PDA

View Full Version : What old school item that you can't get would you like to see brought back?

Pages : [1] 2

Samhayne
08-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Are there old school items that no longer drop in game, or were from a holiday event, that you can't get anymore that you would like to be brought back for a limited time?

For instance, check out Yanis' thread about Vanity Items, much of which you can't get currently. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32551-Vanity-Items-with-Pictures

So, what is it?

Elyseon
08-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Pumpkin heads and Halloween costumes! :D

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 12:04 PM
If anything, I suppose Big Luck should be brought back to give more people a chance to get it.

And the Founder's Helm, too. (I kid, I kid :p )

apoceq
08-05-2011, 12:05 PM
One handed gurlox hammer :)

Elyseon
08-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Or a vanity item w/ stats like founder helm

WoundedEagle
08-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Every color of antenna for 15-25 platinum each.... Gotta catch 'em all! An-ten-nas! Okay that was cheesy but would be cool :] Oh an Halloween or Christmas Gear :)

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Im gonna vote for halloween items and costumes, i started playing pl shortly after that event ended so i would rlly like to see those.

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Every color of antenna for 15-25 platinum each.... Gotta catch 'em all! An-ten-nas! Okay that was cheesy but would be cool :] Oh an Halloween or Christmas Gear :)

That would kinda defeat the purpose of the antennae being something you win and/or chase down a dev to get. If people could just buy it, it wouldn't be all that special anymore.

Edit: Actually, I would go as far as saying that all limited-time vanity items (ie. No stats) should not be brought back. Even though I don't have most of them like the Pumpking Helm and Snowman head, I think if people can buy them again it kinda defeats their original purpose. They're purely vanity anyway, so keep them rare. Let the people who got them when they came out feel special for getting them.
Now holiday items with special stats are a different story. Things like Big Luck offer more than just bragging rights, so everyone should be given a chance to get one (or something with similar stats).
I'd say the same for the Founder's Helm, but I don't want to open up that can of worms again.

Haikus
08-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Rose wand & Big Love from the holiday event. Erm, big luck like Les mentioned. Also, the holiday costumes from Halloween, that, has already been mentioned.

All I can think of, ATM.

:(

Survivorfan
08-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Every antenna, Pumpkin Helm, Snowman Helm, costumes and the Beard Vanity for Christmas (Not sure what it is called)

Roasty
08-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Big Love is my passion!

Haikus
08-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Beard Vanity for Christmas (Not sure what it is called)

Winter Festival Snowcap?:p I have one of those!:o

Or a vanity item w/ stats like founder helm

They said bring back, not come up with. Never was here in the first place. ;)

Lysdexic
08-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with using the term "old-school" for a game that barely broke it's 1 year anniversary? :) :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Halloween pumpkin heads

PatsoeGamer
08-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Pumpkin heads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkfader
08-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Rose wand, nothing else thank you. :) it's all I want.

Roasty
08-05-2011, 12:20 PM
So many pumpkin head lovers xD

Cascade
08-05-2011, 12:22 PM
I want that big pink box that king richie had :)

thedream
08-05-2011, 12:25 PM
A chance to win a droid costume in a special contest!!!!!!!!!!!

YYZ????
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I don't think the Holiday items should be brought back until the Holidays! They are almost like founders items in a way. Only people who were around during Christmas have a snowman helm, or those around during St. Patricks day have Big Luck. Big Luck or other special plat purchase items then add not only the rarity but also the stat benefit. If anyone could buy at anytime then it would only have the stat benefit and may not be worth the 15 plat!!

drewcapu
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
If they became limited drops (especially in maps that aren't played that much), I'd be down for any of the above items dropping (maybe as a secondary drop to make it "easier" on the loot tables?). But, if it was just something you can get in the store, it might not be as "fun". If it's in the store, people will just buy it and go back to lurking. If it's a random drop, it'll bring back people to play.

Conradin
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I would like the Halloween pink item packs to return (chunker, doll, broom, fat shield, witches hat- these were the ones purchasable by plat at Halloween) and the Rosewand from valentines day.

I am very against the coming back of holiday quest items (pumpking haelm, snowman head/santa suits) as those are one time deals. I also am against the antenas coming back. I didn't get snowman, and am missing a few antenaes, and I think those that got them at the time should be the only ones who have them.

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 12:40 PM
I would hope even for the holidays that the devs come up with new vanity items and not just rehash the old ones. Leave Pumpking helm, etc in the past and give us demon wings/horns or something for the next one. Will make it more exciting and also allow those who have the ones from last year still feel like they have something special and rare.

Again, if they're purely vanity, people should be able to live without them if they didn't get it. If there's new and different vanities each year instead, it will add more variety to the mix, not have everyone running around in the same holiday items. For instance, when halloween comes around and there are new vanity items, people with last year's can stand out more.

And fine, leave BiG Luck in the past as well. Come out with a Lucky Horseshoe instead :p

Just my opinion.

noobmigo
08-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Uh, lemme see...

Rose Wand
Big Luck
Starry Leathers

CozzaFrenzy
Please make the Halloween cand bag a vanity item instead of a shield!!!

drewcapu
And fine, leave BiG Luck in the past as well. Come out with a Lucky Horseshoe instead :p

Or a luckier Big Luck that has 4-leaf clovers!

I've never heard of a 3-leaf clover being lucky :)

Conradin
08-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Uh, lemme see...

Rose Wand
Big Luck
Starry Leathers

You can still get starry leathers migo.

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 12:49 PM

Lol good point.
Or maybe a lucky helm that looks less dorky ;)

Roasty
08-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Back in 06', Club Penguin used to have these "Winter Luau" parties. The next year they had that party, they changed the red lei, to blue lei :)

1st Winter Luau Party Lei

http://penguincheatscp.com/files/2008/12/winter-luau-party-2006.png

2nd Winter Luau Party Lei

http://surfblack432.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/item12.png

The devs (you'd call them mods) also changed the music between the two parties.

1st Winter Luau Party Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg62cmBEX2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg62cmBEX2w

2nd Winter Luau Party Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YtXvl25wWw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YtXvl25wWw

Hope this helps! :o

Conradin
08-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Lol good point.

Les I agree with you. Leave the vanities, bring back the weapons (Plat Halloween weps/rosewand etc) that have stats for a short time. Make them non tradable drops maybe even. I just wand that tricky rosewand.

Roasty
08-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I just wand that tricky rosewand.

You WAND? Or you WANT?

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 12:55 PM
You WAND? Or you WANT?

He just wands it so bad. :p

Conradin
08-05-2011, 12:56 PM
You WAND? Or you WANT?

Yep- I don't want it I WAND it.

Ayc2000
08-05-2011, 12:59 PM
rose wand and big luck :)

Otukura
08-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Two I want to have: Big Love and Halloween Pumpkin Head

The only one I think should be brough back, Big Love. Just as Les said, buying something for plat when it was limited time is different than earning it.

CanonicalKoi
08-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Big Love if only to keep people from hounding me for mine ("It's a vanity item from Valentine's Day. No, I can't sell it to you, it's not tradable. No, really. Not only do I not want to sell it, I can't. I *can't*!! Really! CAN.NOT. SELL! That means I can't 'just give it' to you, either!" Rinse, lather, repeat 25 times.)

One color of antenna as a vanity item would be nice for the same reason. That way people could have *one* set, even if they weren't able to catch up to a Dev. Purple would be nice (hint, hint). :D

Salutee
08-05-2011, 02:26 PM
I would say the Halloween item packs.

[x]
08-05-2011, 02:28 PM
All antenna, 10-15 plat ea. : ) Pumpkin 2.

KingFu
08-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Whatever it is, Im just hoping for nothing that was once looted (dolls, launchers, toy man wands) or Halloween plat packs....

Lowlyspy
08-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Oooh while we're on the subject of antennas, i vote that aurora antennas get made, by that i mean antennas that turn colors like the aurora borealis (aka northern lights) in the north part of the world. I have a feeling that if they are made right they will look amazing.

Just my two cents.

Air
08-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Reindeer Antlers with Lights please :)

Chant
08-05-2011, 02:37 PM
COSTUMES: I want them all permanently! $.$

Alien Costume
Croc Costume
D'Jinn Costume
Human Costume
Knight Costume
Mummy Costume
Skeleton Costume
Zombie Costume

WoundedEagle
08-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Oooh while we're on the subject of antennas, i vote that aurora antennas get made, by that i mean antennas that turn colors like the aurora borealis (aka northern lights) in the north part of the world. I have a feeling that if they are made right they will look amazing.

Just my two cents.

Pretty amazing Idea

KingFu
08-05-2011, 02:39 PM

Alien Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Croc Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
D'Jinn Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Human Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Knight Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Mummy Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Skeleton Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]
Zombie Costume [Bought during Halloween celebration. Removed from game.]

I want a gold fever costume:o

[x]
08-05-2011, 02:40 PM

I want a dev-costume 0.0, that comes with complimentary ban-hamma.

Tvis
08-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Big Luck and Halloween Costumes!

Chant
08-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Meathead costume to match my useless doom hammer.

drewcapu
08-05-2011, 02:46 PM

Well, if we're making new costumes, I wanna be the Pringles Can, aka OL.

But, one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet that I wouldn't mind seeing for a limited time are those old tutorial items, specifically the L2 Int Wand and Bracer. I've still got a few left but wouldn't mind some more ;)

Register
08-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Rose wand and Big luck!

EDIT: And the old smilies on the forums! I dont like these new ones! I like how many there are but I was fine with the old ones....The (cool) one doesnt look so cool anymore...now its all :cool:

Jedispartan
08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Pumpkin head & snowman head plz :)

Darkfader
08-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Whatever it is, Im just hoping for nothing that was once looted (dolls, launchers, toy man wands) or Halloween plat packs....

I say +1 for this, but i would accept these items back as non tradable versions which are bought with plat. ;)

Prestige
08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
I hope you guys keep the crown of persistence after update.

WoundedEagle
08-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I hope they don't, other wise I just spent slot and worked hard for nothing...

noobmigo
08-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I say +1 for this, but i would accept these items back as non tradable versions which are bought with plat. ;)

Nah, they would crash prices. Perhaps vanity weapons that LOOK like the launchers? Or Vanity Doll Shields?

Orcish
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Coal Antenna [For Holidays] (I was around a lot then but I never seen a dev at all. I have plat purchase history that proves this) Droid Antenna [For Android platform launch] (I had no idea that pocket legends was around then)Orange Antenna [For New Players Video Guide contest] (would love to have this one, is it too late to make a video? J/k)Red Antenna [For Haikus contest] (I was new to the forums when this came out, I had no idea you could obtained rewards for doing contest. I'm still kicking myself for not knowing about this sooner)White Antenna [For Where Do You Play Pocket Legends contest] (Again same reasons as above)I'm missing all Halloween vanity items, which I would love to have but I wasn't around.Some how I misplaced my GoA shield... lolI'm missing the founders helm. BTW I would spend heavy amounts of plat for these items, I'm just saying :p

festre
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM

Please not the lighted reindeer antlers!!
I have them and feel as tho no one else does!! I sport them all the time and it makes me feel all special that I may be the only one with them. :cool:

Flickz
08-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I say bring back the costumes, shields (if there ever were any) & the big luck hats ive wanted to be a human in game. It would also be cool if you just add new vanitys like you did in star legends, all of them being different not just a couple with designs with different colors.

