PDA

View Full Version : So borrrrinnnng lvling from 31-35........

HeyitsTubs
05-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Anyone want to help poor old tubby get to 35....?

imma get back to 35-40 range with 35pink reaper and cage build, and 40 pink reaper and cage.

add ibake if u want to help out.

Thank you

HeyitsTubs
05-26-2016, 06:09 PM
edit* im 33 atm

Justg
05-26-2016, 06:31 PM
We're looking into ways to fast-track leveling. The challenge here is to not make it too easy, so people get to end game without knowing the mechanics. How quickly do you think someone should be able to level to the cap, and at what pace through the decades?

HeyitsTubs
05-26-2016, 07:04 PM
you make a good point.

P.S nice to see a mod that seems to be invested into the PL game. Thank you for that. We, the community, thank you for that.

XghostzX
05-26-2016, 07:22 PM
We're looking into ways to fast-track leveling. The challenge here is to not make it too easy, so people get to end game without knowing the mechanics. How quickly do you think someone should be able to level to the cap, and at what pace through the decades?

I think this is great, considering it's hard to find games to level up in with others -- people get discouraged these days and quit altogether. This would definitely boost the end game community.

In my honest opinion, I think each campaign should be roughly the time it takes to reach level 15 (if you're looking to "speed" things up). I say 15 because it doesn't take a super quick amount of time, and it permits enough time to learn the mechanics of the game. Just scale the amount of XP the dungeons grant per kill for each campaign.

cuard
05-26-2016, 07:25 PM
I think this is great, considering it's hard to find games to level up in with others -- people get discouraged these days and quit altogether. This would definitely boost the end game community.

In my honest opinion, I think each campaign should be roughly the time it takes to reach level 15 (if you're looking to "speed" things up). I say 15 because it doesn't take a super quick amount of time, and it permits enough time to learn the mechanics of the game. Just scale the amount of XP the dungeons grant per kill for each campaign.

What he said.

Justg
05-27-2016, 09:09 AM

Mea Culpa, and you guys are not going to like this. I was cruising through New Posts and thought this referred to Arcane Legends. PL is what it is, with no new development planned. Very sorry to have inferred otherwise.

- g

XghostzX
05-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Lol surprise surprise

Waug
05-27-2016, 11:46 AM
I actually crosschecked a few time that this one should be old thread after reading JG's post, could not think of al pl confusion tho.

Any new game from STS soon?

ZedMaster
05-27-2016, 01:38 PM
lol damn I got way too excited way too quick :(

Suentous PO
05-27-2016, 04:27 PM
lol damn I got way too excited way too quick :(

http://youtu.be/Y52bs0aX6v8

If that link get shut down-
https://youtu.be/Y52bs0aX6v8

LEVEL ONE
05-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Mea Culpa, and you guys are not going to like this. I was cruising through New Posts and thought this referred to Arcane Legends. PL is what it is, with no new development planned. Very sorry to have inferred otherwise.

- g
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qYDCdMTBJE4/VXw9_IujISI/AAAAAAAAHi0/dZsurq67o4E/s320/frozen%2Bamazing.gif

cuard
05-27-2016, 05:21 PM

- g

Reported.

But you would have been bigger if you stuck to your roots (pl)^

humiiii
05-28-2016, 02:54 AM
I actually crosschecked a few time that this one should be old thread after reading JG's post, could not think of al pl confusion tho.

Any new game from STS soon?

new games hmmm? they probably should stick to arcane legends since every new game they make die. I used to play call of champions and guess what it's like PL now: dead

Waug
05-28-2016, 04:34 AM
new games hmmm? they probably should stick to arcane legends since every new game they make die. I used to play call of champions and guess what it's like PL now: dead

Arcane Legends was also NEW once. They won't afford leave al, rather they're working on al as much as it need but parrally making a new one is not hard enough BTW I just asked if they making any new game I didn't suggest anything :)