people should HAVE to pay me...but yeah 10k in PL is a joke lol. I'm thinking about putting up prices and making minimums...or for people who aren't paying at all/aren't paying much/aren't friends, just making them simple name signatures with a brushes background and a big name in the middle with effects.

For your sig....got a question. I can go 1 of 3 ways for the theme. Do you want a theme focusing more on Theseus and his battle with the Minotaur, a theme focusing more on his origin from Poseidon and the other dude who's name escapes me right now, or a theme I thought of that's kind of random but doesn't really tie to theseus's mythological history at all, but still has him as the focus of the sig.

I'd prefer you to pick one since the part I'm at now depends on the theme, and the colors will be completely different as well as the effects

Omg thats a difficult choice, What do u think ? If im thinking of a minotaur it will ruin my Sig but maybe you make something nice. What do u think?

Flowman
08-24-2011, 12:32 PM
I think I can incorporate a minotaur and not have it look too crowded. I have an idea on how I'd do it.
I really gotta start moving away from my comfort zone of brown, black, orange, red and yellow for sigs lol. Looking forward to having a theme with some blues or greens.

BodMaster
08-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Omg thats a difficult choice, What do u think ? If im thinking of a minotaur it will ruin my Sig but maybe you make something nice. What do u think?

The Minotaur idea sounds epic! Just sayin..

I think I can incorporate a minotaur and not have it look too crowded. I have an idea on how I'd do it.
I really gotta start moving away from my comfort zone of brown, black, orange, red and yellow for sigs lol. Looking forward to having a theme with some blues or greens.

Yup lol have noticed that but im guessing mines gona be the same kinda colours ha.. maybe Scotty can be the lab rat xD

Flowman
08-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Oh and people, can you PLEASE stop messaging me questions or to say you want a signature? I have a thread for a reason.

thefirehawk
08-24-2011, 06:44 PM
I would like a sig I'm thefirehawk and I would like it to be likes you first example don't matter the pixles and It dosnt really matter anything else just thefirehawk version of your first example thx

themars
08-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Take the minotaur idea, it looks nice. I trust u to make something nice :)

NoseToNose
08-24-2011, 06:57 PM

The Minotaur idea sounds epic! Just sayin..

Yup lol have noticed that but im guessing mines gona be the same kinda colours ha.. maybe Scotty can be the lab rat xD I have no problems being the lab rat

WiLK3S
08-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Size? (Please give maximum dimensions if not for STS forum) STS forum, same size as your sign please!
Paying? 50K PL
Any name/other words on the picture? WiLK3STH3W0LF
Any specific images/background themes? A howling wolf, maybe some fire!
Any specific color scheme? Grey wolf fur colour, foggy etc.
Any specific style(graffiti, abstract, grunge, etc etc)? Nope just awesomeness :)

Hope that's ok :)

WiLK3S
08-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Change of heart... Text saying wolfi please!

TitanFusion
08-26-2011, 02:32 AM
So flow when can u make my sig?

Flowman
08-26-2011, 05:05 AM
So flow when can u make my sig?
If you refer back a few posts..maybe even pages, you will see my current to-do list. Add yourself near the bottom of that....it's gonna be a while =\

Flowman
08-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Change of heart... Text saying wolfi please!
I can do that.

WiLK3S
08-26-2011, 05:49 AM
Hmmm... Maybe wolfi & stickythumbs? Sorry just making new accounts :D

morfic
08-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Up to the top.

One of SL's finest here folks. Probably shouldn't feed that ego, but I give respect where it is due. ;p

Flowman
08-28-2011, 06:25 AM
EGO....EXPANDING....CANT.....CONTROL......
lol thanks for the compliment/bump

UPDATE: Theseus I didn't like the colors I was using on yours so I started over yesterday. Already past half way. Depending on whether or not I lose power today from the Hurricane, I should be done tomorrow.

BodMaster
08-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Up to the top.

