PDA

View Full Version : Bug found in Chrome extension

Elenyore
05-28-2016, 01:10 AM
When playing on the Chrome browser extension, I notice after I get stun in 1st Glint map, my keyboard shortcuts for spells and pots stop working -- I press the button and the game behaves as if I never did. Functionality is restored after I click on a spell or pot icon with my mouse. Anyone else been having this problem?

There's a loose ribbon cable in my secondary laptop that occasionally dc my keyboard. . .wondering if my main computer has the same ailment.

IGN Elenyore, Legolasii

Eskaygee
05-29-2016, 12:49 AM
Same thing happened to me earlier, don't know how long it's been happening but I didn't notice it until today when I died running there in elite shortly after being stunned and not being able to spam my pots. Same extension, same map, same problem.. doubt if it's your keyboard. Thanks for posting on this by the way. I would have completely forgotten about it happening earlier! :D

Kaziscate
05-29-2016, 01:39 AM
Weird, I don't have that problem.

Zeus
05-29-2016, 03:47 AM
I have not noticed this issue. I'll look out for it in my next elite runs and let you know.

Maxzero
05-29-2016, 09:10 AM
I ususally have this issue in duels. Everything works fine in the first round but when the second round starts none of my skill or auto attack keys work, only arrow keys are functional . Either I have to press all the skill keys at once on keyboard or click with mouse in order to make them work again. same thing happens in the third round .

Elenyore
05-31-2016, 04:52 PM
I noticed it once in a recent duel too. Fingers crossed for a fix from STS :D

Eskaygee
05-31-2016, 05:55 PM
I ususally have this issue in duels. Everything works fine in the first round but when the second round starts none of my skill or auto attack keys work, only arrow keys are functional . Either I have to press all the skill keys at once on keyboard or click with mouse in order to make them work again. same thing happens in the third round .

That happens to me quite frequently as well.. always results in a death unless you're fighting someone that will actually wait for your skills to stop being locked up. Very annoying :/