PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 5/26/16 | 2X Offers, Cryostar Unleashed, Bug Fixes

Justg
05-26-2016, 09:53 AM
Hello Arlorians!

Got Plat?

If not, this is the time to stock up with Double Offers! All our offer providers have been set to double your payout, so now is a great time grind up that plat balance. This will run until 1:30 PM CT next Tuesday, May 31st.

All New Event: Cryostar Unleashed!

151627 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

In case you have not heard, we have been hard at work on a new cyclical event called Cryostar Unleashed! Tons of new weapons and gear, plus some fantastic loot can be obtained. Dare to awaken the Cryostar?

Click here for a full guide to Cryostar Unleashed! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

PvP/ PvE/ Bug Fixes:

We continue to work our way through outstanding bugs, thanks for all the help in tracking this stuff down:

+ Samael's passive healing effect has been fixed
+ Increased the Trigger size for the Preston/Heston to fix the unresponsive Boss issue
+ Wrath Jaw now properly grants 6% crit with his happiness bonus
+ Toned down VFX for Fire Forged Staff
+ Fix for Goblin Speed Sets missing secondary stats
+ Items should now properly display descriptions, equipment stats in both stash and inventory
+ Rogue Traps no longer target friendly rogues in PvP
+ Goblin Bane item no longer works with Cryoworm poison in Underhul
+ Fix for Vanity weapons staying when performing or charging player skills
+ You can no longer fire Kraag cannons when dead
+ Korruption's Toxic Spores can now be cleaned up by Stampy's AA

That's it for this week, have a great time!

- g

Anyona
05-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Thanks, great update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkdee
05-26-2016, 02:27 PM
nice update.. can u show the new vanity weapon, backpack. thank u

Justg
05-26-2016, 02:30 PM
nice update.. can u show the new vanity weapon, backpack. thank u

Check out this thread for the new stuff: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide

Mewtuh
05-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Niceee

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

Saud
05-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys.
why fix staff proc xD i was enjoying that :p

Jewelmaker
05-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Thank you! Now time to adventure!

Thrucho
05-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Nice.. let's make some gold

Anyona
05-26-2016, 02:44 PM
What's this?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/baf0ee9fca3bf92471faa709868fe5f3.jpg

resurrected
05-26-2016, 02:51 PM
What's this?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/baf0ee9fca3bf92471faa709868fe5f3.jpg

This is probably one of piece of new set that came to arlor with new event.

DK
05-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Thanks for fixing so many bugs :)

resurrected
05-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Hello Arlorians!

Got Plat?

If not, this is the time to stock up with Double Offers! All our offer providers have been set to double your payout, so now is a great time grind up that plat balance. This will run until 1:30 PM CT next Tuesday, May 31st.

All New Event: Cryostar Unleashed!

151627 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

In case you have not heard, we have been hard at work on a new cyclical event called Cryostar Unleashed! Tons of new weapons and gear, plus some fantastic loot can be obtained. Dare to awaken the Cryostar?

Click here for a full guide to Cryostar Unleashed! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

PvP/ PvE/ Bug Fixes:

We continue to work our way through outstanding bugs, thanks for all the help in tracking this stuff down:

+ Samael's passive healing effect has been fixed
+ Increased the Trigger size for the Preston/Heston to fix the unresponsive Boss issue
+ Wrath Jaw now properly grants 6% crit with his happiness bonus
+ Toned down VFX for Fire Forged Staff
+ Fix for Goblin Speed Sets missing secondary stats
+ Items should now properly display descriptions, equipment stats in both stash and inventory
+ Rogue Traps no longer target friendly rogues in PvP
+ Goblin Bane item no longer works with Cryoworm poison in Underhul
+ Fix for Vanity weapons staying when performing or charging player skills
+ You can no longer fire Kraag cannons when dead
+ Korruption's Toxic Spores can now be cleaned up by Stampy's AA

That's it for this week, have a great time!

- g
Hey Gary! Can you please confirm that Samael healing pool coming from happiness bonus? Thanks!

Anyona
05-26-2016, 02:56 PM
This is probably one of piece of new set that came to arlor with new event.

