PDA

View Full Version : Transaction Error Google Play

Muhammad Asraf
05-29-2016, 03:11 AM
Can't purchase in app Platinum... Idk how to fix this problem, can someone help? I did emailed to support... Thanks in advance...

Jamila
05-29-2016, 03:19 AM
What payment u use for purchase?

I have some problem with credit card mail and i change the credit card mail now its works..

Muhammad Asraf
05-29-2016, 04:45 AM
What payment u use for purchase?

I have some problem with credit card mail and i change the credit card mail now its works..
I'm using an active carrier billing (Digi)

Jamila
05-29-2016, 07:23 AM
For carrier billing gmail have hard selection for you email google play register..
Use old email google play..
And that email pure clean (no have indication scam or anythings) and email more active..
Many case new email not match with your carrier billing..

Muhammad Asraf
05-29-2016, 08:32 AM
For carrier billing gmail have hard selection for you email google play register..
Use old email google play..
And that email pure clean (no have indication scam or anythings) and email more active..
Many case new email not match with your carrier billing..
Sorry but I don't understand what you're explaining... I can purchase apps in Playstore using carrier billing... but I can't purchase in app Platinum...

Muhammad Asraf
05-29-2016, 08:35 AM
151737 It's anoyying...

kinzmet
05-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Things you can try:
1. Update your google play.
2. Clear cache then uninstall the google play, reinstall. Try it again.
3. Or probably your carrier have not enough balance available, remember the tax the play store charge were not included yet.

Daehanie
05-29-2016, 09:39 PM
Asraf.. pm aku in game
Daehanie
He use malaysia telco network 😉😄

Muhammad Asraf
05-30-2016, 12:49 AM
Asraf.. pm aku in game
Daehanie
He use malaysia telco network ����

Haha okay Daehanie! but i don't think you can help much, other than providing the same suggestions everyone did... unless you're working with Digi than maybe you can provide information about my Digi carrier billing service if it's related with Google Play's transaction error...

Muhammad Asraf
05-30-2016, 12:57 AM
Things you can try:
1. Update your google play.
2. Clear cache then uninstall the google play, reinstall. Try it again.
3. Or probably your carrier have not enough balance available, remember the tax the play store charge were not included yet.
Google Play already updated
Haven't tried to uninstall and reinstall Google Play yet...
I have more than enough balance to purchase Platinum and pay the tax...
Thanks for the help Kinzmet...

Daehanie
05-30-2016, 03:53 AM
Haha okay Daehanie! but i don't think you can help much, other than providing the same suggestions everyone did... unless you're working with Digi than maybe you can provide information about my Digi carrier billing service if it's related with Google Play's transaction error...

Well i purchase plat with celcom and my friend use digi.. all goes well.. its ok if we cant help.. goodluck 😊