PDA

View Full Version : Expansion ever coming?

Coltona
08-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Ok this thing has been long awaited for a month or two now (lost track of time) and all i see happening is these continuous "to keep things running smoothly updates" meanwhile in game i've seen 2-3 people a WEEK getting bored of the game and deciding to quit or put it down for awhile. Even the star legends launch is turning out to be a big fail. Only certain people can play it and if you don't have the devices for it, forget it, some people are really irked with this one. I'm even getting bored with it and contemplating if i should keep buying plat or even keep my account at all. I mean it seems like all the other updates happened fairly fast (especially compared to this long wait). There's never any info given out about how long (aprox.) till it's submitted to apple or even put in the game. How much longer can we be expected to wait? Is it still in the planning stages or just a few touch ups so apple or whoever will accept it?

Phew just needed to vent my feelings.

Cascade
08-08-2011, 06:20 PM
The devs havent even submitted the PL update yet and it takes like 2 weeks for apple to approve...So expect about a 3-4 weeks wait

Coltona
08-08-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm expecting more than that long at this rate...

Kraze
08-08-2011, 06:46 PM
I would be surprised if it's submitted before sl is in full release for 2-3 weeks

Coltona
08-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I'd be surprised if it WAS submitted.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-08-2011, 07:01 PM
IDK my hopes of ever playing starLegends has dwindle down might just have to buy an android to play it

Otukura
08-08-2011, 07:02 PM
We know they're putting out a client 1.7.3, which they haven't said was submitted. Then the expansion doesn't come until 1.8.

noobmigo
08-08-2011, 07:48 PM
This is taking longer than my tourney. Lol.

Flickz
08-08-2011, 07:50 PM
IDK my hopes of ever playing starLegends has dwindle down might just have to buy an android to play it

Honestly star legends is fun you have to realise the level cap is level 21 right now which takes a day or two at the most after there is no side quests nothing to buy, explore, or discover the game ends there unless you want to do it again. I think they should have held of the release of star legends beta was rushed. The expansion should have been released first, i assume that it would have taken less time with apple then a whole new app/game. Pocket legends wouldn't be losing as many players as it is because they would have more to look forward to then what the game has to offer right now. Even though its more then enough for me and many other players the game should always be expanding to keep the audience entertained. Sorry for the long post but i strongly agree with this thread lol

SUPAPRODIGY
08-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Ok but im a hardcore player i will max out all my accounts. make some twink's farm in the game get rich on credits MUAHAHAHA i would never get bored of SCI-FI games lol i probably can lol

kinawarrior
08-09-2011, 08:19 AM
They originally said, waaay back when, that it would be available at the end of the summer. So, wait for the end of the summer :)

Zaltiar
08-09-2011, 08:26 AM
have patience, you must, young padawan.:kiwi-fruit:

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 10:11 AM
It is in work. Look for submission to Apple in the near future.

Whirlzap
08-09-2011, 10:56 AM
I actually had hopes of it being released in the summer lol.
Keep on working devs, I'm pretty sure the guild part is what is making it take so long.
Two new campaigns should be EZ.

Riccits
08-09-2011, 11:00 AM
It is in work. Look for submission to Apple in the near future.

can u devs giving us anything to do in PL while waiting? i really mean anything...

apocketlegend
08-09-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry guys I have to take at least a 3 month break, don't really want to talk about it....

Register
08-09-2011, 11:06 AM
can u devs giving us anything to do in PL while waiting? i really mean anything...

Lol there are tons of stuff. Level up an alt. Pvp some people. Make gold. Farm for cool stuff.

And then there is a LONG list of stuff you could do IRL.

Riccits
08-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Lol there are tons of stuff. Level up an alt. Pvp some people. Make gold. Farm for cool stuff.

sorry, all done of that ;) and quite much too... normally devs added alyways something by time in time.. but last 2 months was nothing.
just add a new weapon in sewers to hunt and iam happy :)

Register
08-09-2011, 11:17 AM
sorry, all done of that ;) and quite much too... normally devs added alyways something by time in time.. but last 2 months was nothing.
just add a new weapon in sewers to hunt and iam happy :)

What?! WHy dont you hunt for the Trash set (dex), Dump set (int), and garbage set (str) items?? I bet you could get rich on them!

jk....they dont exist....lol but you prob figured that out before..

RedRyder
08-09-2011, 11:19 AM

Do you really expect all that to not be boring and tedious for now in PL?
The only thing you said with any backbone is the list of things to do IRL. I haven't been on PL for months, or played O&C for a while either. I go biking a lot, socialize, party, work, do some hobbies likes drawing, music etc. It's summer after all, so why are you stressing over a phone game?

Placer
08-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Be patient and stop acting as if its THAT easy. There's an order of events they're going through to satisfy their fans so let's keep up morale and support. Side note though,if Apple is being lazy I say skip them. They're too big headed and it even shows in their users attitudes. I hope launching the Android beta made them some money because Android needs the lift and I believe STS can profit from that. (Im sure you're way ahead of this)

If STS leads the way for Android ,you have a good fan base already. Not to mention those who would buy an Android just to get involved w STS games. After that,with everyone wanting a piece of the pie,not knot will Android get better ,they will have more devs coming to shake hands. I got essay off topic and went into business lol. True pocket legend

Kraze
08-09-2011, 11:32 AM
When I see the "ugh sl is too short" posts it reminds me where we were a year ago... Pl didn't start off with a level cap of 55 it took time on the dev said and patience on the player side. Let them take all the time they need to make the new content as rich as possible. In time there will be plenty of new things to do. IMO however until you have all three classes at cap with top tier gear and completed all quests it's not really fair to be so upset at the wait. It isn't sts's fault you decides to skip a portion of the game. But that's just my two plat.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Be patient and stop acting as if its THAT easy. There's an order of events they're going through to satisfy their fans so let's keep up morale and support. Side note though,if Apple is being lazy I say skip them. They're too big headed and it even shows in their users attitudes. I hope launching the Android beta made them some money because Android needs the lift and I believe STS can profit from that. (Im sure you're way ahead of this)

If STS leads the way for Android ,you have a good fan base already. Not to mention those who would buy an Android just to get involved w STS games. After that,with everyone wanting a piece of the pie,not knot will Android get better ,they will have more devs coming to shake hands. I got essay off topic and went into business lol. True pocket legend
First sorry for the double post however couldn't let this slide...why the need to troll the iOS users? Over the last month we have seen one thing after another added for the droid players and all one has to do is go in to the sl threads and people are complaining about wanting more. Not to mention the last two daily deals that offer two map packs for 15 plat where an iOS player has to pay 30 for the same content.