PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated as a mage

Pingmill
05-30-2016, 09:55 AM
This is frustrating me so much, I have been playing arcane legends from the start and am still not that good. No one ever appreciates me as a Mage and will never buy anything of me. The twinks level 14 who alway want to buy your vanities for a merchant price or good weapons. THIS HAS TO ANOY others too because it's so annoying.

I now am at that point where I want to either quit or make a rogue and spend hundreds of pounds on platinum because I am below everyone else and I spent endless hours farming or playing events to get know where. My Mage has to be incredibly unlucky or the servers hate me, my trades alway got wrong and I always end up losing something actually worth something.

Thank you for your time.
Pingmill

diimitrii
05-30-2016, 10:09 AM
Be more carefull in trades, i don't buy plat aswell, only bought a few and i'm not doing that bad. Gold wise...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Ansm
05-30-2016, 10:43 AM
Hmm, you must always check the items that your trader's putting in the trade window.

And players really appreciate mages when they heal them. Really. Hahahaha! That's actually what they really want. Especially rogues cause they are in need of mana.

Just a piece of advice, when event starts, go and hoard some items. Items that you think will get you more profit when time comes. Like 4-5 months after. And hoard like Eggs that cannot be drop from locks.

You can still make it! :) keep being positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingmill
05-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Hmm, you must always check the items that your trader's putting in the trade window.

And players really appreciate mages when they heal them. Really. Hahahaha! That's actually what they really want. Especially rogues cause they are in need of mana.

Just a piece of advice, when event starts, go and hoard some items. Items that you think will get your more profit when time comes. Like 4-5 months after. And hoard like Eggs that cannot be drop from locks.

You can still make it! :) keep being positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for being so supportive but I am always careful what I trade because once 2 years ago someone traded 800k and I HAD proof but it only came out as 790k and I absolutely am at the edge of my tether with this damn game.

tasakli
05-30-2016, 11:42 AM
What has being a mage to do with merching? U mean mage items?

Pingmill
05-30-2016, 01:07 PM
What has being a mage to do with merching? U mean mage items?

Nah, I mean iPhones,
(No offence but really annoyed)
Yes Mage items.

tasakli
05-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Nah, I mean iPhones,
(No offence but really annoyed)
Yes Mage items.

Why would that be a problem? Why not merch in Android items? (No offence but really annoyed) Yes other class items.

Fyrce
05-30-2016, 01:24 PM
No clue what you are talking about. Figure out what you can fix and fix it. Figure out what you cannot fix and minimize its effect. Meditate on everything else. Ohmmmmmm

Vixenne
05-31-2016, 04:16 AM
I have to agree, you'd need to spend a bit of real cash if you have want to move up among the others. As for prices, don't be afraid to say no to them. Don't force yourself to sell your item cheap and leave you disadvantaged afterwards.

PS, Mage is an awesome class :love_heart: You got this.

Pingmill
05-31-2016, 07:09 AM
You literally took the word out my mouth bro.
Thank you at least someone gets me

Pingmill
05-31-2016, 07:11 AM
Thank you aswell, it puts a smile on my face to know that others have this stupid problem too

Melthyz
05-31-2016, 07:39 AM
Arcane legend is probably the most expensive game I've played to date. Console games fail to compare to wat I've spent here.

With that said I've stopped spending cash in game and just work with wat I currently have.

Mage is an awesome class, with the new flame staff I feel like we're doing that massive AoE damage again.

Take breaks here and there it can be frustrating at times.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jiinzou
05-31-2016, 08:41 AM
Sorry but this thread is just drama,everyone can get rich without spending real money