PDA

View Full Version : CS allows to literally buy 'nothing'

JaytB
08-07-2011, 09:27 PM
I noticed it a while back, but was finally able to reproduce it...

Sometimes I got the confirmation pop-up asking me to purchase an item, while I didn't select any item. This usually happened when I tried to exit CS. It also appears this happens on iPad only. If you touch the area marked in the picture below, you'll get that confirmation popup. So it's basically asking your permission to buy... 'nothing'.

It's not a big deal really, because you don't loose any gold if you choose 'purchase item'. I just wanted to point it out. It's kind of strange, when mis-tapping the exit button, you'll get that screen.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/54c021b5-4c5e-4e7d.jpg

Thade
08-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks, we're forever finding these issues where the UI has a tiny flaw in it.

JaytB
08-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Thanks, we're forever finding these issues where the UI has a tiny flaw in it.

Yw, that's what you have us for ;)

Edit: and lol at that smiley. I normally use the tap-a-talk app, it looks so different lol :D

TANKKAAR
08-08-2011, 03:02 PM
If I'm reading this correctly you actually bought nothing and it cost you nothing? That puts a whole new meaning to the old saying "Nothing in this world is free" :-D

JaytB
08-08-2011, 03:06 PM
If I'm reading this correctly you actually bought nothing and it cost you nothing? That puts a whole new meaning to the old saying "Nothing in this world is free" :-D

LMAO you ninja :D

Register
08-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Lol I just had a thought of a merchant saying
"S> Nothing! 25k!"

Otukura
08-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Can't get that with an android... buggy iDevices. Apple should make their approval longer to get out all those little things.

Zeus
08-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Can't get that with an android... buggy iDevices. Apple should make their approval longer to get out all those little things.

LOL, Otu. I swear, if the approval process is any longer, I will find you and I will keeeel you! :(

Conradin
08-08-2011, 06:18 PM

If I was on my comp ide sig that.

JaytB
08-09-2011, 05:34 AM

To say it in Parth's-style: "Oh no, you didn't"!!!!

ihurtstuff
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
If i was you log out n back in. Or it could have been that they were bring down the server.