PDA

View Full Version : PVE Scoreboard suggestion

iAmBurberry
05-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Just throwing this idea out there and hoping a dev sees.....

One of the things I truly enjoy about this game compared to most other android games is the ability to farm endlessly. Although tedious and sometimes even "heartbreaking", it's an aspect of this game that keeps me playing unlike other games that require you to wait until you have "energy ready".

Straight to my main point. Is there a way to maybe incorporate a scoreboard at the completion of PVE maps(not referring to the "record times on/off elixir")? Something along the lines of a scoreboard displaying "Damage Out/In", "Mana Out/In", Health Out/In" and "Deaths". I think the feature could add a new dimension to PVE other than just going into a map, killing stuff, and then going back out. It could add a new sense of competitiveness in PVE as well as help players better learn more efficient ways to complete a map.

Thanks & hopefully a dev stumbles onto this and maybe give it a thought.

* Attached an example along the lines of the idea I had in mind.

Spyce
05-26-2016, 08:32 PM

One of the things I truly enjoy about this game compared to most other android games is the ability to farm endlessly. Although tedious and sometimes even "heartbreaking", it's an aspect of this game that keeps me playing unlike other games that require you to wait until you have "energy ready".

Straight to my main point. Is there a way to maybe incorporate a scoreboard at the completion of PVE maps(not referring to the "record times on/off elixir")? Something along the lines of a scoreboard displaying "Damage Out/In", "Mana Out/In", Health Out/In" and "Deaths". I think the feature could add a new dimension to PVE other than just going into a map, killing stuff, and then going back out. It could add a new sense of competitiveness in PVE as well as help players better learn more efficient ways to complete a map.

Interesting, Maybe wait for Gary to Post one of his Threads asking for Suggestions on how to improve the game or implementations to make the game more interesting, ETC.

but not a bad idea

iAmBurberry
05-26-2016, 08:38 PM
Interesting, Maybe wait for Gary to Post one of his Threads asking for Suggestions on how to improve the game or implementations to make the game more interesting, ETC.

but not a bad idea

Thank you for the suggestion and greatly appreciate the feedback! I'll definitely keep an eye out if one of those threads pop up.

Goen
05-26-2016, 11:02 PM
+1

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Daggee
05-27-2016, 08:33 AM

I always think about this especially when farming with guildies/party. It'll be useful to know how much damage you're puttihg out/healed. It'll be an amazing way to tell who is not doing their job too well and others can help improve. So +1 to this

iAmBurberry
05-27-2016, 11:15 AM
+1

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I always think about this especially when farming with guildies/party. It'll be useful to know how much damage you're puttihg out/healed. It'll be an amazing way to tell who is not doing their job too well and others can help improve. So +1 to this

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm hoping this gets enough traffic to have a dev chime in.

Begozot
05-27-2016, 02:10 PM
+1 always liked seeing that tab at the end of a dungeon in wow

iAmBurberry
05-27-2016, 07:31 PM
+1 always liked seeing that tab at the end of a dungeon in wow

Thank you for the feedback. Also updated the main post with an example of what I hope could be implemented into the game

Daehanie
05-28-2016, 01:13 AM
👍👍👍👍👍👍👇👇👇😍😍 +1