One of SL's finest here folks. Probably shouldn't feed that ego, but I give respect where it is due. ;p

Haha that ego of is wayyyy to big already haha defo don't need to feed it :P but the outcome of his work is well with the boost ha

EGO....EXPANDING....CANT.....CONTROL......
lol thanks for the compliment/bump

UPDATE: Theseus I didn't like the colors I was using on yours so I started over yesterday. Already past half way. Depending on whether or not I lose power today from the Hurricane, I should be done tomorrow.

The only reason you even needed a bump was because of all them 'I need monies' threads are people for real or what.. anyway on topic** woooop cnt wait to see it prob as much as Thes haha then **Trumpets** **Drum Roll** my sig hehe xD

Cahaun
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Still waiting patiently...

morfic
08-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Did I see correctly? Flow....BANNED??

Hopefully just from the forums.

PsYcHo MaRiNe-X
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Mad props flow... for what u got going on here... I think u maybe on to something big.. I'm a graphic designer so i can see that u have ur hands full here... hit me up.. I have a few ideas to help u out..

BodMaster
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Did I see correctly? Flow....BANNED??

Hopefully just from the forums.

Please tell me this is another inside joke between you two :P

themars
09-01-2011, 04:19 AM
No he is banned for a week cause people (little kids) reported him cause they didn't like his humor.

Necrobane
09-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Also waiting patiently...happy to change my currency to SL credits if it will mean I get my sig faster..

BodMaster
09-01-2011, 05:50 PM
No he is banned for a week cause people (little kids) reported him cause they didn't like his humor.

Grrrrr me not like this :(

Stooooopid little kids!

NoseToNose
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
No he is banned for a week cause people (little kids) reported him cause they didn't like his humor.Surprise surprise, little kids who can't handle a little humor and developers forced to ban because of it. If the developers would get away with it they probably wouldn't of banned Flowseidon considering. I mean come on we even have an implant called hit it and quit it, we know exactly what this is a reference too. If you little kids can't handle a little humor, go somewhere else and stop complaining about one of the most generous, and loyal players. Sure he's got a big head but he'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. That being said enjoy the vacation Flow.

Cahaun
09-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned!?! Flowseidon is banned! INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

morfic
09-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Lol. Flow is like... the worst person in SL. He's rude...he's inconsiderate...hes egotistical...he's obnoxious...he's annoying...he's demeaning...he's arrogant...he's everything your mama warned you about.

And i miss em. ;( lol

BodMaster
09-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol. Flow is like... the worst person in SL. He's rude...he's inconsiderate...hes egotistical...he's obnoxious...he's annoying...he's demeaning...he's arrogant...he's everything your mama warned you about.

And i miss em. ;( lol

Don't usually agree with you on many things.. but this I agree 100% haven't seen him since ban :(

BodMaster
09-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Where are YouuuuuuUuuuuuUUUuuuUUUU FlOw My CrAzY a** BrO!!!

Still not back?? :(

themars
09-09-2011, 11:17 AM
I miss ya so much!!! Where are you? :(

DRONE769
09-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Flow where r u?

Lowlyspy
09-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Flow hurry back!! The world is going into anarchy without your artistic genius.....what was that?! Oh my god, bod, i promise i dont know where he is, ah AH NOOO...... x_x

BodMaster
09-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Flow hurry back!! The world is going into anarchy without your artistic genius.....what was that?! Oh my god, bod, i promise i dont know where he is, ah AH NOOO...... x_x

You do know where he is!! and you WILL tell me!!!

You have until 9am tomorrow morning to release this information or im coming back to finish off what I started!

1st your officers!
Next your 2nd in command!
And then im coming for you Lowly! *scary bloodlust death face*

Acyer
09-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Just chill guys. I will find out on are guild website whats up.

Cahaun
09-16-2011, 05:11 AM

You do know where he is!! and you WILL tell me!!!

You have until 9am tomorrow morning to release this information or im coming back to finish off what I started!

1st your officers!
Next your 2nd in command!
And then im coming for you Lowly! *scary bloodlust death face*
*still in hiding from the presence of THE Bodmaster*

BodMaster
09-16-2011, 07:45 AM
*still in hiding from the presence of THE Bodmaster*

Lool mine has been completed I believe and Thes's but no sign of him.. *We love you!! come back to us* I wont hurt anyone if you do.. haha