PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress, Channel Nature's Power Herein!

Samhayne
04-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Once upon a time, the Elf Queen of ‘Alterra’ called upon animal heroes from every corner of the realm to take arms and save the kingdom from the forces of evil. With zombies spilling out of their tombs, treacherous mercenaries running amok in the castle, yetis stinking up the ice caves, demons, giant skeletons and crabby crocodiles... it’ll be no easy task!

Do you have what it takes to answer the Elf Queen's call? Are you nimble and quick? Well then, follow the path of the Elf Enchantress, able to command all of nature's great and terrible power.

To really show your colors, be sure to change your Avatar to that of the Elven Enchantress! To do this, go to the "Settings" tab in the upper right, then go to "My Settings" in the left hand nav and then to "Edit Avatar" and choose the Enchantress.

Please use this forum to discuss the Enchantress class.

Arterra
09-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Debuff-aholics, UNITE!

BeardedBear
09-29-2010, 03:02 PM
You suck for bumping old threads. :)

Arterra
09-29-2010, 03:09 PM
hey it's already a sticky2

Inching
11-19-2010, 02:46 AM
The age of the Mage has finally emerged as the class to be envied and looked upon as the saviors of Alterra. NO longer are the Bears and Eagles the elite class but Elf’s have come victorious as the most powerful race in all of Alterra.

Let this bump be known to all young joiners wishing to be part of the Elf Queen’s army against the hords of evil.

** camera zooms in on Inching twirling his keeper staff with his scary skeleton mask on top of the Ice mountain listening to his red/gold ear phones blasting Rock and Roll~!! **

I OWN~!

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 11:50 AM
You suck for bumping old threads. :)

you fail cause its sticky.

namehere
12-12-2010, 12:43 PM
how old is this?

SilentKingdom
12-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Consider it done \o/ ..... as it is done

Pharcyde