PDA

View Full Version : Regarding closing chambers or sleeping northal.

seraneyla
05-31-2016, 01:23 AM
I was with my team trying to kill The Cryostar and when the boss was about 30% of his health, we all got transferred to another town and the system said " The Chamber is closed" (or something like that). I wish sts could make countdown about closing chambers or sleeping northal.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

ilhanna
05-31-2016, 02:00 AM
+1. Thirty or fifteen minutes countdown would have been greatly appreciated since we are not always aware when the special boss awakes, and so it's not always possible to tell when the 24hr will be up. Especially on elite runs, getting dumped halfway on a special boss is a waste of buffs and ankhs.

As an alternative to system notification for boss end countdown, STS could probably put the countdown on the minimap bar over Underhul/Rengol maps.

bonjovi3223
05-31-2016, 05:24 AM
+10 to both of you.
I actually came to create this thread with the exact same suggestions. Thank you for raising the issue already.
The best I feel is having a countdown timer on both bosses so ppl can plan & play accordingly.

Cons
05-31-2016, 06:12 AM
+1
Our party just got kicked from the chamber while the boss was about 20% HP.. So frustrating, our efforts of running citadel just went into a waste.. :(