PDA

View Full Version : Idea For the Game

Pockettankk
08-06-2011, 08:47 AM
I was thinking that we could get a tournament type thing going. How this would work would be in town there will be a person that you talk to and will tell you about this tournament and say that its 5,000 each time you do it. Also have separate tournaments for 40+ and 39- to make it funner for lower levels. He will give you a set time and at that time where ever you are it will teleport you to the arena. Everyone that signed up will be in one huge room. Each person is limited to 10 manna pots and 10 health potions. From there you can attack anyone of any level. Once you die your out if you win your fight it will put you in a watching room. After everyone has fought one round it will put everyone back out on the battlefield and fight a second round and so on. Till its down two people. The prize is the entrance fee. 1st place gets 50% of it 2nd gets 35% and 3rd gets 15%. I think this would be a great idea for the game, hopefully you guys feel the same way and leave me some feedback on what you think thanks.

Eyesharp
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I think it'd be a great idea but maybe a better prize?

Pockettankk
08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
anyone else?

AusNugs
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
And last gets a Try Again Game Over

:Bannana: