PDA

View Full Version : This happens when a player dont read good.

Hercules
05-26-2016, 03:54 PM
Yes that player was me haha.

Today was not my day, first I spend wrongly 8 plat in 50% XP elixir in the option near of 3rd underhul map, second, I take the quest about new set and I only read the part where it's says: Defeat elite gearloose. Yes I was happy to start the quest line! and I went to elite with more random players, we went slow and slow in the elite map, when we are ready to defeat the boss, I spent 90 ankhs!!! yes sad for me when I look: The quest was not completed and I only receive a green thing from boss.

This history is for everyone, dont be a hercules and read good each thing and be sure where put your fingers hehe.

Plqgue
05-26-2016, 07:19 PM

Today was not my day, first I spend wrongly 8 plat in 50% XP elixir in the option near of 3rd underhul map, second, I take the quest about new set and I only read the part where it's says: Defeat elite gearloose. Yes I was happy to start the quest line! and I went to elite with more random players, we went slow and slow in the elite map, when we are ready to defeat the boss, I spent 90 ankhs!!! yes sad for me when I look: The quest was not completed and I only receive a green thing from boss.

This history is for everyone, dont be a hercules and read good each thing and be sure where put your fingers hehe.

Hahahaha you need that set nobody can get because it's so rare

Spyce
05-26-2016, 07:42 PM

Well The Set drop is more rare then an arcane item of your choice being dropped from your first locked crate. Granted the drop has probably happened but its gonna take a long time of being farmed before it happens again and yet again.