PDA

View Full Version : What is a guild to you?

capeo
05-26-2016, 07:23 PM
I recently left a guild, that I had been a member of for around 6 months, when members started charging other members for help during the goblin event. I said something the first time it came up and I think they took the conversation to pm. Later it came up again and again. Last straw for me was when someone charged 100k each player for 10 portals. They did this over open guild chat. I know members happily paid for the opportunity. I just couldn't believe the same people I had helped all that time would charge other guildies for help. Every time I found a portal I just announced it in open guild chat and went with anyone that showed up.

I'm guessing this event wasn't the first time this happened, just the first time I noticed it. I would never knowingly help the players that charged again so I left.

Now that being said people paid. I wasn't the only one that didn't like it but the behavior continued. My question to all of you is, did I over react? Is this a common thing that I didn't know about? What would you do?

Anakeobal
05-26-2016, 08:01 PM
If I would be in your place then I would first try to sort out if not then would do same that u did that is I would leave the guild.

Terminhater
05-27-2016, 10:38 AM
A guild is where like minded souls help each other in many aspects of the game, especially farming.

If you're not happy just leave. Happiness is where the heart is.