PDA

View Full Version : Is this in the plan of STS - House system?

Hercules
05-27-2016, 12:38 PM

In the last pic about house system, I look a box. My question is:

Is this part of decoration or is a new type of inventary?

If this is a new House inventary that will be amazing, because we can have a new space with diferents slots for each piece of our house. The materials can be taken from our inventory for inventory of our own house and each piece can be classified allowing us to better navigation than we need.

Example: Type of floor, Furniture, decorations, pictures, painting, walls.

Bluebatthing
05-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Why are those two in bed together? What's going on here?

dinzly
05-27-2016, 12:50 PM
lmao this post is not about the box..hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Nepos
05-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Exactly my thoughts

Hercules
05-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Why are those two in bed together? What's going on here?

lmao this post is not about the box..hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

lols hehehehe

Bluebatthing
05-27-2016, 12:57 PM
What about mage?

Nickleo
05-27-2016, 01:07 PM
What about mage?

He will be under the bed

Hercules
05-27-2016, 01:12 PM
He will be under the bed

I understand now what mean that blue legs under the bed!

Felipe Pereira
05-27-2016, 01:50 PM
Would be nice to see gender on each class, its not difficult i think.

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-27-2016, 01:59 PM

Omg yessss!!!
We need GENDERS for each class

Pheno AL
05-27-2016, 02:01 PM
I understand now what mean that blue legs under the bed!

l0l :D hahaha

Justg
05-27-2016, 02:02 PM
To the OP, that is a Stash chest.

A new gender for each class would require 3 new animation sets, as well as every piece of armor in the game (male warrior would not walk like female warrior, male warrior armor would not fit a female warrior, etc.)

It would be a massive update. I definitely understand the desire, but not happening.

bonjovi3223
05-27-2016, 02:04 PM
What about mage?
After they finish, mage will come....after some time o.o

tasakli
05-27-2016, 02:08 PM
Marriage confirmed?

bonjovi3223
05-27-2016, 02:11 PM

A new gender for each class would require 3 new animation sets, as well as every piece of armor in the game (male warrior would not walk like female warrior, male warrior armor would not fit a female warrior, etc.)

It would be a massive update. I definitely understand the desire, but not happening.
Thank you very very much for not complicating the game any further. I do not understand why the heck ppl want genders....its a darn video game.
I am also not fond of this whole house idea thing. We come here to kill monsters not play house.
I just hope the game does not become un-playable for ppl with smaller devices due to such unrelated upgrades within the game.

Justg
05-27-2016, 02:15 PM
We come here to kill monsters not play house.

People play for all sorts of reasons. Just because you may not like a system does not mean that others will not.

Felipe Pereira
05-27-2016, 02:20 PM

I understand that, maybe the most difficult would be sorc class. Because for warrior and rogue you already have everything ready. For warrior just use rogues desgin with more muscles, for rogues just use warrior design skinner. Sorc just put a hair on that monster it will be done. But yes, it's maybe a unnecessary work.

diimitrii
05-27-2016, 02:21 PM
People play for all sorts of reasons. Just because you may not like a system does not mean that others will not.
Lmao, so true Garry. I do however understand his concernes about the game being too big for certain devices, I would not like to upgrade my recent tablet because it can't handle the game anymore.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
05-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Well...there are very specific games for those type of interests.
My point is that a housing system is unrelated to a game like AL as opposed to your upgrades regarding pets & the current discussion about guild halls.
And yes, my main worry is the game becoming unplayable on smaller devices due to such extra upgrades.

ilhanna
05-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Lmao, so true Garry. I do however understand his concernes about the game being too big for certain devices, I would not like to upgrade my recent tablet because it can't handle the game anymore.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

+1
/outofthanks

I just hope the new additions won't translate to more lag and disconnects.

Justg
05-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Well...there are very specific games for those type of interests.
My point is that a housing system is unrelated to a game like AL as opposed to your upgrades regarding pets & the current discussion about guild halls.
And yes, my main worry is the game becoming unplayable on smaller devices due to such extra upgrades.

Housing is a standard part of MMOs. See for yourself (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mmo%20housing). It has just taken us awhile to release it.

Rara
05-27-2016, 04:02 PM

Hmm, what about being able to change the skin color for mage/sorc? It will definitely be cool to be able to change mage's blue skin color to maybe other colors like pink, purple, red, orange etc etc :o

Elonheart
05-27-2016, 05:06 PM
Yep I guess it is lol

Saud
05-27-2016, 05:47 PM
where u found this?

Vixenne
05-27-2016, 06:55 PM

Housing is a standard part of MMOs. See for yourself (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mmo%20housing). It has just taken us awhile to release it.

Very well said, JustG! :love_heart: This game is for everyone, all play for different reasons.

melayuarmy
05-29-2016, 02:44 AM
Can get married?lol

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk