PDA

View Full Version : Seemingly unfortunate choice of words

Askterbro
08-06-2011, 09:57 PM
On board the Blackstar, thanking you for completing a certain quest, the UCS Military Scientist at one point says "I'll be sure to think of you from time to time, between calculations, or after a good probing."

Uhhh...seriously?
;-)

xBearSpiritx
08-07-2011, 07:59 PM
LOL... sounds rather kinky idd!

Fouless
08-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Think of who while probing!

RickyxTan88
08-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Awkward.... :mad:

Pman3255
08-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Wow that sounds really sxual.

Zbooo
08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Yeah buddy!

xero
08-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Well I think there's an announcement thread (or something like that), that says that Star Legends was going to be geared towards a more mature audience.

IDK for sure though. I mightve imagined the whole thing. Can anyone verify?

WowThisGuy
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Yeah I had to re read that part 3 times just to see if I missed somethin

Phoenixking
08-09-2011, 12:07 AM
On board the Blackstar, thanking you for completing a certain quest, the UCS Military Scientist at one point says "I'll be sure to think of you from time to time, between calculations, or after a good probing."

Uhhh...seriously?
;-)Sounds messed up but i think it means when he is dissecting things (dont know what quest is) and his work is related to the quest in some way like using a lost item you got to him back or new breakthrough thing and while he is 'probing' he remembers of you and the action

Fatpigwarrior
08-09-2011, 02:05 AM
This is definatly not what I'd want in a MMORPG...

RickyxTan88
08-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Are you guys kidding me????? Like after he is done probing something, like scientifically? The game doesnt have a problem. Its the people that cant keep their minds out of the gutter and turn everything into a dirty joke! My little cousin plays this game. He happens to be 11 and thought that the probing aliens was hilarious.

Arterra
08-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Lol let it be ambiguous... Why so much hate on a two sided statement?
Also, maybe give us context. Was this after one of those alien collecting quests? Like I said, it's just a tounge-in-cheek double meaning. You would think the game is made up of new mothers...

Derajdefyre
08-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Have any of you gone back and watched all the old kids movies? You'd be surprised how much innuendo there is that is put in there for the parents that just flies over the heads of the children. Same thing here. It's intended to be innocent to kids (Daddy, what's probing? Well it's just a thorough examination) but enough to make adults snicker if their mind is dirty enough. It's like the following...

Schwarzenegger has a long one, Spike Lee has a short one, The Pope doesn't use his.
I get laid in an alley, I often end up in the middle of your split, When you slip your finger inside me, I am ready to roll.
If you really want me, you're going to have to expose yourself. If you get naked, I'll be all over you, but you should use protection or else you could get a nasty disease.

The answers, of course, are last name, bowling ball, and suntan respectively. Why, what were you thinking about?

Redbridge
08-17-2011, 12:48 PM
There's loads.... Totally innocent unless you have a rude mind...

"This bush is in need of a trim, I can hardly see your prize clematis, Mrs Windthrop" - Carry On Up The Garden Path (1968)
"What an impressively large organ, Vicar, I have never seen one with a pipe that long before" - Noel Cowards Tour of Pastoral Britain (1978)
"It's no good, Boss! Eliot Ness has fingered us!" - Al Capone's Touchables (1936)
"The Farmer in the next village has a magnificent cock." - Jane Austen (1822)

Zaltiar
08-17-2011, 12:54 PM
There's loads.... Totally innocent unless you have a rude mind...

"This bush is in need of a trim, I can hardly see your prize clematis, Mrs Windthrop" - Carry On Up The Garden Path (1968)
"What an impressively large organ, Vicar, I have never seen one with a pipe that long before" - Noel Cowards Tour of Pastoral Britain (1978)
"It's no good, Boss! Eliot Ness has fingered us!" - Al Capone's Touchables (1936)
"The Farmer in the next village has a magnificent cock." - Jane Austen (1822)

So, the garden is gettin out of hand and needs a trim, apparently someone is impressed by a large musical instrument, someone pointed at someone and is angry they can't do something because of that and the farmer has a stud chicen.
hm, now what.

Redbridge
08-17-2011, 12:58 PM
So, the garden is gettin out of hand and needs a trim, apparently someone is impressed by a large musical instrument, someone pointed at someone and is angry they can't do something because of that and the farmer has a stud chicen.
hm, now what.

Exactly....LOL

DefynGravity
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I remember wen I was young and in elementary....but hey humor needs to be part of the game.. this game can't stay pg13 forever ..especially if there's both age groups playing it... It's a GAME!!! why take words to the heart ..not like in rl he's actually probing u or anyone. Just play the game and go with the flow. Smh... Nowadays peoples minds are just In the gutter 99% of the time so U may think dirty wen in fact u and the devs are thinking Different things. So its u who needs to stop analyzing words to where they seem dirty. THE DEVS CAN'T help it that your a young pervert...that's ur issue not theirs. Oh and to the young kids... Better watchout at school or u might get probed!!! Lol now go cry ... That is all

Flowman
08-18-2011, 05:43 PM
aint nothing like a good probing session.

DefynGravity
08-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Ain't that the truth brother :o