PDA

View Full Version : What happens after lvl 40?

Robean
06-14-2010, 01:41 AM
So, i think it's interesting to find out what other players are doing after reaching lvl 40. Are you making the perfect PK'er? Collecting pinks? Making gold by the million trading?

I'm currently busy trying to sell my pink/purple collection, after that going to farm for more loot. I hope developers will add the auction house soon, trading is really hard with so much spam going on in the town.

Gwendaline
06-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I already have most all of the best gear soo.... I'm waiting on part two.... Thasssss about it. so..

so BLEED!!!!!!!!!

Javilionaire
06-14-2010, 02:36 AM
Just sitting on the forums lol.

There's nothing else to do!

Gwendaline
06-14-2010, 02:43 AM

I have nine words for you Javilionaire

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh it must have been while you were kissing me.
And I swear it's true,
I was just about to say I love you.
And then you took the words right out of my mouth.
And I swear it's true,
I Love You

Sayishere
06-14-2010, 05:21 AM
PVP

thats all i do now

its a challenge fighting people, i love challenges

i used to farm back in the lvl 30 days but i rarely do it now unless i need gear for my 1 character

gold is kinda pointless for me, i got enough of it so i dont want more to brag

Tullen666
06-14-2010, 05:24 AM

And I swear it's true,
And I swear it's true,
I Love You

Won't pretend this is'nt the most disturbing thing ive ever seen on these forums. Because it is.

Pleasure_Pirate
06-14-2010, 05:33 AM
I'm leisurely farming in between leveling my Bow Bear. Still enjoying the game.

Away
06-14-2010, 05:45 AM

And I swear it's true,
And I swear it's true,
I Love You

Oh you -blushes-

runedarkblade
06-17-2010, 07:18 PM

same here lol

flaimdude
06-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Get another lvl 40 account! :la:

TrogZ
06-17-2010, 08:27 PM
i have around x2 or x3 full sets of maxed pink gear, the best in the game for archers mages, pallys, and warriors. Money isnt really a big deal anymore. If im not trolling the forums then I am either leading a pink farming team or leveling an alt. Currently working on Ceno but I have been kinda lazy lately. Will be leveling my mage Thott after Ceno. Otherwise Im just sitting around waiting for AO:2 to drop.

PvP
06-17-2010, 08:35 PM
So, i think it's interesting to find out what other players are doing after reaching lvl 40. Are you making the perfect PK'er? Collecting pinks? Making gold by the million trading?

I'm currently busy trying to sell my pink/purple collection, after that going to farm for more loot. I hope developers will add the auction house soon, trading is really hard with so much spam going on in the town.

Right now I'm having more fun then I've had in a very long time on PL. Making a bear and an enchantress, both with bows...So bowbear and bowchantress. I'm going to get them to 40...or 45 if they don't make it before the next expansion. After that I will try as hard as I can to get decent cash on them. By the time I get decent amounts of cash (100-300k on each account) I will probably be ready for the NEXT expansion and be level 50 with 3 maxed characters. At that point in time I will attempt to get as much cash as possible on each account and by the time that is somewhere within the range of hope, I might be able to have all the skills maxed out at level 60. So yeah thats my plan for now...However plans never turn out as I intend. I will also be trying to do all of this for the 4th class that will come out. Boy do I have my work cut out for me. D:

ed anger
06-17-2010, 10:36 PM
3 40s. so either farming and cracking bad jokes while drunk, sitting in town torturing begging level 13s, joining random games and mashing every button on my skill bar or pwning clueless forum posters.

PvP
06-18-2010, 12:10 AM
3 40s. so either farming and cracking bad jokes while drunk, sitting in town torturing begging level 13s, joining random games and mashing every button on my skill bar or pwning clueless forum posters.

I guess donating to helpless noobies, giving people warm welcomes, and improving the feelings of beginners with warm soft sugary comments isn't your thing? Oh well, we all are different.

ed anger
06-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Oh well, we all are different.

no doubt this is true ;)

i guess i have a calvinist game ethic, play the damn game and you will be rewarded. i help out people who i play with, in-game begging seriously turns me off.

King Richie
06-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Im waiting and hoping that the devs will introuduce ten man raids on huge ubelivabley hard bosses !!

Elfche
06-18-2010, 09:53 AM
pretty much what everyone said so far... since I have multiple 40s, best gear in the game, and tons of $$$$... I am just chillin' and not rly playing all that much

Kingofthebear
06-18-2010, 10:24 AM
I jump in Forest Haven and see if I can 1-hit kill things.

RedRyder
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
After lvl 40 I got on with life, and went back on my pocket legends hiatus until AO 2. That and back to partying and getting wasted :) and of course serenading the ladies with my guitar.