PDA

View Full Version : Level 52 dexbear gear?

Technique
08-05-2011, 10:45 PM
So I have a bear I haven't played in awhile and was thinking about changing it over to a dex bear. I was wondering what the best gear would be. I really don't want to buy a 51 RR set to use for four levels and also, do I need to change my skills when I switch over to dex?

And can someone give me the recommend points for dex/str.

Oh and I would prefer talon over bow, but I would like both.

Thanks I'm advanced :)

Riccits
08-06-2011, 06:47 AM
put all into dex

if u dont wanna buy pinks, buy drainers for clearing and use bagmans for bosses. u can also mix it up if u feel u have more than enough amor
max one underling if u want have ms

Technique
08-06-2011, 01:18 PM
put all into dex

if u dont wanna buy pinks, buy drainers for clearing and use bagmans for bosses. u can also mix it up if u feel u have more than enough amor

Yea I was planning on using cheap gemstone parts til til 55 and then buying a custom set. Is duel spec str/dex good or should I just go pure dex?

Darkfader
08-06-2011, 01:21 PM
put all into dex

Yea I was planning on using cheap gemstone parts til til 55 and then buying a custom set. Is duel spec str/dex good or should I just go pure dex?

Lately most been going pure dex, but also duel spec is good. Up to which you would like more. :)

Technique
08-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Ok thanks a lot :) I'd rather have one strong stat then two medium stats. Can anyone give me a good combo of the cheap gemstone pieces, like which parts of which set I should use?

friedkimchi
08-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Do take note, dex bears use ALOT of potions. Dual Spec (STR/DEX) bears, some.

You could also simply get the void talon set. Just need to complete Cyber helm and Armour quest plus around 50-80k on void talon+void wing.

Use bagman gear for boss.

Personally, I used STR gear for mob clearing, then switched to bagman gear for boss killing.

NoobianOfAlterra
08-07-2011, 02:28 PM
So I have a bear I haven't played in awhile and was thinking about changing it over to a dex bear. I was wondering what the best gear would be. I really don't want to buy a 51 RR set to use for four levels and also, do I need to change my skills when I switch over to dex?

And can someone give me the recommend points for dex/str.

Oh and I would prefer talon over bow, but I would like both.

Thanks I'm advanced :)

I've tried many combinations of dexbears and IMO the most all-around is dual spec, but if you don't like that then put 173 dex rest str so you would have the firepower and the survivability. If you're looking for cheap equips at lvl 51 then I recommend:

Boss:
Gutter's Gemstone Recurve
Trapp's Leather
Trapp/Drainer/Gutter helm

Mob-clearing/mild tanking:
Drainer's Gem Talon
Force Wing of the Void
Drainer's Leather
Drainer/Gutter/Trapp helm

And for the skill builds, anything is fine but max all the self buffs :banana: (iron blood, rage, evade) and the combo (beckon+stomp).

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: I have many lvl 51 and 53 dex items for sale, so add and msg Newbieeeee in game if you need any.

Technique
08-07-2011, 10:18 PM
That helps a lot, exactly what I was looking for.

+1 for you :)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ellyidol
08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
That helps a lot, exactly what I was looking for.

+1 for you :)

Thanks a lot for your help.

In that case, check the 55 PvE Warrior Gear Guide on my sig. Discussion on gear setups there too.