PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!!!! Pls read

Michael Woolley
05-30-2016, 02:24 AM
I was farming the new boss today and it was quite a long fight. Everyone was playing well. The lighting started to strike from the cryostar. Then all of a sudden!!!!
I saw arcane bloody deary being flung out by a random. Then I saw my loot. A encrusted chest. And poof I was gone. Thrown into the void by dearys random portal. Missed my loot. I was pissed. The stupid pest of a pet. Such a troll.
Pls I pledge. Do something about this. It's a real problem and I'm not the only one.

Sandeeep
05-30-2016, 03:35 AM
^^ arc deary pet?
or arc deary dimensional ring

pet u have to be cautious
ring has to be off

IronWolfert
05-30-2016, 04:56 AM
agree with arc deary, annoying whn it procs after u kill boss and accidentally u went into the portal without getting the loot u get frm boss. other than the bug frm this pet previously is good, other than that i see it as a pest more than a pet. :/

Bidiel
05-30-2016, 08:01 AM
Just STS should implement a.button that say "r u sure u wanna go todearys island?" And the options of yes and no, i missed some loot after killng.boss to

Motherless_Child
05-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Just STS should implement a.button that say "r u sure u wanna go todearys island?" And the options of yes and no, i missed some loot after killng.boss to

That "R U sure U wanna go 2 Deary's island" option to choose from would be great...... I remember getting a lucky loot re-roll from an underhaul boss and then, "INSTANT TRANSMISSION" before I could see what it was or claim it..... I almost threw my PC out the window.... LOL.........

Att
05-30-2016, 10:55 AM
I was farming the new boss today and it was quite a long fight. Everyone was playing well. The lighting started to strike from the cryostar. Then all of a sudden!!!!
I saw arcane bloody deary being flung out by a random. Then I saw my loot. A encrusted chest. And poof I was gone. Thrown into the void by dearys random portal. Missed my loot. I was pissed. The stupid pest of a pet. Such a troll.
Pls I pledge. Do something about this. It's a real problem and I'm not the only one.

Happened to me once too.

Michael Woolley
05-30-2016, 01:42 PM
This is not the first time either. yes pls a button would be perfect. It would not be hard to implement. It's messing with a lot of people.

Jazzi
05-30-2016, 05:15 PM
There should be a confirmation dialogue before entering deary's island!

Silentstand
05-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Indeed something similar happened to me in km3 .On a side note i noticed today while doing jadis that when he freezes you to enter his second form , if he spawned a pool beforehand and freezes you for this transition. You are effectively stuck on it and will die through no fault of your own.

Fyrce
05-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Happened to me twice in underhul. Now i really hate deary.

StorminForman
05-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Happens to me all the time with Dragkin teeth. Much have most about 5 by this stupid proc. Let's do something about this....I agree with a popup asking if you want to go to Deary Island

Crazgamer
05-31-2016, 03:11 PM
Happened to me too m8

ladymage
05-31-2016, 03:12 PM
Happened to me many times, missed the loot, and went to town.

Carapace
05-31-2016, 04:49 PM
On Thursday this will be updated. Now there will be a 4-second window in which you can finish collecting loot and/or move away from the portal before it ports you anywhere.

Fyrce
05-31-2016, 06:01 PM
OMG, time enough to actually see the portal. Nice!

will0
05-31-2016, 10:55 PM
the deary portal should not spawn at all in front of the boss it should have a choice prompt "enter or leave"

Fyrce
05-31-2016, 11:03 PM
Hopefully 4 seconds will be enough time to see that there is a portal, run away! Guess we shall all see.

Cons
06-02-2016, 05:53 AM
4 seconds? Can you just implement the "Yes" or "No" button to make it more easier.. 4 seconds seems too fast to pick up the loot..