It has nothing to do with the new Banished set, as you can see it requires dragon bars.

resurrected
05-26-2016, 02:58 PM
It has nothing to do with the new Banished set, as you can see it requires dragon bars.
Maybe its vanity then. Or another set. They bring up many sets to game this event

Anyona
05-26-2016, 03:00 PM
Maybe its vanity then. Or another set. They bring up many sets to game this event

It wasn't mentioned in the guide so I don't understand why it is there.

resurrected
05-26-2016, 03:01 PM
It wasn't mentioned in the guide so I don't understand why it is there.
Indeed. Noticed this too. But i guess its just one of piece of this new set or vanity... Dragon bar O.O

@Justg More info pls

yeldarbroz
05-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Can we get a rough estimate of when pet upgrading and houses will be released? A week? Two? A month or more?

Binlaggin
05-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Nice work on bug fixes this week. Thank you

latoz
05-26-2016, 03:44 PM
Thank you for fixing some bugs:)

Ravager
05-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Can you tell us if sam healing is a passive or happiness bonus?

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-26-2016, 04:01 PM

The Dragon Infused Helmet is a piece required as part of the Banished Power Set. You'll need a Dragon Infused Helmet to obtain the Banished Power Helmet, so it can be considered the payment for a piece.

extrapayah
05-26-2016, 04:37 PM
Can you tell us if sam healing is a passive or happiness bonus?

I do not believe Samael's passive healing will transfer to another Pet when socketing in the Happiness Slot

seems like it's considered as a passive @_@, but need the pet to be happy @_@

mistery
05-26-2016, 04:52 PM
nooo why fix the kraag cannons, i made millions out of it :):)

extrapayah
05-26-2016, 04:55 PM
The Dragon Infused Helmet is a piece required as part of the Banished Power Set. You'll need a Dragon Infused Helmet to obtain the Banished Power Helmet, so it can be considered the payment for a piece.

also, isn't it time to double the teeth drop rate permanently? i think too much game-time already spent in these 2 seasons old map...:D

Justg
05-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Can we get a rough estimate of when pet upgrading and houses will be released? A week? Two? A month or more?

Client is in approval, so it COULD be as early as next week. This is in no way saying it will be, but the possibility exists.

Prettylicious
05-26-2016, 05:37 PM
please fix bug in elite gnomish ruins too. thank you

Justg
05-26-2016, 06:35 PM
please fix bug in elite gnomish ruins too. thank you

Can you tell us a little more about what you are referring to?

Prettylicious
05-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Can you tell us a little more about what you are referring to?

ive sent you a pm G regarding the bug I'm referring to. thank you.

carl0266
05-26-2016, 10:12 PM
double xp gain is still on?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

binatoooog
05-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Good job sts. Keep it up :)

leoakre
05-26-2016, 11:35 PM
Justg,

It's been 11 hours since the update and the event bar is not even a quarter of the way full yet!! If this is a yearly cyclic event like the Brood Dragon, then how in the world can we farm the items needed for all the recipes by the event's end if the boss maps aren't available for 2 or 3 days?!

Idk

(Once again crafting crap til I can't see straight instead of enjoying the gold-making farming' )

Faliziaga
05-27-2016, 01:06 AM
Justg,

It's been 11 hours since the update and the event bar is not even a quarter of the way full yet!! If this is a yearly cyclic event like the Brood Dragon, then how in the world can we farm the items needed for all the recipes by the event's end if the boss maps aren't available for 2 or 3 days?!

Idk

(Once again crafting crap til I can't see straight instead of enjoying the gold-making farming' )

It's similar to King Northal written in the Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

leoakre
05-27-2016, 06:29 AM
It's similar to King Northal written in the Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide)

Yes I know, thank-you. I'm asking if this is a yearly cyclic event like the Brood Dragon which means it will have an ending and be over with until this time next year?! If that's the case, then that bar should move faster...if it is similar to that lazy King Nothral and will be an ongoing thing with no event ending date then ... Never mind my question :)

P.s. it's morning here now and that bar only moved a millimeter! Not even a quarter of the way full STILL

Justg
05-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Yes I know, thank-you. I'm asking if this is a yearly cyclic event like the Brood Dragon which means it will have an ending and be over with until this time next year?! If that's the case, then that bar should move faster...if it is similar to that lazy King Nothral and will be an ongoing thing with no event ending date then ... Never mind my question :)

P.s. it's morning here now and that bar only moved a millimeter! Not even a quarter of the way full STILL

We'll look at the fill rate today.

iwinspeed
05-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Thank you for fixing the bugs

Mehmet Tuncay
05-31-2016, 03:24 PM
[Mehmet Tuncay ]Thank you for fixing the bugs