PDA

View Full Version : The Awakening bars for cyclical events...Zzzz

Terminhater
05-27-2016, 09:40 AM
Dear JustG,

It's too damn slow, I know it's the community's job to hasten it with awakening gems, but people would rather sell gems than open. So please could you kindly adjust some parameters for us to regularly lynch that darn Cryostar and not once in a blue moon.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,

A. Nonymous Roguesque.

Hercules
05-27-2016, 10:47 AM
Maybe a solution can be : Ingredients Untradables and Awakening gems Untradables?

Terminhater
05-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Maybe a solution can be : Ingredients Untradables and Awakening gems Untradables?

Perhaps a softer approach, I'm for allowing non plat players a chance to make money so, reduce the amount needed to complete the bar by at least 50% or more. It would be nice for cryostar to awaken approx every 2-3 hours ?

Rome
05-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Dear JustG,

It's too damn slow, I know it's the community's job to hasten it with awakening gems, but people would rather sell gems than open. So please could you kindly adjust some parameters for us to regularly lynch that darn Cryostar and not once in a blue moon.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,

A. Nonymous Roguesque.

Don't forget. there is only a small amount of players actually doing the last few maps. its hard, it cost ankhs, and the drop rate of set items is incredibly rare. it doesn't stimulate players to actually awaken the cryostar. alto thats the reason why I'm not running it atm.. I rather go farming jewels :)

-ambo

Rome
05-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Perhaps a softer approach, I'm for allowing non plat players a chance to make money so, reduce the amount needed to complete the bar by at least 50% or more. It would be nice for cryostar to awaken approx every 2-3 hours ?

or add a small buff wich makes it really usefull to open those cryo effigies :p Immunity for pools and towers ?

-ambo

bonjovi3223
05-27-2016, 11:33 AM
1. As ambo said above. ....lesser ppl running underhul maps.
2. Ppl getting ingredients are selling them off.
3. Drop rates of cryo fragments is very low also. I did the entire daily quests (apart from worms) & I couldn't even craft 1 awakening gem.
Even if this boss awakens, I think there are very few ppl who are going to play it hardcore. Getting through jadis is going to be the biggest deterrent for many players.