PDA

View Full Version : What is the TRUE purpose of adding "RARE ITEMS" in loot table of bosses?

Hercules
05-27-2016, 10:32 AM
I like and love farm, but is very sad kill a boss and receive a "RARE" item, specifically in Normal and Elite Underhul maps.

Actually that items are not good, it's price is very low and finally we always decide deleted it and sell it for 40g in inv.

The only good thing "RARE" in all arlor are the Vials to craft Nekro.

I think this problem can be solved of two ways:

1. Create NEW "RARE" items (Items with big potential that were forgotten!) that let us to use like ingredients to craft powerfull items. The idea is this drop of Bosses in Underhul areas.
2. Completely eliminate the rare items of loot table of Underhul bosses and change this rare items for some better like this:

- NORMAL Surprise Rare Box: <Untradable boxes that Can contain and have chance to get tokens or gold>
* 2.500g
* 5.000g
* 2 Ankhs
* 2 Glinstone Coins
* 2 Dranking Tooth - Necesary now that we need 3 dragonite bars (150 DT * 3 = 450) to craft the NEW infused dragon helm. And this can be a good idea because there are players who can have a chance to loot set pieces and have the chance of get dranking tooths without go to Tindirin maps!

- ELITE Surprise Rare Box: <Untradable boxes that Can contain and have chance to get tokens, gold or 1 special Recipe: Old Arcane egg>
* 5.000g
* 10.000g
* 3 Ankhs
* 3 Cryostar Coins
* 3 Dranking Tooth

AND...

* Chance to get 1 Recipe of 3 to craft an old Arcane egg: (Recipe: Glacial's egg, Hammerjaw's egg or Samael's egg) - Consumed on use.
It's Need:
- 1 Arcane shard - Only used to craft samael's egg.
- 1 Arcane Nail - Can be found killing differents bosses from Tindirin or Underhul maps.
- 8 Old Ancient rare bones > (Rare item that can Drop of bosses or mobs in Elite Underhul areas)
- 5 Spirit pet essences> (Legendary item that can be found in Elite mobs of Underhul maps)
- 1500G

This can open a door for the NEW Power "Egg slots" system.

Trenton
05-27-2016, 10:36 AM
The true purpose is to not make all legendaries drop and make them 105 gold and all rerolls be mythic/set items making them 100k. That's the "true purpose."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dinzly
05-27-2016, 01:25 PM
the infused dragon helm is good or not?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

twoxc
05-27-2016, 01:53 PM
getting through the map kill all mobs which drop epic rare common items, while the boss should drop legendary and up make more sense. the final ultimate prize await at the very end. it makes no sense to go through everything looting so many useless stuff through the entire map then the final boss still give nothing lol.