PDA

View Full Version : Transfer character from Unregisterd to registered

Houseonfire
08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
When i first installed the game I rushed through and started a new character, where platinum was bought and everything. Then I noticed I could log in.
When I log in, I need to make a new character and all that.

Can I transfer my new character to my old account?

Falcor
08-08-2011, 11:46 PM
When i first installed the game I rushed through and started a new character, where platinum was bought and everything. Then I noticed I could log in.
When I log in, I need to make a new character and all that.

Can I transfer my new character to my old account?

+1 On this one! I did the same and even purchased 75 plat...now I have no access to my character OR my plat! Fix this ASAP or at least allow an account (char/plat) registration function! :blue:

If you create an unregistered toon and buy platinum and THEN log into your account the next time you run SL, this should be detected and your newly created toons and newly purchased platinum should automatically be moved to your account so that you can use the toons/plat on ANY device.

Pman3255
08-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Just make an account and you character is on there I believe.

Falcor
08-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Just make an account and you character is on there I believe.

Tried that. After using the unregistered option and creating a toon, then closing out, starting the app again, and logging in, you are taken to the create character screen. Your toon no longer exists (or at least you no longer have access to it).

Perhaps I am simply missing something. I will test further tomorrow. I need sleep... :)

Futumsh
08-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Email support if you have plat/characters on a trial account that you meant to get on an existing registered account. Make sure you have character slots open on the registered account for those characters.

Falcor
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Email support if you have plat/characters on a trial account that you meant to get on an existing registered account. Make sure you have character slots open on the registered account for those characters.

Email sent! Thanks for the input.

Wolffen
09-02-2011, 08:33 PM
You can play both the registered and unregistered separately. You would only do this if you don't want to trade gear, etc, and it is very phone specific. So when you get a new phone, bye bye unregistered account. Let us know if the email option works, please!

bronislav84
09-03-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't understand this. Back when I started PL I played 5 levels of my Mage unregistered, then loged in the next day and could play the same character. When was this changed to require the hassle of contacting support, and why?

Just wondering.