PDA

View Full Version : Lol@Apple

Dizko
06-13-2010, 09:16 PM
After watching the first 10 seconds of this commercial I no longer want an Ipad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad2yk6bT0Ks&feature=related

Rebel
06-13-2010, 09:26 PM
I couldn't even finish watching the video. Just the sight of an Ipad burned my eyes because of its glory *sarcasm* I mean seriously, they are treating it like the cure for cancer.

Aerospacegod
06-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Was bored on my lunch break so I tried playing PL on my iphone for the first time today...

OMG how I feel sorry for anyone playing on a cell phone lol

vulgarstrike
06-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I played pl on my friends iPhone.. it's sad how small everything is. iPad ftw!

flaimdude
06-13-2010, 10:31 PM
iPad: when size DOES matter. XD

Aerospacegod
06-13-2010, 10:31 PM
I have better than 20/20 and it made my eyes hurt to try and see what's going on.

Dizko
06-13-2010, 10:41 PM
You guys suck lol. Never played a gameboy?

Splurd
06-14-2010, 12:42 AM
You guys suck lol. Never played a gameboy?

shhh

dont show off your age

:D

King Richie
06-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Remember " YOU GOTTA CATCH EM ALL"

Well that trained my eyes ! =)

Azrael
06-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Was bored on my lunch break so I tried playing PL on my iphone for the first time today...

The max-ipad is a joke.
As for phone vs pad... i doubt i would like how unwieldy the pad is. not saying a bigger screen wouldn't be nice, but i don't want to have to hold that entire bigger screen in my hand. Regardless, I've found no problems wrecking mobs or players on the iphone.

smokescreen
06-14-2010, 02:10 AM
im looking forward to playing PL on the HD screen on the new iphone on the 24th...

Away
06-14-2010, 04:39 AM

I'm stuck with playing it on my iPod touch =(

KingFu
06-14-2010, 05:21 AM
All the people in it have weird eyes lol!

Sayishere
06-14-2010, 05:36 AM
cringe commercial

but a good device that im buying soon!

Dizko
06-14-2010, 09:16 AM
None of my friends or any website have been able to five me a single reason to buy it.

And I even want to want it.

vulgarstrike
06-14-2010, 09:54 AM
here's the reason... let me compare.

say you have a mcdonalds burger. this is an iPod. but what's that? you want cheese with that?
mcdonalds cheeseburger. this is an iPhone. wait, but your still hungry? you want a bigger meal?
angus double cheeseburger. this is an iPad. sure, it's more expensive, and it doesn't have any special new cheese or better salt, but it has lettuce, tomato, real meat, real buns.

now, saycyou eat this double cheeseburger every day. are you going to simply turn back to a regular? no.

after using the iPad for a while, I am disappointed by the limited view and functionality of all other apple products. it's sort of like if you want a normal cookie or a bigger cookie.

Dizko
06-14-2010, 09:56 AM
So it's right. The ipad is simply a bigger iPod touch.

Like on of those huge *** calculators for the elderly.

vulgarstrike
06-14-2010, 10:02 AM
yup it is. but why the ares would you not want an hd tv compared to a standard def?

Diz
06-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Only way I'd use an iPad is if I received one as a gift.

Don't get me wrong, bigger screens and higher reso is always a good thing... I have 4 monitors on my gaming/media production PC alone, but I'm just saying. It's not that appealing to me (yet). I'm sure you can do some things with a higher level of precision an productivity.

BUT...

Can't really put an iPad in your pocket and can't really be discreet with it, either.

Plus it's like a REAL Mac, which alone is cringeworthy. At least the iPhone is a phone.

flaimdude
06-14-2010, 11:16 AM
The max-ipad is a joke.
As for phone vs pad... i doubt i would like how unwieldy the pad is. not saying a bigger screen wouldn't be nice, but i don't want to have to hold that entire bigger screen in my hand. Regardless, I've found no problems wrecking mobs or players on the iphone.

Yeah, same here. iPod touch ftw! But I can't wait to see how PL looks on the iPhone 4. That is going to be sexy. :D

Dizko
06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
yup it is. but why the ares would you not want an hd tv compared to a standard def?

I'd rather play on a gameboy than on an HDTV when sitting on the bus, in school, getting haircut, waiting for license renewal, etc.

Lol I can't believe the iPad has been boiled down to just a bigger screen.

Sayishere
06-14-2010, 11:49 AM
i must admit its alot of money for the thing, especially if you own a iphone or ipod touch already, i actually dont use my iphone as a phone lol, i used to but not anymore, so its only use now is pocket legends and other apps

planning on selling my old iphone and paying the difference

but i must admit unless you reallllly want one the iphone is more practical, especially if you use 3g