PDA

View Full Version : the delta 7 final boss

nafea
08-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Ok this Guy is pissing me off I've been on the last quest for three days been in with so many party's it's unbelievable someone help

nafea
08-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Sry wrong forum Plz disregard

AOmonsta
08-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Yea he's no joke. Most players who are 21s really don't wanna play him anymore since you end up using so many stims and plus you can get the same drops from the Big Bug Blast boss.

Get with people in your guild and go beat em.

Pman3255
08-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Me and a party beat him :) the mine mcguirk? It was me lvl 20, 2 lvl 21s and 2 lvl 20s. Took ~~~7 mins

csb
08-12-2011, 12:06 AM
I guess he cannot be targeted directly. Shooting just makes the exploding little green balls. But, he tends to kill himself with falling rocks. So, do this:

(1) everyone turn off auto attack
(2) nobody shoot
(3) try to have two engineers (so they can do rev each other)
(4) everyone just run around healing and rev'ing until he kills himself with falling rocks

It's a bit silly for a climax ending delta 7 levels, but it works. I like doing it, but half the group usually leaves because they just want xp and think this is a waste of time.

mycroftxxx
08-12-2011, 09:58 AM
You can't really just not shoot ever, especially if you have a crowd of people, because squids periodically hatch of their own accord and will be all over the place. But if you shoot the barrels (or whatever they are), more squids hatch.

kamikazees
08-12-2011, 11:50 AM
You can't really just not shoot ever, ... more squids hatch.
Right. You need to run in circles with the Miner behind you, and manually target the green balls. If they get too close they pop and hurt you. If Miner is on you when that happens, better hope you are (1) close to your engie, or (2) not the only engie. He eventually kills himself.