Fyrce
08-05-2011, 03:34 PM
I would hope that STS can come up with new items or variations on old items, rather than just bring back an old item exactly. So like a wizard's hat or candy bags w/ a crescent moon or a ghost pumpkin helm, a yellow rose wand, etc.

First, there are collectors who will be disappointed that their collection could be endangered.
Second, there are so many items to be created, why have an old one?
Third, I would think more people would return for a new item than an old item. (Stats, of course, can be rehashed)

I guess I'm just thinking something new is more exciting and creative than something old.

Swimmingstar
08-05-2011, 03:35 PM
EVERYTHING! ...that I didn't get.
I have fiery, best and gratitude shield and all the bunny ears and white rabbit ears

elianel
08-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Green and orange antennas please

grenadiers
08-05-2011, 03:44 PM

Please not the lighted reindeer antlers!!
I have them and feel as tho no one else does!! I sport them all the time and it makes me feel all special that I may be the only one with them. :cool:lol definitely not the only one with them :p

apocketlegend
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
First off OMG this is an awesome thread! I like Woundeds idea of buying any color antennas for 10-15 Plat each :) and....... PUMKIN HEADS!!! I deleted mine when my char was deleted :(

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Rose wand or pumpkin head.

neko
08-05-2011, 04:41 PM

+1 BIGGER Luck

I'd like to return mine and upgrade it to a v2.0. Mine seems defective.

Whirlzap
08-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Bring back Big Luck and those things but no vanities please.
Nothing of the pure-vanity type.
If Founder's Helm came out again, that would just be dumb.
Rose Wand would be cool.

Ueteanetabac
08-05-2011, 05:48 PM
It would be nice if you did another Droid-like event because i want to get something (even if its not experia buttons) that float over my head.

Zeus
08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Everybody seems to want that elusive rose wand. Hehehehe. All I ask for is the level 20 Pink Haunted Doll or Founder's Helm. Obviously. Missed mine by 13 days :(

Elyseon
08-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I would like some vanity items w/ stats :) plz

Zeus
08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Although, now that I think about it. Nothing should be brought back. Here is why.

People who are collectors will likely quit. I'm a small collector myself and have other things to fall back upon, but those that don't will have nothing to strive for in PL and many of them will be very angry. It will also mess up the PL economy quite a bit, so definitely not a good aspect. Not to mention, exclusive items show that you were there during that time. If you brought them back, everybody could say that they were there during that time :).

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Although, now that I think about it. Nothing should be brought back. Here is why.

People who are collectors will likely quit. I'm a small collector myself and have other things to fall back upon, but those that don't will have nothing to strive for in PL and many of them will be very angry. It will also mess up the PL economy quite a bit, so definitely not a good aspect. Not to mention, exclusive items show that you were there during that time. If you brought them back, everybody could say that they were there during that time :).

Yeah that's what I was saying. Better off making new items instead. The vanity items should stay rare, and stat items can just be recreated with a different look. So people can still get the stats just not the same exact items.

Nick41324
08-05-2011, 06:36 PM
I like the halloween outfits but other than that... Pumpkin head.

Nick41324
08-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Or what about that peppermint hammer!!!

aldoric
08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
The saint patrick day vanity helm

Survivorfan
08-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Whatever thread has an idea like this, but not official, I wrote a post which would solve ally our problems. Ok, let the people who were here, get the vanities they were here for. Example, I was here since beginning of game, but rarely quested. I had no idea the the pumpkin helm and the snowman helm were quest items. But I was here for them. So let me and others who were here for said time get the items they could have gotten.

Xymorg
08-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Lol good point.

Wait, pikmin aren't cool anymore?

*hides gamecube* :D

cuard
08-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Pumpkin head please please its the only thing i want i cant belive i didnt get in first place. So stupid of me :(

Pandamoni
08-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I would hope that STS can come up with new items or variations on old items, rather than just bring back an old item exactly. So like a wizard's hat or candy bags w/ a crescent moon or a ghost pumpkin helm, a yellow rose wand, etc.

First, there are collectors who will be disappointed that their collection could be endangered.
Second, there are so many items to be created, why have an old one?
Third, I would think more people would return for a new item than an old item. (Stats, of course, can be rehashed)

I guess I'm just thinking something new is more exciting and creative than something old.

I couldn't agree more. I would NOT buy any more plat items if STS will just bring them back whenever they see fit. I like that I have items that show I've been here for some time. I like my little collection. Yes, there are some things I wish I had but I don't begrudge others for having them, I enjoy looking at them and wishing I had them. By having plat items be limited and unavailable later I will be sure to buy future items.

My vote is that this is a really bad idea.

simnar_
08-05-2011, 07:23 PM
alein halloween costume i want one so bad

Wretch
08-05-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm with all the above that said NONE....

Make new items that are different but could be similar!

My .02

Unxtoxic
08-05-2011, 07:51 PM
I would like these from this list:
-Winter festival cap
-snowman head
-winter festival armor
-present shield

Sorry about the names, don't know the actual names cause I never had it :)

Fyrce
08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
And in addition, if you make variations, not only will the present players want the new items, but old players will also want new items. After all, no one has new items!

And part of what makes things go is the glitter in the collector's eye, no?

Parridox
08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Stocking up platinum if antennas, holloween items, or St. Patricks Day items make a comeback...

Edit: and Fyrce, I definitely see your point, but sometimes the (me) noob has to have a chance at the good stuff too.

Lesrider
08-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Stocking up platinum if antennas, holloween items, or St. Patricks Day items make a comeback...

Edit: and Fyrce, I definitely see your point, but sometimes the (me) noob has to have a chance at the good stuff too.

Yes, but if people know that sometime in the future they might be able to get the same items again, they won't jump on it as desperately. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of people buy things right away bc they just HAVE to collect them all. Without that sense of it being a limited time item, ppl won't be as quick to buy. I assume, after all, that STS wants their vanity items to sell...

Flickz
08-05-2011, 10:47 PM
So sam after seeing what so many people want do you know which item will be brought back? If one will be.

Azurkray
08-05-2011, 11:05 PM
I think more DROID Costumes should be made... other vanity item are nice, but this is the only one I really want.

DROID RULES!

Jsaieagle
08-05-2011, 11:14 PM
I don't like the idea founder helmet could be bought with platinum, but I really wanna buy back the big luck vanity:saturn:

Jsaieagle
08-05-2011, 11:17 PM

Alien Costume
Croc Costume
D'Jinn Costume
Human Costume
Knight Costume
Mummy Costume
Skeleton Costume
Zombie Costume

Yea, chant, I miss them Too.

WishUWereHere
08-05-2011, 11:47 PM
there is one vanity i dearly want: the white bunny (or rabbit) ears that randomly drops easter eggs

LADYHADASSA
08-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Thenlvl 15 pink helm ( very very rare)
Rose wand, holiday costumes, and weapons

Kingofhurtz
08-05-2011, 11:55 PM
I want that big pink box that king richie had :)

Lol yes the default object box. I have a character named DefaultObject :D

Anyways, I'd like to see the Santa beard hat thing and the rose wand :)

Biuzi
08-06-2011, 12:16 AM
All the winter and halloween items, also Vanity Helms

Arrowkole
08-06-2011, 02:02 AM
I wanna be special for my snowman head and holiday elf clothing D:

Gluttony
08-06-2011, 02:08 AM
I'd like to see the costumes make a comeback, at least human since there are no other real humans in the game. Other than that, perhaps Big Luck (I know plenty of players would pick that for the permaluck re-roll).

Yes, but if people know that sometime in the future they might be able to get the same items again, they won't jump on it as desperately. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of people buy things right away bc they just HAVE to collect them all. Without that sense of it being a limited time item, ppl won't be as quick to buy. I assume, after all, that STS wants their vanity items to sell...

That's a very good point and I would have to say that the Big Luck item would probably sell just as well (if not better) than the initial sales simply based on the fact that players have seen the item in action; consider it a long-term demonstration.

Edit: Better yet, why not a male's version of the Big Luck (I know that the ears weren't solely for females, but they were a bit feminine).

SUPAPRODIGY
08-06-2011, 02:19 AM
What about a day where every item is farmable

Corpser
08-06-2011, 03:04 AM
the rental haloween costumes id soo sneak over to macas just to buy em all.

i used 5 plat on that rental :(

i hoped it was permanent

Barrington
08-06-2011, 03:32 AM
i want the proper warlords armor back, with its black and white armor and the face change

and the ORIGINAL ursan face - with the scar across the eye

and the big luck item (got an itunes card to buy plat, got plat then found out big luck was removed :( )

superglut2
08-06-2011, 04:48 AM
i want droid costume or big luck

ninny87
08-06-2011, 08:14 AM
i would really like luck to come back

Air
08-06-2011, 08:52 AM
2nd item suggestion xD
Blue sparkling present box

Jag303
08-06-2011, 09:25 AM
I want the rose wand, big luck and the Halloween&Holiday areas (dungeons).

My ideas are to make a halo as a vanity item.

Parridox
08-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Thats an awesome idea! Exactly similar to antennas but in a circle!

Edit: I agree with the dislike about the returns, and I think slightly re-creating and re-coloring them would be a good solution to the controversy.

xero
08-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Id throw my vote in for Big Luck Vanity helms. It gives those players who started playing after St. Patricks Day, a chance to get it and maybe lower the inflation on rare and odd lvl items in the cs.

I just hope I don't get flamed from those who merch in pl. xD

Of course, this is all purely IMO. :)

Parridox
08-06-2011, 09:47 AM
How about this: in levels that can have random boss spawns, the bosses could be wearing a piece of vanity (one of the desired ones listed in previous comments*) or be wielding a weapon (also applies*) that would be awarded for the boss's defeat. Maybe like a week of this going on would be more than enough.

Edit: but a limit, such as how many bosses spawned can award the items, so a map with 5 mini bosses aren't juiced too much. But I am open to correction and suggestions. •_•

Mennddoza
08-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Valentine stuff would be nice

SUPAPRODIGY
08-06-2011, 01:34 PM
I say halloween and christmas stuff and the st. Patrics day vanity helmet

apocketlegend
08-06-2011, 06:36 PM
So will any of this stuff happen or just getting is excited?

Mothwing
08-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh and the cupid bow. I really wanted it but never got a chance to get it

Otukura
08-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh and the cupid bow. I really wanted it but never got a chance to get it

I.. I think I'm in love with Myst, someone shot me with one in PvP when he was standing next to me.

Is there a list of all holiday items somewhere? I can't find one with the search button.

Mothwing
08-06-2011, 08:01 PM
I.. I think I'm in love with Myst, someone shot me with one in PvP when he was standing next to me.

Is there a list of all holiday items somewhere? I can't find one with the search button.

LOL! and candy cane staff i like that too

asommers
08-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback. The most sought after items will make their way either into the Platinum Store for a limited time or be incorporated into the Deal of the Day.

-ALS

WishUWereHere
08-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback. The most sought after items will make their way either into the Platinum Store for a limited time or be incorporated into the Deal of the Day.

-ALS

iphone/ipad users: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Swimmingstar
08-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Why? Please can we farm!

Parridox
08-07-2011, 07:28 AM
D; iPod had failed meeee...

Gluttony
08-07-2011, 07:54 AM

Another blow to the iOS family... The hits just keep on comin'!

KhaosAngel
08-07-2011, 07:56 AM
I would like the party hat that shoots sparklies way up in the air

asommers
08-07-2011, 07:58 AM
To keep things fair, we will wait until 1.7.3 before selling them though Deal of the Day. We are just testing the system now.

-ALS

Gluttony
08-07-2011, 08:02 AM
To keep things fair, we will wait until 1.7.3 before selling them though Deal of the Day. We are just testing the system now.

Well thank you kind sir, gotta appreciate the small victories. What won anyway? Big Luck at first glance, with costumes second?

grenadiers
08-07-2011, 08:29 AM
I would like to get my hands on the snowman head, Santa beard, pumpkin head, the lighted antlers, and all the christmas items that can't be traded such as the shield and hammer.

Lesrider
08-07-2011, 08:35 AM
At least give them new colors like that red hardlight shield so there isn't an uproar over the old stuff no longer being rare...

Flickz
08-07-2011, 10:30 AM

-ALS

Are they really all gonna be 50 plat? Thats almost ten dollars an item

Conradin
08-07-2011, 10:55 AM
I disagree putting any quest reward items (pumpkin helm, candy bags, snowman helm, Santa suits, white rabbit ears) back on the game.

Any of the items bough with plat are fair game IMO. 50 plat is a bit harsh tho c

aWildEevee
08-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't even think they should be brought back. I think they should almost be founders items, and this year the holiday items should be different again, so there is a different memorable vanity per year. Also you can add special tradable items, like the rabbit ears. This was very enjoyable. If you want to bring old holiday items back, I don't think they should be brought back as this year's event, they should be brought back during that event as a plat purchase if anything. That way new items come every year, making the older ones that much more appreciated. ^_^

WishUWereHere
08-07-2011, 02:02 PM
if music, madness and blood is still a ways away i hope this releases in the mean time to hold us over

Zeus
08-07-2011, 02:10 PM
I disagree putting any quest reward items (pumpkin helm, candy bags, snowman helm, Santa suits, white rabbit ears) back on the game.

Any of the items bough with plat are fair game IMO. 50 plat is a bit harsh tho c

I don't think they should bring back anything. This is a terrible idea, IMO. I liked having my discontinued items admired.

Flickz
08-07-2011, 02:29 PM

I don't think they should bring back anything. This is a terrible idea, IMO. I liked having my discontinued items admired.

People dont admire you its jealousy you guys saying they shouldn't bring back old items just sound selfish if the majority of player agreed with you guys the devs wouldn't even consider bringing them back.

Zeus
08-07-2011, 02:31 PM
People dont admire you its jealousy you guys saying they shouldn't bring back old items just sound selfish if the majority of player agreed with you guys the devs wouldn't even consider bringing them back.

It's not selfish because the founder's helm works under the same concept. Otherwise, they should make that available for platinum as well. There are opportunities missed in real life too, but people that whine and complain about missing them don't normally get entitled to what they want.

apocketlegend
08-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Woah Woah wait they're Selling specials every day in game??? :((((

TheSnowman
08-07-2011, 02:52 PM
I think that vanity items and shields given at holiday events should remained discontinued with a new vanity item or shield taking there place the following year.

I think the holiday pinks should be tradable for one year from when the event begun at which point they become untradable and made into discontinued items. A new set of holiday items could then take the place of the old set. This would then take the pinks out of the marketplace before the prices are allowed to soar to ridiculous levels, people who joined after the event could get an item if they so wish and in time they can become discontinued items used to show how long you've played the game for.

apocketlegend
08-07-2011, 02:57 PM
This is crazy! I like it :)

Lesrider
08-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't have most of those items and I still think purely vanity items (at least) should remain discontinued. But I guess if STS can make money off them, there's nothing anyone can say to change their minds.

Zeus
08-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I don't have most of those items and I still think purely vanity items (at least) should remain discontinued. But I guess if STS can make money off them, there's nothing anyone can say to change their minds.

I'd pay them money not to implement it. Lol.

Whirlzap
08-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Guys i dont think its money>player concern.
I think its more REAL fashion>crappy dungeon gear

Whirlzap
08-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Stop over reacting, you're just new and want some rare items too probably.

apocketlegend
08-07-2011, 03:27 PM
This is decided by the DEVS!!!! IT'S THEEERE JOB!!!!! TO MAKE MONEY!!!!! why so much hate toward them people!!!! I understand your professional collections and all, BUT GUYS it's just a. GAME

Lesrider
08-07-2011, 03:28 PM
STS's actions continue to perplex me.
Vanity items serve no purpose other than to make the person who has it feel cool and special.
Stat items, like the Founder's Helm (yes I'm going there again) actually offer people an advantage, even if it's a small one.

Yet, they're considering making the vanity items available again so more people can have it, but refuse to offer the general masses a Founders Helm equivalent? Seems like it should be the opposite.

WoundedEagle
08-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Who cares? Lqtm

Lesrider
08-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Who cares? Lqtm

135+ replies, I'd say a few people care.

WoundedEagle
08-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Ironically, you're right. But what I meant was, who cares if they do it or not? What does it matter? It doesn't make sense to get mad/quit because STS wants to do something nice. And no matter if anyone wants the event or not, everyone wants something.

