PDA

View Full Version : Zuraz Shock Lance

DownStairsMix
08-05-2011, 09:07 AM
I've been eye balling the Zuraz Shock Lance level 45 pink in the CS for awhile now and it hurts my pocket looking at the price, I was wondering where I could farm for it? Or would it just be easier to cough up the coin and farm my gold back?

Ellyidol
08-05-2011, 09:12 AM
How much exactly?

Yes, it is the best 1H weapon for 45, but if you're planning to level past it, I recommend just getting a cheaper weapon to use. I believe a Spear of Osiris is pretty good too :)

If I remember correctly, Zuraz Lances drop from AO2 Map 4.

KingFu
08-05-2011, 09:14 AM
I believe it drops in ao2: 4 chariot of the goons although I haven't been in ao2 for a while so I may be mistaken:) I'd personally just purchase either the conq or zuraz. Both work fine just conq is a but cheaper for debatably not as good stats:)

DownStairsMix
08-05-2011, 09:25 AM
When I last looked at the price it was ranging from 150-180k. Right now I am rocking the Spear of Osiris.

drewcapu
08-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I did a ton of AO2.4 farming with three characters and never *saw* a zuraz drop.
Did more farming when the newer AO quests came out and still never saw it drop.

The same went for trying to get a Galzyx to drop in AO2.5, but I did see 2 of those drop to other players.

Darkfader
08-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Its not q long ago I got one as a drop from ao2:4. But it really is prett rare drop. :)
I prefer to go with Osiris or Isis spear if lance hurts much on you pocket. ;)

Conradin
08-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Zuraz lances rock. They are even good compared to 50 weapons. Back when bears werent nerfed, those lances went 600 plus. But yea, unless you plan in saying below 50, a djin spear will do wonders.

DownStairsMix
08-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the tips!

Snakespeare
08-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I used a Conqueror's Shock Lance that Chickdigcookies game me for the longest time, but then I passed it to another player in need. The best thing about it, that it doesn't say on the description: IT BREAKS ARMOR. That makes it a lot more powerful than it looks.

DownStairsMix
08-06-2011, 07:36 AM
I used a Conqueror's Shock Lance that Chickdigcookies game me for the longest time, but then I passed it to another player in need. The best thing about it, that it doesn't say on the description: IT BREAKS ARMOR. That makes it a lot more powerful than it looks.

Yeah I went ahead and just bought the Conqueror's Shock Lance instead, loving it, and usually like all weapons I use, I will pass down to a new player.