PDA

View Full Version : God mode?

Eyesharp
08-06-2011, 10:09 PM
So I was leveling my bear and when I got to slikknight I fought her.After a few of her life was taken I ran out of health pots so I kept fighting her.When I defeated her 1 sec later I died but it didn't show up on my death count so it says I have 0 deaths it even said I was a dead was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Zaltiar
08-06-2011, 11:45 PM
log out. log back in. :)

Register
08-07-2011, 11:31 AM
That happened to me a while back on my char....lol i was in a trade when i died xD

Flickz
08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
So I was leveling my bear and when I got to slikknight I fought her.After a few of her life was taken I ran out of health pots so I kept fighting her.When I defeated her 1 sec later I died but it didn't show up on my death count so it says I have 0 deaths it even said I was a dead was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Thats happened to me alot i think its from being on fire when she attacks you but after she dies and your still on fire it doesnt count because shes dead.

Eyesharp
08-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Thats happened to me alot i think its from being on fire when she attacks you but after she dies and your still on fire it doesnt count because shes dead.

Oh I see I see thanks.