PDA

View Full Version : forced to buy inventory space

ilikeminticecream
08-07-2011, 12:22 PM
You know when I first found out that star legends was going to contain loot I was really excited. I two days ago I downloaded the beta and I was just loving it. I even bought a premium character. As I continued to play my inventory became over flooded. I had to buy more space but that became over flooded to. Now every game I go into I have to sell a bunch of useless loot Wich is really boring. Any way I would really like for sts to do something about this. It's really irritating .

Physiologic
08-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I take it you haven't played Pocket Legends. Just make it a habit of liquidating drops you don't need after every x or so dungeon runs.

Torrentula81
08-07-2011, 03:43 PM
I agree its annoying to sell 300 items that are worth 1-4 credits is useless. They need a sell all whites option. PL at least you have something to show for once your done selling loot.

Flowman
08-07-2011, 03:59 PM
It.
Is.
Beta.

Pman3255
08-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Delete some stuff or sell it.

Torrentula81
08-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Ok I just sold 450 items to get 900 credits. It takes 2 buttons to sell an item. So I gained one credit for every touch. 5 mins of power clicking not worth it. Ya its beta were just stating this needs attention. At least my wrists are.

Torrentula81
08-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Could be good news if it forces trendy to focus its efforts on the forum vs getting ios out. I need some more time to make money before the market changes all over again.

Raulur
08-08-2011, 05:03 AM
The crafting stuff is what eats most of my space. I don't want to sell them yet, since they might be useful later. I suppose I could craft some more implants then stash them.

Derajdefyre
08-08-2011, 08:14 AM
This is how STS makes their money. They give you full access to the game, then if you pay them they make playing the game more pleasant. You can easily play without a single inventory upgrade, just liquidate from time to time. You aren't "forced" to buy inventory space at all. You aren't "forced" to play at all. If you want more inventory space, buy some and feel good because you are supporting the devs. Don't waste everyone's time whining about your inconvenience that you have blown WAY out of proportion.