PDA

View Full Version : Message scroll bar idea

ScarecrowWolf
08-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Has any of your buddys on PL sent u a private message and someone near u just blew up the message screen so u couldnt read the whoke message or find out who it was from? Happens to me all the time.

I have one simple idea. What if u could scroll through the messages. It more than likely would have some sort of memory problem, but u could make the max amout of messages like 20 or 25. So it would be like it is now with a scroll bar or something.

Let me know what you think.... Thx

P.s. Not sure if one already exists, but I am on my android phone and there isnt on here. Thank you

Zaltiar
08-05-2011, 06:48 PM
There is a way, click on ur buddy, there will be a message icon at the top.
This opens the message box and is scrollable :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Darkfader
08-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Answers from your last thread. ;)

It is currently possible in iOS. I heard not on android but not sure since won't have any android device myself. :)
At iOS when you open writing menu and keyboard appear, little scrolling button appear to top right corner of chat messages. :)

already possible i think on android to

ZHEOTARE
08-06-2011, 01:13 AM
I like like this idea. Or better yet, have a filter that filters out public messages or pms. The message icon is not on Android that I've notice. Second, what about when the friend is in another level. You can't click on them then.

superglut2
08-06-2011, 04:33 AM
like the idea