PDA

View Full Version : Purchased plat on the G2x and havent recieved it

Blest
08-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I purchased plat on my account

And nothing yet. Sent emails to you guys and nothing.

Could you toss me some help please?
:(

Darkfader
08-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Its not good idea to put payment details into public forums, but you have already done all you can. Wait for response form dev team.

To be sure, you sent email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, right?

Samhayne
08-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Hey Blest,

You want to make sure you've logged fully out of the game and re-loaded. I've heard some people say that their plat showed up after they restarted their device (not sure what to make of that, but hey, passing it along).

Depending on the purchase method, it can take a while until we receive the notification that the $$ transferred and for the system to grant the plat.

As Darkfader says above, drop us an e-mail with the details to the Support Team at support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace the (at) with the @ symbol) and we'll dig into it. Thanks a lot for your patience.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-06-2011, 11:11 AM
^^ what he said

Blest
08-06-2011, 05:34 PM
I've been fully out since besides checking in. Same thing happened when i played pocket legends. Except it didn't work this time.

But about my payment info... It's a prepaid card.
Thanks though.

Sent from a G2x

Ellyidol
08-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Is it one of those Visa Gift Prepaid cards?

Mind checking the balance of the card? If it actually deducted the payment.

Similar mistake happened to me before, thought I made the payment and filed a complaint, when the card itself wasn't 'activated' yet. :)

Blest
08-06-2011, 05:38 PM
It was a prepaid card connected to my paypal and it even says payment confirmed.

Sorry if I'm coming off rude. Replying and trying to keep an irl conversation going.
Sent from a G2x

Breadkeeper
08-06-2011, 05:47 PM
I thought there was a notice on the plat buying screen saying if your buying from your device it could take longer to recieve the plat then if you bought on your pc. Thats why i always buy mine through the comp, and i always go through amazon so i can tell me wife it was a book and not a game... haha

Blest
08-06-2011, 07:29 PM
I thought there was a notice on the plat buying screen saying if your buying from your device it could take longer to recieve the plat then if you bought on your pc. Thats why i always buy mine through the comp, and i always go through amazon so i can tell me wife it was a book and not a game... haha

Brought it yesterday.
:(

Sent from a G2x

Ellyidol
08-06-2011, 07:39 PM
It was a prepaid card connected to my paypal and it even says payment confirmed.

Sorry if I'm coming off rude. Replying and trying to keep an irl conversation going.
Sent from a G2x

All good, not rude at all.

Maybe Paypal is just slow? :D

Blest
08-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Bump for the sake of Devs noticing the two Emails I sent.

Cahaun
08-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Is it one of those Visa Gift Prepaid cards?

Mind checking the balance of the card? If it actually deducted the payment.

Similar mistake happened to me before, thought I made the payment and filed a complaint, when the card itself wasn't 'activated' yet. :)

I use them too except it was a mastercard. :)

Thade
08-08-2011, 12:55 PM
We only offer limited CS over the weekend. I'd expect you'll get a response today if you haven't already.

Spadey
08-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Same issue with me i bought platinum also and never got it i have the email from the android market saying it was payed for !

Raulur
08-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Guys, check your Pocket Legends account, that's where it sent my puchase through the SL/Android Market.

Devs... in-app puchases still send the plat to your PL account. I would suggetst disabling this until you get it fixed.