Swimmingstar
08-07-2011, 05:37 PM
they should bring back the items when it's the right holiday

fruitbattwo
08-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Wouldn't it ruin sl if they brought back human costume?

apocketlegend
08-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Ironically, you're right. But what I meant was, who cares if they do it or not? What does it matter? It doesn't make sense to get mad/quit because STS wants to do something nice. And no matter if anyone wants the event or not, everyone wants something.
Thank you wounded I feel very strongly to what you are saying, people calm down

Doubletime
08-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I know it was mentioned before, but I agree -- one handed Gurgox Hammer. :)

Corpser
08-08-2011, 02:33 AM
id like the droid costume but i dont think google will let sts add to many of them so i want those old haloween vanitys the full body ones

adding discotinued holiday stuff does seem a bit unfair as its discontinued but hey cant really complain in another year it will be rare agian yaaaaay

Phoenixking
08-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Every color of antenna for 15-25 platinum each.... Gotta catch 'em all! An-ten-nas! Okay that was cheesy but would be cool :] Oh an Halloween or Christmas Gear :)Before we said we didnt play pokemon now look at us lmao and i vote halloween costumes but i dont have plat so i just cry i wish i had an alien costume

Irulelol
08-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I say zombie costum beacuse iwould do just about anything for one

Jespo
08-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Rose Wand plox

Fatpigwarrior
08-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Valentine day items (rose wand) and the other shield

Jedispartan
08-14-2011, 02:51 AM
The items I definitely want are pumpkin and snowman head!! I ask u to work your magic and grant my wish. ;)

Sulfurus
08-14-2011, 03:44 AM
Halloween and big luck for everybody!

cmangalos
08-14-2011, 03:48 AM
i'd request for the founders helm, to be released for the android users, who download and play the game before it was launched on the android platform. make sense right?

Gluttony
08-14-2011, 04:04 AM
i'd request for the founders helm, to be released for the android users, who download and play the game before it was launched on the android platform. make sense right?

No, not really. You want a Founders' Helm for playing a game on device before it was available for that device? I'm not really sure how you pulled that off, but you sir deserve something for that wonderous feat indeed.

Also, this thread is for "old school" items that cannot be obtained anymore. Not sure Founders' Helm fit into that category at all.

The Flash
08-14-2011, 04:31 AM
You should bring back all iteams that were abtainable with plat and it should be all or none no in-between(basicly the non-treadeble stuff). Dont bring back gold stuff as you can always buy them from cs.

This would be fair as not everyone was here for certain events(plat non tradeble) but if you truly want a something you should work for it(the tradeble iteam).

OverkillED
08-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Hmmm.... If STS was to bring stuff back from the holidays, I would want Snow Launchers or Rose Wand. I would rather make new items of a whole different theme, for example: Thanksgiving! It would be great to have Thanksgiving items like turkey talons or something new and unique to collect! (Besides, Thanksgiving has not been mentioned and is a major holiday :p)

cmangalos
08-14-2011, 06:59 AM
sorry double post

cmangalos
08-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Hmmm.... If STS was to bring stuff back from the holidays, I would want Snow Launchers or Rose Wand. I would rather make new items of a whole different theme, for example: Thanksgiving! It would be great to have Thanksgiving items like turkey talons or something new and unique to collect! (Besides, Thanksgiving has not been mentioned and is a major holiday :p)

well i see that you are form Korea, but thanks giving is a US holiday, for me, we all know that PL players are not only Americans, well,

Ixillicus
08-14-2011, 07:12 AM
I agree with some of the previous posters. I think it would be good to bring back a lot of the weapons like rose wand, winter festival, halloween stuff... but leave out the vanity items, so they're more rare and unique.

cmangalos
08-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Wouldn't it ruin sl if they brought back human costume?

sl??? sickleave...???

Gluttony
08-14-2011, 08:06 AM
well i see that you are form Korea, but thanks giving is a US holiday, for me, we all know that PL players are not only Americans, well,

Christmas is also mostly American, as well as New Years, Halloween, Fourth of July and most of the other aforementioned holidays. The concepts are within other cultures and countries, but are usually different dates and celebrated under different names.

sl??? sickleave...???

SL stands for Star Legends, the other STS game that has just recently launched.

Moogerfooger
08-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Christmas is celebrated world-wide and has been around long before the U.S. existed. Sure, it has a diff name sometimes due to diff languages, but the concept has been around forever with St. Nick, decorated trees, gift-giving, the works. I know in Germany it was mostly celebrated on Dec 24th, but still the same concept.

Mkcecil
08-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Sam if I could have any vanity item that isn't available anymore, I want a pocket legends shield and a droid costume or any other costume :) or Halloween items and antennas, but mainly the pocket legends shield :)

cmangalos
08-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Christmas is also mostly American, as well as New Years, Halloween, Fourth of July and most of the other aforementioned holidays. The concepts are within other cultures and countries, but are usually different dates and celebrated under different names.

SL stands for Star Legends, the other STS game that has just recently launched.

sorry about that post, my girlfriend last night was so annoying that he post that, i told her that, sickleave, wtf, it not it, ahahaha, lmao

vulgarstrike
08-14-2011, 10:30 PM
bring back big love!

keep competition items stowed away though... they should retain value.

Slush
08-14-2011, 10:36 PM
How about none, they were special holiday items.. Never seen another company do something like this :l

Flickz
08-14-2011, 10:42 PM
How about none, they were special holiday items.. Never seen another company do something like this :l lmao what other company are you comparing this too?

Magecreater
08-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Pumpkin head, snowman head, and Halloween costumes!! And maybe droid costume!

Slush
08-15-2011, 12:25 AM
lmao what other company are you comparing this too?

Never seen an mmo release past holiday items for real-life money.

Placer
08-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Pumpkin for sure but Android suits can't hurt. Those owners are probably long gone.

Slush
08-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Pumpkin for sure but Android suits can't hurt. Those owners are probably long gone.

Funny you say that when a droid costume owner is 6 posts above you, lol.

Placer
08-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Ahh,but it doesn't hurt to ask lol

darkfussion
08-15-2011, 07:36 PM
So disappointed...

Yareli
08-15-2011, 09:36 PM
the heart shaped shield :p

Protank
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
I want to pay plat for a permanent human costume

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/05dd52a2.jpg

was soo cool ^_^

I'll pay 100 plat np for this!

thefirehawk
08-16-2011, 02:22 PM
i want to see antannas in the plat store like the blue orange and white because no one gives them out I WANT ANTENNES

thugimmortal
08-16-2011, 02:37 PM
i would like to see the legendary one handed gurgox hammer :)

zappaxe
08-17-2011, 03:05 PM
1h gurgox hammer all the way! :banana:

generalknight
08-18-2011, 07:09 AM
That would be awesome to get holiday
items again I want pumpkin hat especially even though that's already been mentioned

Yvonnel
08-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Pumpkin for sure but Android suits can't hurt. Those owners are probably long gone.Funny you say that when a droid costume owner is 6 posts above you, lol.

I thought the same thing. I know of at least 2 people with the droid costumes that are still around.

Redbridge
08-18-2011, 08:15 AM
There are still a few around - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28158-Wave-at-Droid-for-Headgear&p=318812#post318812

Its a couple of months old though...

Formora
08-18-2011, 08:33 AM
I hope whatever is brought back doesn't cost 50 platinum, lol.

largecommand
08-18-2011, 09:02 AM
I WANT chrimas stuff, halloween stuff, and I rlly wand the chrismas head and hallowen pumpkim head

blox
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM
winter festival pepperment smasher?

GELLIO77
08-18-2011, 09:44 AM
when youve had account for... say 6-7 months you get a helm similar to founders? name could be helm of legends?

Yvonnel
08-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Pepperment Hammer FTW!!!!!!!

Antonio10231
08-18-2011, 10:42 AM
The holloween costumes pumkin head and all of those things pemenetaly for free and everyone to get a chance to get a sroid costyme

andy30636
08-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Shamrock lock hat

generalknight
08-18-2011, 02:40 PM
How do all of you make your picture be emotes and stuff?

Conradin
08-18-2011, 02:42 PM
How do all of you make your picture be emotes and stuff?

Go into setting, click edit avatar, and pick from the genaric avatars

generalknight
08-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah yeah I'm stupid sorry but I can't find settings...

Johnaudi
08-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Make founders helm available in store for plat? Oh and hallooween customs and pumkin head

generalknight
08-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Where is settings?

Conradin
08-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Where is settings?

top right corner

generalknight
08-18-2011, 02:55 PM
The top right corner is how you add writing

Conradin
08-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Top right corner of your screen -.- lol

king1996
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
big luck

generalknight
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Dude I don't see any settings

generalknight
08-18-2011, 03:15 PM
That wasn't helpful....... Look at this awesome picture:)

generalknight
08-18-2011, 03:16 PM
It didn't show nvm

Nick41324
12-27-2011, 12:02 AM
So was reading through this old thread & this might explain why they brought back the old xmas stuff through dotd
It's our own fault=[[
So we shouldnt get mad at StS
Lol! Your right!

Otukura
12-27-2011, 12:09 AM
So was reading through this old thread & this might explain why they brought back the old xmas stuff through dotd
It's our own fault=[[
So we shouldnt get mad at StS

The people who got mad aren't the ones who asked for it to be brought back. You really can't group everyone together.

Redbridge
12-27-2011, 12:13 AM
The people who got mad aren't the ones who asked for it to be brought back. You really can't group everyone together.

Exactly, although a great example of a 'good' necro post.. I'd forgotten all about this one....lol

I don't think anything is off limits now.. Just waiting for droid costume... ;-)

MayhemMonkey
12-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Rose wand!

Otukura
12-27-2011, 12:25 AM
Otukura i know, but if you read this i would have to guess at least 5 peopledid say they didnt want (whatever) back for whatever reason

& majority did say " I want (mosty halloween antennas & xmas stuff) back"

Also now alot alot alot of people got mad that they brought xmas stuff back
(dont want to troll or flame, just giving my opinion)

If you can provide proof for a substantial number of people who said to bring back something, thing complained later, I see your point. But I went through this thread, and except for one person, can't find anyone else. What the majority says doesn't really matter in this, if the SAME majority didn't want it brought back, it doesn't mean a thing.

WoundedEagle
12-27-2011, 01:00 AM
I miss this thread :/ I actually hope it stays. Level 10 Valentines gear and Green, Orange, and White antennas.....

nmyxspaceship
12-27-2011, 01:19 AM
I'm with everyone else on the rose wand. I don't care if you guys bring those back, I only know one person that has it.

zeusabe
12-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Crown of persistence for 400plat XD

Unclechin
12-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Founders helm

CodyBearr
12-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Rose wand!!!!!! Haha I love that item and missed out on it because I was a noob back then

Oh and I guess I'd want a 1h hammer ;-)

CodyBearr
12-27-2011, 03:49 AM

I've never agreed with anything more in my whole life! Antennas & rose wand ftw!!

LwMark
12-27-2011, 03:53 AM
One hand gurgox hammer duhhhhhhhh..u kan gt buig luk comin up soon y would u want?

Elyseon
12-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Goa shield- 500 plat?

Lol xD

But seriously I'm pretty sure their gonna bring all holiday items back, except maybe the original pumpkin helm. I also assume the founders helms and elite vanities will remain exclusive.

Beanmachine
12-27-2011, 04:38 AM
Even if they do bring back last Christmas items, I'm kinda mad they made it DOTD since its default at lv50:(
You know what? They should have made them vanities...then it would be worth it.

Onaraasider
12-27-2011, 05:16 AM
The valentine items

Kaiserwarrior
12-27-2011, 09:30 AM
I want "only" a santa costume and a droid costume and some valentine items and the prestent shields of old christmas.

