PDA

View Full Version : Best Healing Spec for PvE

Ccab
06-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Okay..Im kind of new to this game..only been playing for about 4 days and im a level 22 Enchantress but im trying to spec to really just be able to heal really good. Everyone tells me that I group with that I heal very good. and Ive been playing MMO's for a really long time so I know how things work. So, is there like a certain healing spec I can use? and what would be better for a healer..a bracer and wand or a 2h staff or whatever..im just trying to figure this stuff out so if someone could lead me in the right direction id appreciate it. Thanks! Ive got 109 Intelligence, 7 Dex, and 6 Strength right now. and stat wise what do I need to look for for being able to heal really well.

Thanks to whoever can help me out! and if anyone wants a good healer in there group add me! My toon name is in my sig below. you wont be sorry you did!

Kirei
06-13-2010, 08:03 PM
dude this is one of the best healing specs ive seen out there, i would read it and think about what he says
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1461-Xanthia-s-Healing-Build-2.0&highlight=xanthia

Ccab
06-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Ive read it. Thats a PvP build. not PvE. Although it might be kind of the same there are more in depth questions that I asked that id like to get answered if thats possible. :)

Kirei
06-13-2010, 08:06 PM
like what?

Ccab
06-13-2010, 08:09 PM
They are in my first post.

Pleasure_Pirate
06-13-2010, 09:19 PM
If you're a healer you won't be using your auto attack much... Go wand and bracer instead of staff for the extra armour.

Ccab
06-13-2010, 09:42 PM
If you're a healer you won't be using your auto attack much... Go wand and bracer instead of staff for the extra armour.

Okay thanks. But dont I lose int if I do that?

RPG_ash
06-24-2010, 12:55 PM
cool info :]

Duke
06-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Okay thanks. But dont I lose int if I do that?

Not with the right EQ. I have a higher INT with my current wand/bracer setup than I can get from any staff at the same level. Plus some rpetty good M/s regen.

WarMage
06-25-2010, 12:09 PM
My advice. Go Str and go full thoth...that's like 21 or some ridiculous amount of mana regen. Your total INT doesn't matter that much when you're regening nearly the cost of a heal a second...you've regened the heal two or three times over by the time it's cool down is up.

And you're have far higher armor and HP than if you went all INT.

Paladin Build is by far the win with Thoth gear

Druc
06-25-2010, 12:18 PM
I agree with WarMage here actually. Xan's build is awesome up to level 38/39 but the Thoth gear flips it on it's head completely. Yes you'll have a lower mana pool (put just enough into STR to meet the Thoth requirements and dump the rest into Int) but your mana regen is crazy high. You'll also be able to hold your own and have enough HP to stop the one-hit-wonders like Seth if he backhands you and deal a little damage at the same time if you want.

Inching
06-26-2010, 09:26 AM
My advice. Go Str and go full thoth...that's like 21 or some ridiculous amount of mana regen. Your total INT doesn't matter that much when you're regening nearly the cost of a heal a second...you've regened the heal two or three times over by the time it's cool down is up.

And you're have far higher armor and HP than if you went all INT.

Paladin Build is by far the win with Thoth gear

Thats actually +25 M/s with full Thoth gear and zero points in Int