PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.1 Content Update (65813)

asommers
08-05-2011, 01:05 PM
You can now view item stats in the Consignment Shop
Most UI buttons should now have sound effects
The vular babies for the end of Cycorp Level 05 will no longer continue spawning after the Vular Mother is killed.
A Continue button was added to the Enter Blackstar screen allowing you to continue your quest progress
The ban/mute/filter word lists now match Pocket Legends
The automatic ban system will now ban for a maximum of 7 days instead of permanently if you fail the ban filter.
Dynastar: Slightly lowered the armor level of the Whacked Out Juicer boss
In confirmation prompts, the yes option is now consistently on the left
Cycorp human faces have been updated to look more menacing!
Updated loot categories on certain Cycorp creatures to better reflect difficulty.

Flowman
08-05-2011, 03:06 PM
solid update, thanks guys

Whatyouwill
08-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Yay for the W-O J but why move the buttons?! I just got used to it!

Joking aside. Good update. Thanks for listening to us.

SssoulSsshine
08-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Yay for the W-O J but why move the buttons?! I just got used to it!

Joking aside. Good update. Thanks for listening to us.

I was just thinking that, and I was (at least one of) the people that reported that! Now I'm going to be cancelling when I think I'm confirming...

Looks like solid update..the continue will take some getting used to too...I logged in and couldn't figure out why I was getting dropped in dungeon (for lack of better term) instead of Blackstar...

Whatyouwill
08-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I like the option to get stuck straight in, but think it would be better placed under the enter B* button.
In fact, I'm going to go to the feedback forum right now & suggest it!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Can't wait for StarLegends to be release on IOS

LordEspe
08-06-2011, 09:07 AM
I just read all the updates and, although I'm on an iPhone (AT&T), I like all the changes and fixed bugs! I can't wait to iiignore RL for SL, but I am glad to see the beta is working!! Thanx STS and all the lucky beta'ers! Haha :).