GELLIO77
12-27-2011, 09:33 AM
id love to see some items for those who have had their account for a long time, sort of like the founders but maybe for those who joined a little later (like my self for example) maybe a sort of years anniversary vanity, a birthday hat with the number 1 on it >.<

RedRyder
12-27-2011, 09:35 AM
I think that if rose wands get brought back I'd actually be upset :( make them heart or cupid head wands or something :/

DanielRH
12-27-2011, 09:45 AM
A way to win another Droid costume?

wvhills
12-27-2011, 09:56 AM
I think everything should be available for plat, rose wands, founders helms, hallows shields, GoA shields, droid costumes...EVERYTHING!
Heck, I think even levels should be available for plat! Why waste time in dungeons when you can buy a level for 30 plat?!

maneatingtree
12-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Hey robert this would not be a good thing because people had to earn these so i think no one should get them just because they payed some plat.

RedRyder
12-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Hey robert this would not be a good thing because people had to earn these so i think no one should get them just because they payed some plat.

He's joking lol

topskillz
12-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Either the rose wand or the peppermint hammer, i love those :)

Reddwing
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Big luck and big love! Also the different color wabbit ears!!!

maneatingtree
12-27-2011, 10:33 AM

He's joking lol

Oh, but you can not be to careful. There are lots of new players that are on these forums. Was thinking hes one of them. Srry :)

Barrington
12-27-2011, 11:18 AM
I think everything should be available for plat, rose wands, founders helms, hallows shields, GoA shields, droid costumes...EVERYTHING!
Heck, I think even levels should be available for plat! Why waste time in dungeons when you can buy a level for 30 plat?!

dont give them ideas!!! lol

RBeltran
12-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, but you can not be to careful. There are lots of new players that are on these forums. Was thinking hes one of them. Srry :)

Uh not to sound rude or anything but can't you just look under their name to see if they are new? lol.

Mothwing
12-27-2011, 11:56 AM
ROSE WAND!!! and the spooky shield with the skull and crossbones on it

RedRyder
12-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Leave my rose wand out of this!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!!!!!

/rage

Southriver
12-27-2011, 12:36 PM
If anything, I suppose Big Luck should be brought back to give more people a chance to get it.

And the Founder's Helm, too. (I kid, I kid :p )

YES! Bring back the big luck!!!!!!!!!

Nick41324
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
A way to win another Droid costume?
I agree. Another 5-10 should be released.

Leave my rose wand out of this!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!!!!!

/rage
It will mostlikly be a L50 one... And nobody will buy it just like the L50 WF plat items for DOTD they just put up. I saw maybe 5 people all together wearing them.

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 12:58 PM
All of the colored antennaes

Jtpup74799
12-28-2011, 05:19 PM
i say the droid costumes they were the best.

adidaman
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
How bout a 5000 plat package of every vanity, elite cap item, antennae, and holiday item. We already made working for stuff redundant, so it's time to up the ante

TechniShock
12-28-2011, 05:42 PM
For me, the Hallows Shield

tupid
12-29-2011, 01:52 AM

Doesnt the elixers do pretty much just that?

Legendviperz
12-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Big luck :)

MadxMedicine
12-29-2011, 03:46 AM
Big Love :)

adidaman
12-29-2011, 04:19 AM
Big Momma :)

Southriver
01-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Big Love :)

What does big love do?

Southriver
01-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Big luck!

JTZ
01-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Droid costume!!!! Please

CodyBearr
01-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Droid costume!!!! Please

Agreed, Plus the rose wand!!! I can't wait for valentines day just for that lol

Nick41324
01-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Agreed, Plus the rose wand!!! I can't wait for valentines day just for that lol
Looking at this past Christmas, I think they MAY make a new item this valentines day and put the L50 rose wand up for cs. I really DONT want old items to return :/ (even though I want them).

TEOKILLO
01-18-2012, 01:21 AM
THE DROID COSTUME!! Is it possible to bring that back for just one deal of the day?

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 07:24 PM
THE DROID COSTUME!! Is it possible to bring that back for just one deal of the day?

That would be sweet, but neeeever gonna happen lol

shanmarie33
01-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Stumbled on the old post, looking for something....I really want rebel Mae's sword, would be a great St. Pat's Day item, since its green....Also, I would love a pink big love, not just little love. A pet Cupid would be fun, too.

TrickiestFTW
01-24-2012, 06:25 PM
I would like to see/have the 2010 pumpkin head (the one that didn't look all fruity no offense lol) and I would also like the winter festival snowball gun to drop somewhere :)

Mothwing
01-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Stumbled on the old post, looking for something....I really want rebel Mae's sword, would be a great St. Pat's Day item, since its green....Also, I would love a pink big love, not just little love. A pet Cupid would be fun, too.

This thread is for old items being brought back :p nevertheless, theyre great ideas! :)

superme
01-24-2012, 10:21 PM
I want the pumpkin head u get in 2010!

ghost.mw
01-24-2012, 10:46 PM
The Droid antenna and maybe a cool vanity helm like the founders helm

Arterra
01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
meh, as a owner of the pumpkin haelm, I simply disagree with bringing those back. but enough discussion...

frankly, seeing the old blasters would be awesome. the ones that looked like ankh shaped crossbows...

Sryyoulose
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I would like to propose something! Instead of bringing back founders which would stink... For the players who have been registered for a year or more! Should get a dedication helm! Same stats as founders but a different design! As for other things I want brought back... I want to be able to obtain vanity sets... Such as sewer completion helm... And nuris shield that Is all.

I don't want items to be bought back but for next Christmas event please do odd number holiday items I.e. LVL 15 25 35! Thuja

Thank you for listening