PDA

View Full Version : attentin fellow wars!

vonduchvlad
05-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Did you guys noticed the DPS of new weapons ? Like myth and legends specially the newly released craftable legend. Try compare to older weapons they supposed to be lower level but it got higher dps than new one. Then try compare rogue and mage to their older weapon plus their weapon got buffed on skill damage and normal damage. If you guys wont voice out war class will be outdated on new expansion. If there is next expansion tho, but I'm saying this because I want war to be useful even if war not using op weapons like dragon hunter sword, you see arc sword will be outdated once new expansion come we cant be s sure if we will have a weapon like arc sword on next expansion.

konafez
05-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm not happy with the new weapons

I have a aegis and bone saw and I'm saving up for arcane sword

B.Bence
05-30-2016, 11:07 PM
dragonhunter is not better then aehis at all. aegis is better fir hard elite maps if you hsve a good pt because they need a tank and not a half-tank.
By the way, the rouges and mages can also use the beetleborn and entomancer weapon but warriors cant because its too weak for tge warriors. warriors has only 2 good weap. the arc sword and the aegis.
mages and rouges can be strong with the new weapons while its only crap for the warriors.
ps: sorry for bad english.