PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion needed please..

Tapash Bose
05-29-2016, 11:41 AM
I am an average rogue ...may be max 50-60% compared to the op players..
My gears are as follows ..
lvl 46 free mythic helm and armor ..
lvl 46 fervor bow..
Planar pendant and rendtail ring ...
bonecrusher belt of reason..
razor shield ...5 mastery
nox bolt ..5 mastery

My current stats with nekro...

Strength 146
Health 5085

Dex 763
Bonus Dmg : 482%
Dodge : 58.23%
Critical : 46.51%
Damage : 985.32

Int 170
Mana 1979

DPS : 1216.98
Armor : 1796

I have 11 fortified finesse..1 excellent chaos and 6 excellent lightning as of now ...

Recently in elite underhul though somehow i can survive in first map...getting killed like anything in the 2nd and last map...with the circle appearing under and the pulls :(...though I have seen ppl who can run it quite easily ..:)

What I can understand that ..
1.Either I am doing something terribly wrong (something with my way of playing)
2. Or some tweaking needed on my stats...
3. I was thinking of replacing two of the lightning with noble/diamond..though I m not sure if it is a good idea or will help

Any suggestion or advice is highly appreciated and tysm for your time in advance :)

Sandeeep
05-30-2016, 04:07 AM
umm if u dont mind me saying
even i am bad at underhul but ur stats is really really really really bad

here is what i equiped and my stats (lvl 51)
mythic underhul helm (those that were given out for free) legendary weps armor belt and oddly enough a epic ring which i find is better than 98% all legendarys and mythics.

i have no arcane pets or mythic ones (yes im poor deal with it) my best pet is a gloom (my friend gave during hallo event for free),

dps 1.4k and dmg 950... this is with dags (still legendary)

i never in my 1 year of AL owned anything arcane (yes sad sad me)
also no fort fins or any fins are in gear ( some water nature and stuff, i needed mana and again im poor)

umm
my advice when i was searching for gear when i was lvl 51 (56 has no good gear yet)
for rogues POTENCY named weps and amor and stuff all had a dmg and dps boost (or better in dmg and dps), so maybe u should get to lvl 51 and get gear maybe?
wish i had a nekro planar pendant and a arc ring... u seem soo awesome

Ydqm
05-30-2016, 04:19 AM
This is the gear that i use, i rarely die in the elite maps.

- Arcane ring.
-Planar pendant.
-Mythic helm.
-Mythic armor.
-Dragon hunter belt of brutality.
-56 legendary blades of potency.

I'm full standard finesse.

Starts are:
Hp: 5.2k
Armor: 1926
Crit: 39%
Damage 1089
Mana: 1970

You shouldn't put lightning jewels in your gear, you should replace them with finesse jewels or nature jewels.

intizamfamily888
05-30-2016, 04:43 AM
I would recommend you to lvl up to 56 first if you're not already since lvl difference can have a big influence

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
05-30-2016, 04:46 AM
I would recommend you to lvl up to 56 first if you're not already since lvl difference can have a big influence. And sell ur bow and get arc daggers. Its proc is very helpful

resurrected
05-30-2016, 06:30 AM
I would recommend you to lvl up to 56 first if you're not already since lvl difference can have a big influence

I would recommend you to lvl up to 56 first if you're not already since lvl difference can have a big influence. And sell ur bow and get arc daggers. Its proc is very helpful

OP bro double reply xD
I'm agreed buy arcane daggers. Get lvl 56 and then just focus on your stat

intizamfamily888
05-30-2016, 07:19 AM
OP bro double reply xD
I'm agreed buy arcane daggers. Get lvl 56 and then just focus on your stat
Oops xD

emkochiu
05-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Lightning jewel is cheap but really bad, u should use finesse or chaos. In elite underhul, use dmg elixir and party with a good tank :). Effigy is useful, too.

Tapash Bose
05-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions..
I think i will first concentrate on all finesse and get the dagger first thing...
Actually i was waiting for the lvl 56 arcane to come out..but i think i will get the daggers first thing..:)
waiting for the new tab..my old one died ...:(

resurrected
05-30-2016, 11:19 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions..
I think i will first concentrate on all finesse and get the dagger first thing...
Actually i was waiting for the lvl 56 arcane to come out..but i think i will get the daggers first thing..:)
waiting for the new tab..my old one died ...:(

Lightning jewel is cheap but really bad, u should use finesse or chaos. In elite underhul, use dmg elixir and party with a good tank :). Effigy is useful, too.
Use finesse and 3-4 excellent nature or higher. You can easy craft em so it shouldn't be problem. Don't use chaos at higher lvl. Finesse is better cause you are getting damage crit and health too

Tapash Bose
06-02-2016, 03:14 AM
Use finesse and 3-4 excellent nature or higher. You can easy craft em so it shouldn't be problem. Don't use chaos at higher lvl. Finesse is better cause you are getting damage crit and health too

thanks again..ok ..:)..i will concentrate on 5 more finesse..and 2 nature :).
yes..finesse are the most difficult to farm..only have 11 fortified until now...but i think should start buying some :D:D

resurrected
06-02-2016, 04:06 AM
thanks again..ok ..:)..i will concentrate on 5 more finesse..and 2 nature :).
yes..finesse are the most difficult to farm..only have 11 fortified until now...but i think should start buying some :D:D
No problem :) forti is fine as for begging. Good luck

codered
06-02-2016, 05:20 AM
A bow lover like me :v
We share almost the same gears but the belt,,im using legendary belt 46 which give me more dmg than the myth one, and yes im using both arc dagger and the myth bow 46 but somehow i find the bow is for me,,,im using trap and razor shield all the time doing underhul map with party of 1 war 2 rg and 1 mage,,spamming trap is good to keep the mob away from me and war keep aggroing while mage doing great job assisting the warrior handle the controlled mob and give aoe dmg,,for me it is okey using bow because i hv range benefit,,,my own opinion,,,

Gouiwaa9000
06-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Get the new lvl56 cryostat gear , if to costy go for lvl51 event gear , buy arcane daggers ( they are cheap now days ). Make sure that you are behind the tank while in elites , find a safe spot where mobs dont target you and stay there ( attack from distance ) if you don't like to glide around . Max out str passive ( if you haven't already ). And don't use lighting jewels , the crit bonus is to small . better get finesse jewels , and if you still die constantly try adding 3-4 nature jewels .

intizamfamily888
06-02-2016, 09:46 AM
If ur using arc daggers: let your tank aggro the mobs. And you spam normal attack till the daggers proc(it says dragon bite on the screen) after that just spam your skills on the mobs while they are stunned:)
I would also recommend you to find a mage with a 51 myth staff. I can tell you for sure that arc dagger proc+51 myth staff proc at once is very op so mobs die even without being able to say gg xD