PDA

View Full Version : star legends

neonrunner
08-06-2011, 11:36 AM
When do u think it will come out for the iPod touch I've been waiting:(

Darkfader
08-06-2011, 11:38 AM
It will come when is it's time. ;) stated many times already, all we can do is wait for apple finishing approval process.

Pman3255
08-06-2011, 11:44 AM
It is much worth the wait and dude it's not even the full game....

SUPAPRODIGY
08-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Apple already approved but what happens is that apple releases app in bundles lets 30 apps a bundle so once they get 30 apps approved they launch them so all we can do now is wait...

apoceq
08-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Really? Are people really still making these posts?

Piosidon
08-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Apple already approved but what happens is that apple releases app in bundles lets 30 apps a bundle so once they get 30 apps approved they launch them so all we can do now is wait...

Was there a thread posted about this and if there was where is it?

xero
08-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I honestly don't think that apple would wait to release sl after they reach a "30 app quota".

Sam said in another thread somewhere, that apple gets 30% of all purchases made through itunes so... if they are indeed waiting, they're losing out on a TON of money (if you don't believe me, look at how many iOS users are waiting for sl to launch, and the sheer number of repetative threads/posts about when it is supposed to be out on the market).

Now I'm no business major, nor am I studying to become one, but doesn't it seem like its just bad business sense? Id like to think so.

So, come on all you iOS users, stop making repetative threads asking when sl will be released. There's a reason the devs have a sl news and updates section in the forums. Just point your clickers that-a-way, and keep a watchful eye on it. I'm sure it'll be out soon enough. The game is well worth the wait, trust me. :p

Tvis
08-06-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't think Apple realizes how many people are waiting for this. I just hope that our friends on Android devices will save some low lvl characters for us to lvl with them :)

davidis57
08-06-2011, 03:34 PM
I don't think apple cares one way or another. There is already quite a few posts on star legends release and now another new thread has been started.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20