PDA

View Full Version : free platinum

B.Bence
05-27-2016, 12:05 AM
could somebody tell me why i dont receive the platinum that i earn by completing offers?
How can i contact with the Fyber and others?

tasakli
05-28-2016, 02:41 PM
U did all requirements? For example registering and reaching x points.
On fyber u can send a mail to them by clicking on the right-top button.

Nabhunter
05-28-2016, 03:20 PM
U did all requirements? For example registering and reaching x points.
On fyber u can send a mail to them by clicking on the right-top button.

Like 60% of times when i do those free plat offers i get nothing.. even though it's like "download and open" offer.. I play like 15 mins and still won't work. I've given up with those offers.

And on top of that why does my phone go always through 20 websites when i click offer..??

tasakli
05-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Like 60% of times when i do those free plat offers i get nothing.. even though it's like "download and open" offer.. I play like 15 mins and still won't work. I've given up with those offers.

And on top of that why does my phone go always through 20 websites when i click offer..??

Are u using an adblocker? If not, then u could mail them with pictures of proof that u have completed the offer. Probably goes through all those sites to link u to the appstore and track the offer.

Nabhunter
05-29-2016, 05:14 AM
Are u using an adblocker? If not, then u could mail them with pictures of proof that u have completed the offer. Probably goes through all those sites to link u to the appstore and track the offer.

I don't know is there any adblockers in iphone. My phone is getting repaired right now so i can't send any pics to support right now.