PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Deal of the Day on Android and not Apple

Samhayne
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
I had a couple of questions come in recently via Private Message about the recently implemented Deal of the Day. Here's one:

Can I ask why the red hardlight shield is only for android? I do understand how you'd would like things to be let out simutaniously, but what stopped you from letting this go to apple? Thanks for all you do!

For those who missed it, we updated the Pocket Legends Android Client on Friday 8/6: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32930-Pocket-Legends-1.7.2.6-for-Android-has-been-released!

The reason we introduced this first to the Android version is because there is no waiting for approval to test out the feature. The plan is to bring the Deal of the Day functionality to the Apple version of Pocket Legends with the next client update, which we will be submitting soon. Our plan is to re-do all of the deals that ran on Android on the Apple version when it becomes available. That way, if someone wants those deals, such as the Red Hardlight Shield, they will have the opportunity to obtain it.

Cascade
08-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Cool so apple users get a shot at getting the items that android got...Maybe people will stop complaining now

Lesrider
08-08-2011, 04:28 PM
People will NEVER stop complaining! :P

Cascade
08-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Cant please everyone i guess...Just feel bad for STS cuz they have a great product waiting to be released and apple is being slow...On top of that people are complaining left and right and STS can do absolutely nothing about it because its not STS thats slow its apple...