PDA

View Full Version : Extra feature

Ezetquiel
04-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi all,

I like this game so much. Is a big step for the develeping apps for the iPhone.I have some suggestions for de dev team.

1. You must not let people stuck on level 13 if they not pay a map pack. Why? becouse you need your servers full of user to keep it interesting. May be you can offer extra stuff by payment like Rappelz or other free RPGs. It could be extra levels with epic drops, with unique look items, some stamina for a power level... But let something for the other players. Pro gamers always want to be the best and always want to have elite stuff.

2. The trading feature is longly aclaimed.

3. An option to keep the character sitting and have a faster regen is necesary in my opinion.

4. An option to re-ordenate boxes in the play window will be so nice.

5. I think targeting enemies with one screen touch will be so helpful. To attack properly and to know if the monster is about to die, etc.

6. How about whisper? A feature that allows to chat one to one, and above with your friends list is one of the most important ones. I think there is nothing like that yet.

Anyway, thankyou people for the good job! Best regards

--
Ezetquiel

Reaper
04-13-2010, 10:49 AM
1) Support the developers. They have to pay a lot of money for those. Don't be cheap :) - I totally disagree with the pro-gamer statement. They don't care how they look.
2) Trade feature is being worked on, it is not an easy job...
3) Teamwork, use an enchantress - although I do slightly agree :)
4) Agreed, but again - Hard work :P
5) You can, but it is hard... They are changing this :)
6) Agree Very much :D