PDA

View Full Version : Fights are breaking out please help to reduce it

octavos
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM
I have been online lately, and more and more fights are breaking out. don't know what the aggression is all about.
I simply use the ignore button an that works fine, but others keep going at it making the matter worse.

Some software have been in place to make SL and PL an enjoyable place to play :)
I not just speaking on behalf of myself, but other players who wish for the same.

Ignore function one step, another is to report members of foul play.

Lets keep this game great, by helping others :D

apoceq
08-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I agree...I like to mess around with peeps in general chat. Most know me that has been in since beta...some of the new people dont. I don't mean any harm but when you start cussing me...you have another thing comin :)

Theres just no sense in some of the launguage I have been seeing lately...and I apologize to the 10+ people I have reported this week. But you SHOULD KNOW BETTER! peace out!

octavos
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
I agree...I like to mess around with peeps in general chat. Most know me that has been in since beta...some of the new people dont. I don't mean any harm but when you start cussing me...you have another thing comin :)

Theres just no sense in some of the launguage I have been seeing lately...and I apologize to the 10+ people I have reported this week. But you SHOULD KNOW BETTER! peace out!

I agree apoc, I known you since beta, but the new players are usually the ones who started the violence. Before when the beta was closed, we all got along fine....but this is to be expected from an mmo.

Cascade
08-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Yep it will get worse when the full version comes :/

Roasty
08-08-2011, 02:00 PM
:grey: Are people really that violent now? :grey:

themars
08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
It was really crazy in town. People were very agressive and cussing on everyone. Calling them d*ckhead don't know who started it but I really hope I don't see it again we were there with some beta players and we weren't happy with the situation.

octavos
08-08-2011, 02:15 PM
It was really crazy in town. People were very agressive and cussing on everyone. Calling them d*ckhead don't know who started it but I really hope I don't see it again we were there with some beta players and we weren't happy with the situation.

Being one of the first beta players myself, I was like wow, really, yup......IGNORE.
I have spent quite of bit of time enjoying this game, don't want to ruin that on a few fights.

apoceq
08-08-2011, 02:20 PM
So boring sitting in blackstar for hours at a time...but it doesn't mean you have to fight =/

Yvonnel
08-08-2011, 02:26 PM
/report

I do it all the time for bad language. It does seem like the language is getting worse in-game.

Lesrider
08-08-2011, 02:50 PM

What's wrong with calling someone a duckhead? There's many running around PL! ;)

JaytB
08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
What's wrong with calling someone a duckhead? There's many running around PL! ;)

LOL, if I didn't love my sig that much that'd be it now :D

Kraze
08-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Ugh sl noobs *waits to see more of these threads when sl launches to iOS sometime between now and Christmas*

Breadkeeper
08-08-2011, 03:26 PM
This is going to happen unless we get some new content or updates. People dont have lives and since there is nothing to do after 21 (20) since most people will just wait for lvl cap to get to 21. So instead of going and mowing the lawn or cleaning the house, they will sit in Blackstar and watch the screen... getting bored... this will always lead to fights.

Heck if you dont want to raise the lvl cap or throw in a new map, release some pink sets people can work towards. Need to get people out of town.

Flowman
08-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Just ignore it...you can't really say that reading what people write ruins your day or something?
Ive never ignored anyone before...and hardly ever report people in game. Only time Ive reported someone in game that I can recall was when they were advertising an obvious scam. Most annoying thing I can say about mmo kids is their need to say "reported" after they report you. Cool bro, you're the internet police...and you just started another argument. Most of the time it doesn't make them stop at all and solves nothing until they possibly get banned.

Phoenixking
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I am sigging that

octavos
08-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Just ignore it...you can't really say that reading what people write ruins your day or something?
Ive never ignored anyone before...and hardly ever report people in game. Only time Ive reported someone in game that I can recall was when they were advertising an obvious scam. Most annoying thing I can say about mmo kids is their need to say "reported" after they report you. Cool bro, you're the internet police...and you just started another argument. Most of the time it doesn't make them stop at all and solves nothing until they possibly get banned.

your right flow, and yes there is little that can be done.
But if its someone flaming you or your guild in game, you might have a different opinion. even if its words on a screen.
encourage the ignore button, that's all i'm saying....Poof problem solved

Zbooo
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM
I may try to stop it, but I usually just ignore them and let them rock.

Colin Healey
08-09-2011, 08:21 AM
they wanna fight. let them open up pvp.

they wanna be rude, take away talking privledges(ignore them)

then wanna be naked, uh wait umm......

octavos
08-09-2011, 09:17 AM
they wanna fight. let them open up pvp.

they wanna be rude, take away talking privledges(ignore them)

then wanna be naked, uh wait umm......

LMFAO! your right PVP will help vent some frustration :watermelon:

StompArtist
08-09-2011, 09:19 AM
It was probably a guild drama leak.

Torrentula81
08-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Dont forget to ignore those stimpack resellers

apoceq
08-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Here we go again, coming to you, LIVE from blackstar!

Arguntom
08-09-2011, 03:24 PM
You guys are absolutely right, when the beta was closed I got along with everyone fine. A couple of days ago I as talking to someone, and a random noob just runs up on me and calls me gay. I mean seriously. I embarrassed the crap out of him, but still why even start something like that.

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
people are just trying to be the best

Cahaun
08-10-2011, 08:29 PM
I have noticed this alot. Its like everybody in the vcast beta got along, but now the new people are "different". Good job Apoc, you did the right thing.

Cyberwarrior
10-18-2011, 05:34 PM
yeah i really hate this...everytime i join a blackstar base,a fight breaks out,i try to stop it but they keep fighting.We shall start the noob destroyer revolution:surprise:

bronislav84
10-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Necro?

BodMaster
10-19-2011, 05:10 AM
Blast from the past..

Kahlua
10-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Lol I was gonna say, I don't see many fights happening at all. Didn't even see this post was so old.

Bod - your sig looks all grainy and pixelated, is it because of that ribbon?

BodMaster
10-19-2011, 08:04 AM
08-11-2011, LOL!

Yeah.. when Barrington added the Ribbon seems like it lost alot of detail, but due to the cause think its worth it for the time being :) Have the original address saved though :D