PDA

View Full Version : pl classes, maybe even game with new skin?

GELLIO77
08-05-2011, 06:35 AM
from what ive read about each class, the all sound similar to their pl counterpart? the comando is the bear, the operative the bird abd the engineer the mage? because as the title says arent they like pl calsses with new skins? ik the moves will be different but over all it will still be almost the same as pl, no?

thugimmortal
08-05-2011, 06:53 AM
I think the classes are different remember in pl the human in forest heaven said its about mixing all three. Agreed that commando is str based, operative is dex and engineer is int.
But I think it will be far better mixing the skills as everyone will have different strengths and weaknesses that's why the weapons have no stat requirements.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Piosidon
08-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Or halloween costumes for example: a bear costume, a elf costume, and a bird costume

Conradin
08-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Its different man. Armor does different things, so do stats. Engineers are NOT like mages, the only simolarity is that they revive and can heal- enigineers hav DOT and HOT, they cant just nuke everything like mage. Theres different armor slots, the skills are different, and you can have only 8 skills out at a time (major custimization).

Plus everybody is ranged. Oh and the monsters, bosses use different mechanics. Its like PL on mega steroids- it uses some of same moving, fighting and skill mechanics but is a very different game.

GELLIO77
08-05-2011, 11:08 AM
ok im just saying what i heard from some ppl, cant remember who but someone told me '' its just pl with a different skin'' cant remember who

Quientar
08-05-2011, 04:07 PM
The game mechanics are basically the same. there is the virtual joystick for moving, you have skills/spells things unique to each class, you get 5 points to give to str/dex/int, you get 1 skill point each level, and there are 3 classes.

the 3 classes only vaguely relate to their pl counterparts. they are different than them and there is no way to really compare except in generalities.

Fouless
08-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Actually they are different. On PL you can use any weapon based on your lvl and Dex, Int or Str. On SL you can only use weapons designed for your character's class!